Images licenced December 2023

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/KGAJ9R/big-suv-chevrolet-tahoe-full-size-suv-brand-new-2018-chevy-tahoe-lt-KGAJ9R.jpg

Chevy Tahoe SUV Sequoia National Forest.

Editorial website In perpetuity UK. Mid $.

wim

edit: mistake: not Lower mid $$ but mid $. The Lower mid $$ was the other one to Spain.

Because it was the first license for this image, it was easy to find the use: Daily Mail in August illustrating amaxophobia. No I hadn't heard of it either.

Edited by wiskerke
  • Love 1
  • Like 2

This one taken in 2005 with my first digital camera (now on the banned list) is a many time multiple seller.

I think the lack of obvious branding helps and it illustrates personal banking ( as it was) quite nicely. 

Happy to share because I don't think it could be replicated these days - looks like four cashiers at work in this small branch. 

people-inside-high-street-bank-ABAH9F.jp

Edited by geogphotos
  • Love 1
  • Like 4

'The Warriors Tomb'. Viking hogback tombstone. Church of Saint Mary. Gosforth. Lake District National Park, Cumbria, England. 

'The Warriors Tomb'. Viking hogback tombstone. Church of Saint Mary. Gosforth. Lake District National Park, Cumbria, Stock Photo

Usage: Single company - multiple use editorial only Editorial print + digital use.
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 22 December 2023
Duration: Unlimited
  • Like 2

Lowish $.  Country: United Kingdom. Usage: Editorial. Media: Editorial website. Industry sector: Media, design & publishing. Image Size: Any size (seems to have had quite a few unlicensed uses in far off places that are probably not worth trying to chase).

The School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS) University of London, UK Stock Photo

Edited by Jansos
  • Love 2

Low $ 

Country: United Kingdom ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic ;  Print run: up to 500,000 ;  Placement: Inside ;  Start: 28-December-2023 ; Duration: In perpetuity ; Additional Details: Any placement: Inside or cover.

swim-serpentine-swimming-event-in-the-serpentine-hyde-park-london-K7YGD1.jpg

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Higher $.

Interesting facts about this image. Talkwalker notified me weeks ago that this image was used in a magazine that has used some of my images in the past, usually trees & flowers. Great. But this magazine had been issued, yet I had no zoom or sale showing in “My Alamy”.

I notified Alamy of the usage. They told me yes, this image had been downloaded & the magazine would eventually report, & if they didn’t within a few months to let them know. That’s all well & good. What I’m curious about is why the ZOOM is just now showing up? Shouldn’t it have showed up at the time it was actually zoomed? It had to have been zoomed at least a couple of months ago. I doubt a magazine zooms, downloads & prints immediately.

All of those times we have said in a thread, “Yay, this image was zoomed & sold today” means nothing.

It might have been zoomed & sold the same day, but forget “today”.

BHW66C.jpg

• Love 4
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, Betty LaRue said:

Higher $.

Interesting facts about this image. Talkwalker notified me weeks ago that this image was used in a magazine that has used some of my images in the past, usually trees & flowers. Great. But this magazine had been issued, yet I had no zoom or sale showing in “My Alamy”.

I notified Alamy of the usage. They told me yes, this image had been downloaded & the magazine would eventually report, & if they didn’t within a few months to let them know. That’s all well & good. What I’m curious about is why the ZOOM is just now showing up? Shouldn’t it have showed up at the time it was actually zoomed? It had to have been zoomed at least a couple of months ago. I doubt a magazine zooms, downloads & prints immediately.

All of those times we have said in a thread, “Yay, this image was zoomed & sold today” means nothing.

It might have been zoomed & sold the same day, but forget “today”.

BHW66C.jpg

Though it is possible that this one is an unrelated zoom.

This buck is flushed with success after just driving off a challenger for his territory. The fight was so intense they didn't notice me and came really close. He's noticed me now.

UK Magazine - print digital or electronic. Print run up to 500,000.   $ a bit of loose change.

roe-deer-buck-uk-2JTA2X6.jpg

Roe deer, Scotland.

• Love 4
  • Like 4

https://www.alamy.com/image-details-popup.asp?Imageid=7FEDD5D7-1FD3-44C4-9723-1106A32FA491

Low $

Usage: Editorial
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Print run: up to 500,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 28 December 2023
Duration: In perpetuity Any placement: Inside or cover.

Edited by SteveC
  • Love 2

Bright green needles of a Grand Fir tree.  $

Usage: Editorial
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Print run: up to 500,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 November 2023
Duration: In perpetuity Any placement: Inside or cover.

grand-fir-tree-abies-grandis-new-growth-

Edited by Sharon
  • Love 3