Images licenced December 2023

This was a long time ago. One thing I remember about getting into a large shoal of fish, was when they all turned at once it could be really disorientating.

Editorial website, UK.   $ Single digit gross.  Not even sure my share would buy me a cup of tea in a transport cafe. 

atlantic-horse-mackerel-trachurus-trachu

Horse mackerel, Scotland.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

UK National Newspaper in print. $$ Which is well bellow half of what I would normally get for image in print. Sign of the times all round I suppose but A should try harder for "proper licences" from Newspapers. After all by their very nature news images are time sensitive and Alamy has the image.

atlantic-storm-waves-batter-sea-defences

• Love 1

Four-Lane Ends and Castley. The Howgill Fells from Firbank. Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. 

Four-Lane Ends and Castley. The Howgill Fells from Firbank. Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. Stock Photo

Usage: Consumer goods
Media: Packaging - software/CD/music
Industry sector: Entertainment & Leisure
Print run: up to 1,000
Image Size: Full area
Start: 21 December 2023
End: 21 December 2026

This one sold on 19th. Dec. PU for $.   Sold again today 21st.Dec. for $$$. A good Christmas present.

• Love 4
  • Like 3

18 minutes ago, Stan Pritchard said:

Four-Lane Ends and Castley. The Howgill Fells from Firbank. Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. 

Four-Lane Ends and Castley. The Howgill Fells from Firbank. Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. Stock Photo

Usage: Consumer goods
Media: Packaging - software/CD/music
Industry sector: Entertainment & Leisure
Print run: up to 1,000
Image Size: Full area
Start: 21 December 2023
End: 21 December 2026

This one sold on 19th. Dec. PU for $.   Sold again today 21st.Dec. for $$$. A good Christmas present.

Congratulations, Stan. You'll have to look out for that one on album covers.

• Like 1

I also had a nice $$$ sale yesterday for just over $200. Not such a good photo though. It always surprises me what gets the good fees.

Book use, EU, direct sale.

tree-trunks-or-logs-across-the-entrance-

Also a $ tiddler - Czech editorial website.

african-spurred-tortoise-centrochelys-su

• Love 3
  • Like 3

For sale sign red white blue 

for-sale-sign-red-white-blue-ENYNBC.jpg

Usage: Editorial
Media: Newspaper - national
Print run: up to 2 million
Placement: Inside and online
Image Size: 1/4 page
Start: 19 November 2023
End: 20 November 2023
Any placement in paper and online. One use in a single editorial article used within the print and digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article.

$

Allan

• Like 2

Signage and logo outside EY (Ernst & Young) headquarters, London, SE1, England, UK Stock Photo

Low $. Country: Worldwide. Usage: Editorial. Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing. Image Size: Any size

Riverside Studios, Queen Caroline Street, Hammersmith, London, W6, England, U.K. Stock Photo

<$10 > $7. Country: United Kingdom. Usage: Editorial. Media: Newspaper - national
Print run: up to 2 million. Placement: Inside and online. Image Size: 1/4 page

Signage on the KPMG building, London, England, UK Stock Photo

Low $. Country: Worldwide. Usage: Editorial. Media: Editorial website

NatWest Bank (formerly RBS) offices and branding at 250 Bishopsgate, London, UK. Stock Photo

Low $. Country: Worldwide. Usage: Editorial. Media: Editorial website

A red headed woman sitting alone on a park bench making a phone call on her mobile phone in London, UK Stock Photo

Very low $. Country: Worldwide. Usage: Editorial, For editorial use on social media and digital platforms produced by Bauer Media Radio. Customer Marketing: - Internal publication services - “In house” produced marketing.. Media: Website, app and social media

Edited by Jansos
added pic
  • Like 2

$$

Usage: Editorial
Media: Newspaper - national
Print run: up to 500,000
Placement: Inside and online
Image Size: 1/4 page
Start: 26 November 2023
End: 27 November 2023
One use in a single editorial article used within print and /or web versions, with re-use of the article in other titles or web versions within the same newspaper group. Digital use includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article. Any placement in paper and online

The big whale skeleton replica in Natural History Museum in London

the-big-whale-skeleton-replica-in-natura

Edited by Gnans
  • Love 3
  • Like 2

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/RTKF37/famous-restaurant-viva-madrid-in-the-barrio-de-las-letras-or-literary-quarter-dating-back-to-1856-its-also-a-tapas-and-cocktail-bar-madrid-spain-RTKF37.jpg

This came in twice today. Both very much the same details, except front cover and back cover. Lower $$$ and high $$. Worldwide.

A quick round of the usual image search engines finally revealed this:

DK Eyewitness Madrid

Just when I noticed that many images in the new guides feature lots of people not to say crowds.

And when I took the image it was because of the appealing Viva Madrid of course. Which the designer left out in this also otherwise daring crop for a cover.

No credits page on line yet, so no images found. It will be available in Spring 2024.

wim

• Love 2
  • Like 5

FP98FT.jpg

Licensed twice, each mid-$. I expect to illustrate what’s been in the news lately about businesses decreasing self-checkout stands because of theft & customer dissatisfaction. Shot with my trusty RX100-3

Edited by Betty LaRue
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, wiskerke said:

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/RTKF37/famous-restaurant-viva-madrid-in-the-barrio-de-las-letras-or-literary-quarter-dating-back-to-1856-its-also-a-tapas-and-cocktail-bar-madrid-spain-RTKF37.jpg

This came in twice today. Both very much the same details, except front cover and back cover. Lower $$$ and high $$. Worldwide.

A quick round of the usual image search engines finally revealed this:

DK Eyewitness Madrid

Just when I noticed that many images in the new guides feature lots of people not to say crowds.

And when I took the image it was because of the appealing Viva Madrid of course. Which the designer left out in this also otherwise daring crop for a cover.

No credits page on line yet, so no images found. It will be available in Spring 2024.

wim

It's a shame the text above and on the side of the doors is excluded by design...

Edited by Ognyan Yosifov
  • Love 1

Usage: Magazines and books, Use in a single magazine or book (print and/or digital), inside use, 2,500 circulation, worldwide (excludes advertising).
Start: 22 December 2023
Duration: In perpetuity

High $$

local-man-drives-his-team-of-two-water-buffalo-whilst-ploughing-a-A3HP10.jpg

Edited by Martyn
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

Blaven and Clach Glas from Strath Suardal. Strathaird, Isle of Skye, Inner Hebrides, Scotland, United Kingdom, Europe. 

Blaven and Clach Glas from Strath Suardal. Strathaird, Isle of Skye, Inner Hebrides, Scotland, United Kingdom, Europe. Stock Photo

Usage: Personal use, Personal prints, cards and gifts. Non-commercial use only, not for resale.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
Start: 22 December 2023
Duration: In perpetuity
  • Love 2
  • Like 1