On 30/07/2022 at 09:29, John Mitchell said:

After a major slump in May and June, sales bounced back in July with 21 for $928 gross, making it my best month this year. There were two $$$ in the batch, plus a few of the usual teasers. Weekend sales are not unheard of for me, so you never know. I also have a $$ sale that looks as if it might have been invoiced twice. It may or may not stick. All in all an encouraging month, except for the shrinking net earnings of course. 🙃

probably you went to all the places that i am about to go hehehe, John your my idol from Vancouver 

3 hours ago, wiskerke said:

21 for 484.

Last time I looked it was a bit higher, but 3 refunds of 50 each on August 1, 2and 3 didn't help. Some came back for around the same amount though.

wim

I had two images sold in July each for $50.86 refunded on 1st Aug and both subsequently resold for $49.11, both for Europe, editorial TV

Kumar

1 hour ago, Doc said:

I had two images sold in July each for $50.86 refunded on 1st Aug and both subsequently resold for $49.11, both for Europe, editorial TV

Kumar

Almost halfway thru the month and my only sale is one that was invoiced twice in July then refunded twice in August and re-invoiced for the same amount (mid $$). 🤔