Images licensed April 2024

Premier enclosure Newmarket racecourse 2019

premier-enclosure-newmarket-racecourse-2

Usage: Editorial, For Editorial use on the customers website and social media channels

Media: Website, app and social media

Start: 16 April 2024

Duration: Unlimited

Just shy of $$

Allan

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Stan Pritchard said:

Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Appliance. M6 Motorway, northbound. Shap, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. 

Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Appliance. M6 Motorway, northbound. Shap, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. Stock Photo

Usage: Editorial, For editorial use on social media and digital platforms produced by client. Customer Marketing: - Internal publication services - “In house” produced marketing.
Media: Website, app and social media
Duration: Unlimited

One more with fire fighters:

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/D063JM/american-fire-fighters-firemen-in-front-of-a-burning-building-discussing-D063JM.jpg

Different details:

Usage: Commercial electronic, E-learning, website and social media and app, any size, single placement and design, worldwide, in perpetuity
Media: Editorial website
Duration: In perpetuity

Is that better or worse than unlimited? 😂 Anyway low cents; pennies. Direct.

wim

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Christchurch. North Quay, Maryport, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. 

Christchurch. North Quay, Maryport, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. Stock Photo

Usage: Standard, Standard License for 1 user only. Allowed usage: across websites, social media, short-form video on video sharing sites, digital publishing, digital marketing, and print runs up to 100,000. Restrictions stated prior to or at time of purchase may limit the scope of permissible usage.
Start: 17 April 2024
Duration: In perpetuity
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

Hand drummers at the Tsuut 'ina Nation’s Powwow. 

Standard License for 1 user only.

hand-drummers-at-the-grand-entrance-ceremony-entering-into-the-beaver-dome-tsuut-ina-nations-powwow-alberta-canada-W5E6P2.jpg

• Love 4

Shoppers browsing Apple products in an Apple store in the refurbished Battersea Power Station development with the Apple logo prominent. London, UK 
shoppers-browsing-apple-products-in-an-a

• Love 4
  • Like 4

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/RGYKPY/berlin-soviet-war-memorial-in-tiergarten-commemorating-soldiers-killed-in-the-battle-of-berlin-sowjetisches-ehrenmal-im-tiergarten-RGYKPY.jpg

Sowjetisches Ehrenmal im Tiergarten. Berlin Soviet War Memorial with German Parliament building in the background.

Editorial Magazine. Print run up to 500,000. Inside or cover. Wonder which one this is. Magazines by circulation UK.

Taken November 2018 - first time licensed. Lowest (almost) possible $$.

wim

• Love 1
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Steve F said:

Shoppers browsing Apple products in an Apple store in the refurbished Battersea Power Station development with the Apple logo prominent. London, UK 

Might want to re-jig the caption after BILD-gate  😉

• Love 1
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, Martin L said:

Might want to re-jig the caption after BILD-gate  😉

Haha, the relevance did occur to me when I was posting. Maybe that's why it got so many likes 😆 I think Apple has got more money than it knows what to do with, so I should be ok... (famous last words)

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Steve F said:

shoppers-browsing-apple-products-in-an-a

Isn’t that a logo/trademark? Should we be worried? (I have a very similar one but taken at Westfield.)

Magazine - print, digital and electronic ;  Print run: up to 500,000, Low $$

small-skipper-butterfly-thymelicus-sylve

Standard license for 1 user, low $$. Old Amersham High Street

old-amersham-high-street-and-market-hall

• Love 5
  • Like 3

The iconic Mediterranean intertwining glasshouses designed by Heatherwick Studios, at Laverstoke Mill - Bombay Sapphire distillery - Hampshire, UK 
the-iconic-mediterranean-intertwining-gl

• Love 2
  • Like 4

Commercial electronic, Use in a single website, app, social media or blog (excludes advertising), worldwide. Mid $$, zoomed yesterday.

telephone-booth-in-upper-west-side-distr

24.5.2022 NYC. Public payphones always strike me as exotic when I'm abroad. I always take a picture when I see one. They're such a cool piece of history. I haven't seen one in Finland in at least a decade

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, JaniMarkus Hasa said:

Commercial electronic, Use in a single website, app, social media or blog (excludes advertising), worldwide. Mid $$, zoomed yesterday.

telephone-booth-in-upper-west-side-distr

24.5.2022 NYC. Public payphones always strike me as exotic when I'm abroad. I always take a picture when I see one. They're such a cool piece of history. I haven't seen one in Finland in at least a decade

We call them phone booths over here. I wonder where Clark Kent transforms into Superman these days?

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/F5RJFN/lake-eau-claire-reservoir-wisconsin-F5RJFN.jpg

US Standard License for 1 user. Mid lower $$ (PU + 1 ct)

First time for this one from 2015. Lake Eau Claire reservoir Wisconsin.

The AI caption: Stunning reflection of trees and sky on calm lake waters at sunset with cloudscape.

My caption: Lake Eau Claire reservoir Wisconsin.

Wonder what the search term was.

Not zoomed. No zoom recorded reported.

wim

• Love 2
  • Like 4