Images licensed April 2024

Images licensed over the last few days whilst I've been doing the NC500 in 10 days.

2GC2ETE.jpg

TX8BTC.jpg

2WF3CCX.jpg

2PPF7G8.jpg

2H32BFH.jpg

2WF486M.jpg

2AWCDBR.jpg

2WY74W0.jpg

• Love 2
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Alexander Hogg said:

Low $  One use in a single editorial article used within the digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article

2GM45ED.jpg

One of those I suppose?

wim

• Like 1

utrecht-netherlands-utrecht-oude-gracht-

Utrecht Oude Gracht Canal with kayaks, electric boat and gondola. 3rd time for this 2016 image.

Spain Editorial website low $ distro.

wim

• Love 1

Deleted. 

First in Firefox the forum directed me to discussion.alamy.com/admin/install/ and in Chrome it saves but is leaving the edit box open. 

Let's hope it's just maintenance over the weekend.

Edited by wiskerke

1 hour ago, wiskerke said:

One of those I suppose?

wim

It is The lowest I've had is over a dollar this one was just over 4 Dollars Seems to be a regular occurrence with a few contributors as you have seen 

Edited by Alexander Hogg
Edit a couple of words

9 hours ago, gvallee said:

Perhaps I'm too harsh when saying birds don't sell. I just counted and l have licensed 212 since I joined. Happy with that.

Incentive to keep on taking them!

Not even $4.13.....

Country: Spain ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Editorial website ;  Industry Sector: General business services ;  Start: 01-March-2024 ; Duration: In perpetuity ;

Additional Details: Spain,Editorial website

the-banco-espanol-de-credit-buildingnow-

• Love 2
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, Webby said:

Not even $4.13.....

Country: Spain ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Editorial website ;  Industry Sector: General business services ;  Start: 01-March-2024 ; Duration: In perpetuity ;

Additional Details: Spain,Editorial website

the-banco-espanol-de-credit-buildingnow-

Find it here:

https://www.traveler.es/galerias/100-cosas-sobre-barcelona-que-deberias-saber

Unfortunately Conde Nast Traveler does not pay too well :(

• Thanks 1

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Image Size: Any size
Start: 04 March 2024
Duration: In perpetuity One use in a single editorial article used within the digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article

Two with the same details, used in the same article. Both for $

Found them here: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/26339109/abandoned-train-station-transformation-luxury-hotel/

Interior of ruined facilities in the abandoned Canfranc International railway station taken over by plants (Canfranc, Pyrenees, Huesca, Aragon, Spain)

T7W5X6.jpg

Edited by shearwater
  • Like 1

Bank of Scotland. Comley Bank Road, Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom, Europe. 

Bank of Scotland. Comley Bank Road, Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom, Europe. Stock Photo

Start: 15 March 2024
Duration: In perpetuity One use in a single editorial article used within the digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article
  • Like 1

A herd of Scottish Red Deer in Summer. Kinloch Rannoch, Perth and Kinross, Scotland, United Kingdom, Europe. 

A herd of Scottish Red Deer in Summer. Kinloch Rannoch, Perth and Kinross, Scotland, United Kingdom, Europe. Stock Photo

Start: 01 February 2024
One use in a single editorial or advertorial article used within web versions of titles from the same group. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article.
  • Love 4

18th October, 2023. Various major TV channels report assertions on their chyrons of who was responsible for the bomb blast at the hospital in Gaza which killed hundreds, possibly thousands of people. Sky News reports the IDF press conference with evidence that it was caused by an Islamic Jihad misfired rocket, showing an infrared photo of the car park, saying there are no missile craters. Al Jazeera reports assertions it was carried out by Israel. The UK Foreign Office advises British citizens against all travel to Lebanon due to the risks as protesters take to the streets in Beirut. $

2T2A6NP.jpg

Media: Educational multiple products - one publisher ;  Start: 29-April-2024 ; Duration: In perpetuity ;
Additional Details: Educational Resources, Classroom lesson presentations, educational print out’s (internal use) Worldwide, in perpetuity, Multiple use – 1 year

Low/med $$

the-buddhist-community-centre-in-aldersh