Images sold in November 2021

6 hours ago, Robert M Estall said:

this phenomenon occurs across the whole of this land mostly on Friday and Saturday evenings. What they drink is quite an issue these days. As for jabs, I'm at a loss how that works but its a serious assault.

Thanks, Robert. I was beginning to think I was in an isolated cultural world., a bare-legs village. I would like to hear from those outside the UK. Is this part of your world now? 

I uploaded Apple Monterey today on my MacBook Air M1. It took just under 5 hours. I am going to do nothing about my older MacBook Pro for now. That machine has gone through a number of bad times. If I were not in this problem building, I would buy a iMac. But desktops are not for nomads. 

1 hour ago, Ed Rooney said:

Thanks, Robert. I was beginning to think I was in an isolated cultural world., a bare-legs village. I would like to hear from those outside the UK. Is this part of your world now? 

I uploaded Apple Monterey today on my MacBook Air M1. It took just under 5 hours. I am going to do nothing about my older MacBook Pro for now. That machine has gone through a number of bad times. If I were not in this problem building, I would buy a iMac. But desktops are not for nomads. 

I think your photo could be taken in most every city in the western world, maybe in some eastern cities as well.  I have seen my daughter dressed like this going out with friends, to bars and clubs.

A repeat seller, thanks largely to getting in a year early with the COP26 theme.

Low $$ 

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic ;  Start: 04-November-2021 ; End: 04-November-2026 ;  FE Week/School Week publications

youngsters-at-a-youth-strike-4-climate-protest-in-parliament-square-london-uk-children-out-of-school-demonstrating-for-action-on-global-warming-2AYHA3E.jpg

• Love 3

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/DGKN7Y/historic-daily-life-in-fort-frederick-maryland-volunteer-drummer-with-DGKN7Y.jpg

Fort Frederick Maryland

Worldwide Editorial Website app and social media Unlimited Region UK - $

wim

edit: just spotted the search term: maryland flag

Edited by wiskerke
  • Love 1

Welcome $$$ from a grim and soggy day.

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Editorial website ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing ;  Start: 08-September-2021 ; Duration: In perpetuity ; Additional Details: One use in a single editorial article used within the digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article.

excel-london-newham-london-uk-14th-sep-2021-the-defence-security-equipment-international-dsei-arms-fair-event-is-opening-for-its-first-day-the-saab-cb90-next-generation-combat-boat-assault-craft-recently-delivered-to-the-swedish-navy-has-been-carrying-out-demonstrations-in-the-victoria-dock-2GKB41P.jpg

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Close-up view of Calypso, a boutique on Front Street, in Hamilton, Bermuda

Usage: Personal use, Personal prints, cards and gifts. Non-commercial use only, not for resale.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
Start: 04 November 2021
Duration: In perpetuity

Close-up view of  Calypso, a boutique on  Front Street, in Hamilton, Bermuda Stock Photo

• Love 1

Gypsy traveller with Coloured Cobs. Appleby Horse Fair 2018. Appleby-in-Westmorland, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. 

gypsy-traveller-with-coloured-cobs-appleby-horse-fair-2018-appleby-in-westmorland-cumbria-england-united-kingdom-europe-PKKWFR.jpg

Usage: Editorial, For Editorial use on customers website, app and social media platforms (excludes Advertising)
Media: Website, app and social media
Start: 04 November 2021
Duration: Unlimited

https://www.newstalk.com/news/if-theres-political-will-theres-a-way-why-horses-should-be-part-of-traveller-housing-policy-1273131

Edited by Stan Pritchard
More information.
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, John Morrison said:

Licenced today: one of the first pix I uploaded to Alamy (I guess I would PP the pic rather differently today.) This is Sunderland Point, near Lancaster, a small community accessible by a causeway that floods twice a day. Mid $$…

sunderland-point-near-lancaster-lancashire-uk-accessible-by-a-causeway-ATFK6M.jpg

Nice! 🔥

16 hours ago, Michael Ventura said:

U.S. editorial web use for high $.  A massive scale model (The Panorama) of New York City at the Queens Museum

usa-new-york-city-queens-panorama-of-the-city-of-new-york-the-queens-CN810K.jpg

WOW! That is fantastic. How many thousands of man hours did it take to build?

Allan

Burpham village Arundel South Downs West Sussex

burpham-village-arundel-south-downs-west-sussex-england-C9A09G.jpg

Usage: Single company - multiple use editorial only
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 05 November 2021
End: 05 November 2023

$$

Allan

Edited by Allan Bell
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, Allan Bell said:

WOW! That is fantastic. How many thousands of man hours did it take to build?

Allan

It's a must see when visiting NYC.  According to their website, it took 100 people, 3 years to build it.  It was built for the 1964 New York World's Fair.  It even alternates from daytime to nighttime and has jets taking off and landing at LaGuardia Airport (on a wire).  I spent a long time there with my kids and have even gone back on other trips to NYC 

https://queensmuseum.org/2013/10/panorama-of-the-city-of-new-york