Pretty good month, 14 for $314 gross. That's my best month for revenue for a year.

I've just surpassed my total number of sales for last year, but only have 80% of the gross revenue... 🤔

Edited by Steve F
  • Love 4
  • Like 2

7 for $400 + gross, $155+ to me🤨

Although this puts the month average fee up to $57, the year to date average is only $28! 

Too many low fees and too much commission being taken by Alamy/PA.

Phil

PS: This volume is way down on my average monthly volume, I had been in the mid teens per month for the last 2 years so I do wonder about a general sales drop due to website rehash and the ongoing problems that has caused!

Edited by Phil Crean
Add PS:
  • Love 2
  • Like 3

Summary for 01 July 2022 to 30 July 2022 ( 13 item(s) totalling $41.51 )

Only one touched $10. Rest are tiddlers.

Like Phil says the volume is below avg for this month compared to rest of 2022. The search engine change causing an impact.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

After a major slump in May and June, sales bounced back in July with 21 for $928 gross, making it my best month this year. There were two $$$ in the batch, plus a few of the usual teasers. Weekend sales are not unheard of for me, so you never know. I also have a $$ sale that looks as if it might have been invoiced twice. It may or may not stick. All in all an encouraging month, except for the shrinking net earnings of course. 🙃

• Love 1
  • Like 5

10 hours ago, Phil Crean said:

PS: This volume is way down on my average monthly volume, I had been in the mid teens per month for the last 2 years so I do wonder about a general sales drop due to website rehash and the ongoing problems that has caused!

Same thing happened to me in May and June -- my average volume suddenly fell by over 50%. I can't help thinking that it was caused by the rehash of the website and the possible re-rank. My sales were much improved this month, so perhaps the technical issues are being resolved (or perhaps I just got lucky). Time will tell...

• Love 1
  • Like 1