Hi All

First sale for me on the 11th 2 images for $7 not a vast sum but they were taken on my property while I was having a delivery of heating oil so didn't have to go far to shoot them.

Jon

I also had two for $3.60 each, same day, same subject.  Someone got a bargain at our expense I think.  Luckily not my only sales this month.

Pearl

I hope you both aren't going to retire on those bumper pay outs! :-)

It's here !

Quite a high one for an Italian distributor editorial licence....$47.66.

Got one too. Also a high Italian distributor sale for $ 212 :)

Euh! ............. overlooked the little dot. It ain't $ 212 but $ 2.12 :angry: Leaving me .... $ 0.63 WOW! 

New minimum record? :(

Luckily this ridiculous pittance was followed by two $ 140 sales ^_^ but still .......$ 2.12 :rolleyes: 

Cheers,

Philippe

Yup - had one of those also (without the $140 x2 to follow)- makes the previous months $2.49 seem half-way decent!!!!

:angry:

First sales seem to be quite high. So i'm sitting back awaiting my 3 figure sale any minute now..........

First one's arrived!! :D

$50.35, not quite what I was hoping for but a sales a sale!

John.

First sales seem to be quite high. So i'm sitting back awaiting my 3 figure sale any minute now..........

John.

Congratulations. :)

Allan

John.

Congratulations. :)

Allan

Thanks!

Hopefully the dam has burst now........

John.

Don't settle for 3 figure sale's ;)

John.

Don't settle for 3 figure sale's ;)

That's 4 figures these days.

RF sale for $35 on 8 January (November zoom). Frankly always surprised when something from my minuscule portfolio sells.  4 figures if I convert it to yen... ;)

Edit: This if my first ever RF sale. Is there any way to find out what it was used for?

My January is still dry. But then I've looked back at all of my January sales, and this month is always my worst. 0 to 2 sales. So I'll just save my time and not check sales.

Oh, and if you believe that, I've got the famous Wizard of Oz sparkly red shoes to sell you.

RF sale for $35 on 8 January (November zoom). Frankly always surprised when something from my minuscule portfolio sells.  4 figures if I convert it to yen... ;)

Edit: This if my first ever RF sale. Is there any way to find out what it was used for?

Nope. Only if you find the image in an image search, etc., or reported....

Nope. Only if you find the image in an image search, etc., or reported....

Thanks... rather what I presumed.

I should have posted about my lack of sales sooner. Two sales, $60 each, will drop in tomorrow.

I'll report my lack of sales then Betty. 

Dry so far for me this month, but a bird pooped on my wife today, then ten mins later another one did it, so she says she will buy a lottery ticket.

Well I just seen my account balance and what I thought was a low price for my first sale of 2016 just got worse!  Initial selling price $4.45, but now I see the Alamy and Distributor cuts leaves me with $1.34, or 94 pence.  That is my all time record low sales value on Alamy....  my second sale was a bit better.....so lets hope theres only one way.....up!  

Well I just seen my account balance and what I thought was a low price for my first sale of 2016 just got worse!  Initial selling price $4.45, but now I see the Alamy and Distributor cuts leaves me with $1.34, or 94 pence.  That is my all time record low sales value on Alamy....  my second sale was a bit better.....so lets hope theres only one way.....up!  

You wonder if it is worth the bother for what are micro stock prices.

Allan

Edit: misspelt wonder, or maybe it was the spellchecker hacked it.

Archived