Images licensed April 2024

It's been a while since a travel photo has sold, so it was nice to see this one from Ecuador.

Commercial electronic; Media: Website, app and social media 

tour-guide-or-jungle-guide-in-the-amazon-rainforest-of-ecuador-2FN3FCC.jpg

• Love 1
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Cecile Marion said:

USA book for 25 years. Mid-$$

white-farm-house-and-red-farm-buildings-

Love this, especially the wash hanging on the line. I remember when I hung my wash up to dry & the clothes smelled so good when I gathered them up. Nothing better than bedsheets dried in fresh air.

• Love 1

just about spring-like enough to start drying outside again and the days are long enough for most things. We had some American cousins visiting who looked very puzzled as we hung the wash out on the line rather than bundling everything into the dryer which was standing right there not being used. I guess we use it a couple of times a year

A couple of photos of companies currently getting lots of bad press.

Magazine use for mid $$

10th-january-2024-fujitsu-uk-headquarter

Editorial newspaper, print and digital use for low/mid $$

thames-water-logo-on-sign-at-the-water-c

• Like 4

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Television (editorial) ;  Print run: Unlimited transmissions ;  Placement: Use within body of show ;  Start: 12-April-2024 ; End: 12-April-2029 ;

Additional Details: Public Service and Commercial Service Use   $$

film-camera-leica-0-genuine-leica-reprod

• Love 6
  • Like 3

15 hours ago, gvallee said:

Incredible, another bird license! And a good one at that. $$$ for a US magazine.

BKTP02.jpg

I photographed a couple of brush turkeys this morning - do they count?

Well done on the sale

• Thanks 1

Low $. Country: Worldwide. Usage: Editorial, For editorial use digital and social media platforms 

Close up of Baker Street Post Office and Bureau de Change signage. London, England, U.K. Stock Photo

>$5 - <$10. Country: Worldwide. Usage: Editorial. Media: Editorial website. Industry sector: General business services

Let's Adore and Endure Each Other graffiti by Steven Powers in Great Eastern Street, London. Stock Photo

>$5 - <$10. Country: Worldwide. Usage: Editorial. Media: Editorial website. Industry sector: General business services

Lee Bul exhibition at the Hayward Gallery, Southbank Centre, Belvedere Road, ‎London‎, ‎SE1, UK Stock Photo

• Love 2

The London Palladium is a Grade II listed West End theatre located on Argyll Street, London, in the famous area of Soho. England - Image ID: 2KERJH2

the-london-palladium-is-a-grade-ii-liste

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Foreign Export said:

I photographed a couple of brush turkeys this morning - do they count?

Well done on the sale

Of course they count. Brush turkeys are very photogenic. Good luck!

Standard, Licence Standard pour 1 utilisateur uniquement. Utilisation autorisée : sur des sites web, réseaux sociaux, vidéos courtes sur des sites de partage de vidéos, publications numériques, marketing digital, et tirages jusqu'à 100 000 exemplaires. Les restrictions énoncées avant ou au moment de l'achat peuvent limiter l'étendue de l'utilisation autorisée.

Low $$. It's part of a triptych and all three images were licensed. Always take three separate images of triptychs, sell them individually and triple your income. Follow me for more life hacks. 🤣

part-of-jani-leinonen-stained-glass-trip

• Love 2
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, JaniMarkus Hasa said:

A certain Henry Mancini song started playing in my head.

I had to look that up though when I heard the tune it sounded very familiar. A fun fact about the orphanage. The "blanket babies" wear blankets to protect their skin from the sun. In a herd they are always in the shadow of the big ellies. One little one strongly objected to this clothing and would go around pulling them off the other babies.

Paulette

• Love 1
  • Like 1

A welcome high $$ RM license. 

Country: Worldwide, Usage: Single company - multiple use editorial only, Industry sector: Education
Duration: Unlimited

2-3 more of these and maybe I'll be able to stay in Gold tier starting 1 July.  

georgetown-tx-replica-of-american-pionee

Edited by Phil
  • Love 2
  • Like 4

2 Sunday Standard licenses $$ of stinger nets. These nets are to protect against very nasty even sometimes deadly jellyfish prevalent during the November to May season in Far North Queensland.

RGD3D8.jpg

KHPX1T.jpg

• Love 4

20 hours ago, NYCat said:

I had to look that up though when I heard the tune it sounded very familiar. A fun fact about the orphanage. The "blanket babies" wear blankets to protect their skin from the sun. In a herd they are always in the shadow of the big ellies. One little one strongly objected to this clothing and would go around pulling them off the other babies.

Paulette

Is it “Baby Elephant Walk”?

Edited by Betty LaRue