Images licensed April 2024

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/AM5KG6/iraq-war-protest-masked-protester-in-front-of-the-white-house-washington-AM5KG6.jpg

Worldwide Standard License for 1 user only. $

Only the 4th time since 2005. Remember we had a war then? The protester inside the hood claimed to be the original guy in the hood from the infamous photo. It said so on his business card. I may well still have it somewhere.

wim

• Love 1
  • Like 2

LAC Lincoln Arts Centre and Students Union, The Engine Shed, Lincoln City, Lincolnshire, England, UK

lac-lincoln-arts-centre-and-students-uni

Usage: Standard License for 1 user only. Allowed usage: across websites, social media, short-form video on video sharing sites, digital publishing, digital marketing, and print runs up to 100,000. Restrictions stated prior to or at time of purchase may limit the scope of permissible usage. , Standard License for 1 user only. Allowed usage: across websites, social media, short-form video on video sharing sites, digital publishing, digital marketing, and print runs up to 100,000. Restrictions stated prior to or at time of purchase may limit the scope of permissible usage.

Start: 01 April 2024

Duration: In perpetuity

$$

Bognor Regis pier West Sussex 

bognor-regis-pier-west-sussex-C9C096.jpg

Usage: Editorial, For editorial use on social media and digital platforms produced by client. Customer Marketing: - Internal publication services - “In house” produced marketing.

Media: Website, app and social media

Start: 02 April 2024

Duration: Unlimited

Allan

• Like 6

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/GT7CF2/glasgow-kelvingrove-art-gallery-and-museum-interior-central-hall-and-GT7CF2.jpg

The Kelvingrove in Glasgow - $ but only just.

This is not April 1st anymore, but it is for editorial use on Global Radio.

🗓️😂

wim

• Love 3
  • Like 2

The Clan MacRae Great War memorial . Clachan Duich Church, Shiel Bridge, Glenshiel, Ross-shire, Scotland, United Kingdom, Europe 

The Clan MacRae Great War memorial . Clachan Duich Church, Shiel Bridge, Glenshiel, Ross-shire, Scotland, United Stock Photo

Usage: Presentation or newsletters, Use in a presentation/talk (eg,Powerpoint and Keynote) or in a newsletter.
Start: 03 April 2024

• Love 1

11 hours ago, wiskerke said:

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/GT7CF2/glasgow-kelvingrove-art-gallery-and-museum-interior-central-hall-and-GT7CF2.jpg

🗓️😂

wim

I have had a lot of sales going to Radio and always very low $.

Allan

Reported today for mid $$. An old Olympus OM10 I took out for trip back in time. The first decent camera I ever owned back in the 80’s. It was replaced with a Canon T90, I took out a bank loan to buy that!

a-single-lens-reflex-camera-with-its-bac

Edited by Steve Hyde
  • Love 2
  • Like 3

2ECGGKT.jpg

Usage: Standard License for 1 user only. Allowed usage: across websites, social media, short-form video on video sharing sites, digital publishing, digital marketing, and print runs up to 100,000. Restrictions stated prior to or at time of purchase may limit the scope of permissible usage. , Standard License for 1 user only. Allowed usage: across websites, social media, short-form video on video sharing sites, digital publishing, digital marketing, and print runs up to 100,000. Restrictions stated prior to or at time of purchase may limit the scope of permissible usage.
Start: 02 April 2024

Wow a lot of words for under $$

Carol

• Love 1
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, wiskerke said:

🗓️😂

wim

Appalling licence price considering Global Radio have a raft of commercial radio stations. Shame they don’t pay a decent amount for image licences, a bigger shame that Alamy price them so low. I’ve had a few of these, wish I could veto sale of my images to this buyer.

Edited by Dave Richards
Changed text

I've also had a couple of those disappointingly priced .... radio licenses for low $.

This one is the Windsor Totem Pole in Virginia Water. Sadly, it is about to be taken down after standing since 1958 as it has reached the end of its natural life, and it will be left to decay. It was a gift from Canada to Queen Elizabeth II to mark the centenary of British Columbia, and the sister pole in Vancouver was taken down a few years ago.

the-totem-pole-at-virginia-water-part-of

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, VbFolly said:

I've also had a couple of those disappointingly priced .... radio licenses for low $.

This one is the Windsor Totem Pole in Virginia Water. Sadly, it is about to be taken down after standing since 1958 as it has reached the end of its natural life, and it will be left to decay. It was a gift from Canada to Queen Elizabeth II to mark the centenary of British Columbia, and the sister pole in Vancouver was taken down a few years ago.

the-totem-pole-at-virginia-water-part-of

I live not very far from where the sister pole (Centennial Totem Pole) was located in Kitsilano. I've photographed it many times over the years. The pole was indeed removed, but I believe it is currently being restored, which I imagine will take quite some time. .

Just now, John Mitchell said:

I live not very far from where the sister pole (Centennial Totem Pole) was located in Kitsilano. I've photographed it many times over the years. The pole was indeed removed, but I believe it is currently being restored, which I imagine will take quite some time. .

That's interesting. I was wondering why they couldn't restore this totem pole. You have confirmed my suspicions that it could be done with enough effort and appropriate skills. It's such a shame to just let it deteriorate, as it was a much-visited landmark.

6 hours ago, Steve Hyde said:

...Canon T90, I took out a bank loan to buy that!

oh man, bank loan for new camera !!
that's a first mate, a bloody new one on me;
never even imagined such a thing...
anyone take out a loan for a fancy tripod ???!!

$199.99 gross

hpdm3j.jpg
even trad markets have unicorns within...
Edited by Jeffrey Isaac Greenberg
  • Love 3

Start: 03 April 2024

$$ Nice to get an early in the month licence.

bluebells-blue-bells-growing-in-churchya

• Love 5
  • Like 1