Images sold in November 2021

Well, starting this topic is first for me. The image below was sold for low $$ but reported today. This sale, plus a few similar images, has just about covered the cost of the light tent I bought this time last year. If you ever fancy a low alcoholic beer I can recommend the Adnams Ghost Ship 🙂

a-collection-of-low-alcohol-or-zero-alco

Edited by Steve Hyde
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 1

First sale. US PU but a little less than usual

rose-window-and-stained-glass-window-in-

Today I found that this image was selected after the search of  "rose window notre dame". I hope that the person who buy it is not using it for a exam of Notre Dame of Paris, because this image is from the Cathedral of Notre Dame de Tournai 🙂

Edited by Abiyoyo
rose window notre dame
  • Love 2
  • Like 1

Sale! For mid-$$

Taken March 9, 2020, days before the first lockdown. One person died on this ship at sea and about twenty others caught COVID during the initial days of the pandemic. Oakland let them in to disembark and fly to their various homes, which was slightly controversial at the time.

oakland-usa-9th-mar-2020-grand-princess-cruise-ship-disembarks-at-the-port-of-oakland-after-19-crew-members-and-2-passengers-tested-positive-for-covid-19-also-known-as-coronavirus-one-person-on-the-cruise-died-from-the-virus-credit-kristin-catoalamy-live-news-2B6779A.jpg
  • Love 2

Broadcaster Hannah Fry talking about how to be a human in the age of the machine, on the main stage, at New Scientist Live 2018

Usage: Editorial, Editorial: Use in a single website, app, social media or blog (excludes advertising), worldwide.
Media: Editorial website
Image Size: Any size
Start: 01 November 2021
Duration: In perpetuity

Broadcaster Hannah Fry talking about how to be a human in the age of the machine, on the main stage, at New Scientist Live  2018 Stock Photo

Usage: Editorial, For Editorial use on customers website, app and social media platforms (excludes Advertising)
Media: Website, app and social media
Start: 01 November 2021
Duration: Unlimited

Tiddler but nice get an early start.

electricity-substation-compound-part-of-the-electrical-distribution-network-in-west-cork-ireland-M9ARR1.jpg

• Love 2

My first of the month is something of a déja vu. This image licensed for PU (full price) a few days ago, and it showed up again today for editorial book use (mid-$$, 40%), which is interesting... 🤔

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/AN045T/mexican-flags-and-other-patriotic-items-for-sale-on-mexican-independence-AN045T.jpg

Edited by John Mitchell
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

Arial view of woodland on the slopes of the Serra de Collserola 

Usage: Website, Use in a single website, app, social media or blog (excludes advertising), worldwide.
Media: Website, app and social media
Image Size: Any size
Start: 02 November 2021
Duration: In perpetuity

Arial view of woodland on the slopes of the Serra de Collserola Stock Photo

• Love 1

Not quite $$$, but near enough!

Usage: Editorial
Media: Television (editorial)
Print run: Unlimited transmissions
Placement: Use within body of show
Start: 03 November 2021
End: 03 November 2026
5 years, Worldwide, All media (excl. theatrical)

a-timpson-store-on-the-high-street-in-st

• Love 1
  • Like 2

a-group-of-bare-legged-stylish-women-wai

A group of bare-legged stylish women balanced on 4-inch heels waiting to consume large amounts of costly cocktails. Is that exclusively a Liverpool thing?  My share of the just under $2 fee would not allow me to touch the steam of a glass. 

Edited by Ed Rooney

Early sale that just edged into $$. The "White Village" of Zahara de la Sierra Andalusia Spain

BCX0PG.jpg

Usage: Personal use, Impressions, cartes et cadeaux ou référence aux artistes. Usage non commercial uniquement. Non destinée à la revente.

Edited by Charles Stirling