Images sold in December 2021

1 hour ago, Steve F said:

Thanks. I think my editing is better these days. But maybe I was thinking of keeping the mood the same as when I was actually there, rather than making it look like a more decent photo (??) - would go with better photo these days!!

If you remember that mosaic as being quite bright, more like this. San Vitale, Ravenna.

TRTY8M.jpg

then I would want to work on it.

I have a very few images which I reprocessed after getting LR, but I have left the original up if it has licensed, with a link to the revamp in the keywords.

BTW I have a friend who is a dead ringer for the bearded dude to Justinian's left- probably Belisarius.

Edited by spacecadet
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, spacecadet said:

If you remember that mosaic as being quite bright, more like this. San Vitale, Ravenna.

TRTY8M.jpg

then I would want to work on it.

I have a very few images which I reprocessed after getting LR, but I have left the original up if it has licensed, with a link to the revamp in the keywords.

BTW I have a friend who is a dead ringer for the bearded dude to Justinian's left- probably Belisarius.

Ha ha, thanks, now I'm going to revisit my pics 🙈

21 minutes ago, Steve F said:

Ha ha, thanks, now I'm going to revisit my pics 🙈

That's only if they should look like that! Ravenna is particularly spectacular- they've had my secret sauce, but they really do look like that. With sunlight on them they hurt the eyes. Go.

Mosaic art never got better IMO. Ravenna still has an academy teaching the craft and all the street signs are mosaic panels.

Edited by spacecadet

My best so far for the month, above mid $$, but a distributor sale. That 24% really hurts. 2nd licence of this image via Alamy, 7th licence overall.
Usage: Editorial
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 5,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 November 2021
End: 01 November 2026
KOREA, Book, print and/or e-book

BG5CFH.jpg

• Love 4
  • Like 1

rear-view-of-japanese-man-dressed-as-mar

Usage: Editorial
Media: Travel guides -print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 5,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
End: 01 November 2024
Germany, Travel guides -print and/or e-book

Low $$ but a distributor sale... so only about $5 in the end.

• Love 1

The good and the bad

CT sale at $5.13

JPE16X.jpg

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Television (editorial) ;  Print run: Unlimited transmissions ;  Placement: Use within body of show - USA

$$$

CBY913.jpg

• Love 3

Second $$$ TV use this month; this time UK. Great to see Alamy getting a lot of these kinds of sales. A lockdown photo taken a few feet from my front door.

east-lothian-scotland-united-kingdom-19t

Edited by Sally
  • Love 5
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, NYCat said:

Probably Culture Trip... Happy memories from my stay here...

two-rothschild-or-baringo-giraffe-giraff

Giraffe Manor, Nairobi, Kenya

Paulette

Interesting desaturation on the blue channel.... Made it look more punchy / drew attention to the giraffes? Or was the sky horribly overexposed?

Edited by Steve F

9 hours ago, gvallee said:

The good and the bad

CT sale at $5.13

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Television (editorial) ;  Print run: Unlimited transmissions ;  Placement: Use within body of show - USA

$$$

CBY913.jpg

I had a Costa Rica image license ($$$) for TV use today. Looks like we'll be on the same show. 🤠

• Love 2

4 hours ago, Steve F said:

Interesting desaturation on the blue channel.... Made it look more punchy / drew attention to the giraffes? Or was the sky horribly overexposed?

I have no idea what I did. Probably hated the sky. It seems to me there were little darker blue patches around the leaves of the tree???? Something like that.

Paulette

Edited by NYCat
  • Like 1

A bit above mid $$, but another distributor sale. So not much for me. First licence of this image.

Usage: Indoor display
Media: Trade show/promotional display
Industry sector: General business services
Print run: 1
Image Size: up to full area
End: 02 November 2021
Dubai,Trade show/promotional display

2FMBETR.jpg

• Love 2