Images licenced December 2023

'I still believe in Santa' graphic message on a bag.    Country: Worldwide Usage: Personal use, Impresiones, tarjetas y regalos personales o referencias para artistas. Solo para un uso no comercial; no se permite la reventa. Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use Start: 19 December 2023 Duration: In perpetuity.   Just into $$.

2AMNT65.jpg

• Love 1
  • Like 3

I had more or less given up on December when this showed up yesterday. Low $$

Usage: Presentation or newsletters, Use in a presentation/talk (eg,Powerpoint and Keynote) or in an editorial newsletter.
Start: 18 December 2023
Duration: In perpetuity

organic-health-massage-parlour-shopfront-on-archer-street-soho-london-england-uk-2PNBY84.jpg

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Four-Lane Ends and Castley. The Howgill Fells from Firbank. Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. 

Four-Lane Ends and Castley. The Howgill Fells from Firbank. Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. Stock Photo

Usage: Personal use, Personal prints, cards and gifts. Non-commercial use only, not for resale.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
Start: 19 December 2023
  • Love 2
  • Like 3

affluent-edwardian-family-group-men-and-

Magic lantern slide colourised in Photoshop ( monochrome option is available) 

Usage: Editorial, Editorial - Print and Digital Use - including magazine and in-context digital rights, up to double page spread inside use only. Includes in-context archive rights in perpetuity. Excludes advertising/promotional use
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Start: 19 December 2023

• Love 4

9 hours ago, gvallee said:

So funny @Paulette. Another bird! You made it happen.

US Affiliate PU - $$

BXWXGX.jpg

Amazing photo of an amazing creature! I'll keep on with my spider thoughts. Maybe you'll sell a kangaroo.

Paulette

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic ;  Start: 20-December-2023 ; Duration: Unlimited ;
   Additional Details: For editorial use on publications printed by DVV Media and used on associated
digital and social media platforms.

Bristol, UK. 20th Dec, 2023. Junior Doctors continue their strike in their ongoing pay dispute. Supported by the BMA their pay claim, aims to restore income lost by years of below inflation pay rises. Many doctors are considering leaving the NHS; pay restoration is intended to retain skilled Doctors and protect the NHS. This round of the strike will be for three days from today, restarting on 3rd Jan for six days, making this the longest strike in NHS history. Doctors are pictured outside the Bristol Royal Infirmary or BRI in Bristol. Credit: JMF News/Alamy Live News Stock Photo

• Love 2
  • Like 1

H E L P - can anybody please demonstrate HOW to 'insert images from URL' - which is found WHERE?  Doesn't seem possible to generate a straightforward URL for the image as Alamy has disabled the Right-Click.

Edited by Philip Game
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Philip Game said:

H E L P - can anybody please demonstrate HOW to 'insert images from URL' - which is found WHERE?  Doesn't seem possible to generate a straightforward URL for the image as Alamy has disabled the Right-Click.

We really need an FAQ area in this forum.  Hi Philip, what I do is do a search on the image and then click on it to make it as large as possible.  Then I drag the image up to the tab bar in your browser.  It will generate a unique URL for your photo.  Copy the whole URL, including the .jpg and then paste it here in your post, it should convert into the photo. 

3 hours ago, Michael Ventura said:

We really need an FAQ area in this forum.  Hi Philip, what I do is do a search on the image and then click on it to make it as large as possible.  Then I drag the image up to the tab bar in your browser.  It will generate a unique URL for your photo.  Copy the whole URL, including the .jpg and then paste it here in your post, it should convert into the photo. 

Thanks very much, Michael.  I would never have figured out this particular trick!

Night market at Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysian Borneo.  Low $$

night-market-on-the-waterfront-at-kota-k

Solar power farm, northwestern Victoria, Australia.  Low $$

wemen-solar-farm-a-single-axis-tracking-

Right-wing demonstrators on the streets of Paris, May 2012

Low $$$

members-of-a-right-wing-nationalist-grou

Garage turned coffee shop at Buderim, Sunshine Coast Hinterland, Queensland, Australia.

Low $$

vandys-garage-buderim-has-become-a-coffe

City view from the Union Buildings, Pretoria, South Africa

Low $$

view-from-the-union-buildings-the-nation

• Love 1
  • Like 5

London National March for Gaza October 2023. Contrary to some reports it was hard to find a likely antisemitic banner such as in this image.

RM, higher $, Usage: Editorial, Use in a presentation/talk (eg,Powerpoint and Keynote) or in a newsletter, Media: Editorial presentation, single design, Start: 18 December 2023 Duration: Unlimited

london-uk-21st-october-2023-national-mar

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I've had 2 sales this week to Which UK magazines - it's good that Alamy are giving more details about the buyers sometimes.

Both were for reasonable prices, one for near mid $$ and this one for high $$.

Setting up a hedgehog survey tunnel.

setting-up-a-hedgehog-survey-tunnel-for-

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic ;  Print run: up to 5 million ;  Placement: Inside ;  Start: 01-December-2023 ; Duration: In perpetuity ;
   Additional Details: Editorial use in print, web, and tablet versions of Which UK magazine titles: repeat use permitted over 2 years. Any size and any placement. Excludes advertising and advertorial

Used in the Guardian for an article about P&O laying off workers. $

"Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Editorial website ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing ;  Start: 23-November-2023 ; Duration: In perpetuity ; 
   Additional Details: One use in a single editorial article used within web versions of titles from the same group. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article. Country: United Kingdom"
cruise-ships-line-up-at-the-city-cruise-

• Love 1
  • Like 1

$$

Usage: Single company, editorial magazine, print and or web, multiple use 5 years
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing

Adult male hand holding a UK train ticket with Train station in background destined for Guildford 

adult-male-hand-holding-a-uk-train-ticke

• Love 2
  • Like 1