I can't miss those, as I've never had one :(.

First sale popped up for me, too.  A previously zoomed item (November), it was a no-lesser-discussed sub-$30 license.  Mustn't grumble.

OK, I will do the grumbling, first sale for $5.75 gross

First sale popped up for me, too.  A previously zoomed item (November), it was a no-lesser-discussed sub-$30 license.  Mustn't grumble.

Shove up, Phil. I also need some room on that $5.75 bench  :(

Cheers,

Philippe

Sorry to hear that Philippe, but nice to have some good company :-)

Shove up, Phil. I also need some room on that $5.75 bench  :(

Cheers,

Philippe

Sorry to hear that Philippe, but nice to have some good company :-)

Two on there for me also...

:(

"My first sale of the year popped up today and, guess what, it's one of those much-discussed and much-missed $180 book licenses.  :D"

Same thing here, on January 4th.

Jan. 6th (today) for me. Nice to have some company. I guess we were just happening to sit on the right bench. B)

"My first sale of the year popped up today and, guess what, it's one of those much-discussed and much-missed $180 book licenses.  :D"

Same thing here, on January 4th.

Jan. 6th (today) for me. Nice to have some company. I guess we were just happening to be sitting on the right bench. B)

Also $5.75 on Jan 4th and without any previous zoom of that picture.

Sorry to crowd that $5.75 bench further.

This is not only my first 2016 but my first ever sale since I started in October last year. 

Jan 6th - 56.11 - iQ. Repeat seller for me too. Total now at over 1100 for this image on Alamy.

Some of the regular 180s turned out to be 240s at the end of 2015 for me. Not a whole lot though.

wim

Ooh, January 7th is becoming a habit for me.

A writer's house in France ( first time for years I've had a sale within 2 months) and a stable wall in Middlesex. Average money. Magazines.

January payment has just arrived and a late payer has coughed up so another cheque should drop off the conveyor belt next month.

Archived