Images sold in November 2021

Photographed last Saturday. Oxford Global Day of Action for Climate Justice.

Licensed yesterday, reportage, RM, high $.

Usage: Editorial, For Editorial use on the customers website and social media platforms (excludes advertising)

Media: Website, app and social media

Start: 08 November 2021

Duration: Unlimited

oxford-uk-6th-november-2021-oxford-global-day-of-action-for-climate-justice-organised-by-the-oxfordshire-cop-26-coalition-which-includes-xr-friends-of-the-earth-trade-union-groups-and-others-with-concerns-for-climate-justice-climate-activists-marched-from-manzil-way-off-the-cowley-road-to-a-rally-held-in-oxford-city-centres-broad-street-around-3000-protesters-filled-broad-street-end-to-end-oxfords-march-and-rally-was-one-of-many-taking-place-thought-the-uk-at-the-same-time-as-glasgows-cop26-climate-summit-credit-stephen-bellalamy-2H58W7A.jpg

• Love 1

Happy with this,  $$$, one of my favorite photos from the Jackson campaign.

FYI, shot with the M2 I bought from Jim Marshall.

Reverend Jesse Jackson campaigning for the 1988 Democratic Party presidential nomination  Photo by Chuck Nacke Stock Photo

This just dropped in and is one of my favorite images from 

the last year.  OK at mid $$

Boston, Massachusetts, USA. 31 May, 2021.  National Day of Solidarity Against AAPI Hate.  Up to 200 Mostly Asian, Indian and Pacific Islanders gathered on Memorial Day on the Boston Common to show support the Asian American and Pacific Islanders community (AAPI). Photo shows Asian woman (center) holding a homemade sign with "Racism Is A Virus" written in English and "Protect the Elderly" written in Mandarin. Credit: Chuck Nacke/Alamy Live News Stock Photo

Edited by Chuck Nacke
addition
  • Love 3
  • Like 1

Pack of Finasteride 5mg. Tablets. 28 tablets for oral administration only. WARNING:FOR USE BY MEN ONLY. Actavis.

pack-of-finasteride-5mg-tablets-28-tablets-for-oral-administration-M1DP10.jpg

Usage: Personal use, Personal prints, cards and gifts. Non-commercial use only, not for resale.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
Start: 12 November 2021
Duration: In perpetuity

How long before if gets refunded?

2 hours ago, Stan Pritchard said:

Pack of Finasteride 5mg. Tablets. 28 tablets for oral administration only. WARNING:FOR USE BY MEN ONLY. Actavis.

pack-of-finasteride-5mg-tablets-28-tablets-for-oral-administration-M1DP10.jpg

Usage: Personal use, Personal prints, cards and gifts. Non-commercial use only, not for resale.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
Start: 12 November 2021

How long before if gets refunded?

WARNING: FOR USE BY MEN ONLY

Women don't have prostate glands do they?

Allan

Monument Civil War Veterans of the 111th New York Infantry, Gettysburg National Military Park Gettysburg Pennsylvania Stock Photo

Usage: Editorial, Online Learning, Editorial Wesbite(sic)/Video, Any size, Single placement and design, Use within reference to animation, Worldwide, In perpetuity + unlimited flashes
Media: Editorial website
Start: 10 November 2021

Mid-$ for this RM image in perpetuity - had another sale as well (different buyer) for the same piddly amount (on the Mobile S app). I remember when two sales in a day meant something. Discouraging. But I love this image and so console myself with the fact that it will live on in perpetuity in the UK 

Interesting that is was a UK buyer, as it is a photograph of Gettysburg, the National park/monument dedicated to those lost in the American Civil War. This is a monument to a New York regiment. 

Eight sales here in the last few months and still not enough for a payout, even if the entire balance had cleared. 

• Like 1

I remember when two sales in a day meant something.
These days seem to be gone

15 minutes ago, Marianne said:

Monument Civil War Veterans of the 111th New York Infantry, Gettysburg National Military Park Gettysburg Pennsylvania Stock Photo

Usage: Editorial, Online Learning, Editorial Wesbite(sic)/Video, Any size, Single placement and design, Use within reference to animation, Worldwide, In perpetuity + unlimited flashes
Media: Editorial website
Start: 10 November 2021

Mid-$ for this RM image in perpetuity - had another sale as well (different buyer) for the same piddly amount (on the Mobile S app). I remember when two sales in a day meant something. Discouraging. But I love this image and so console myself with the fact that it will live on in perpetuity in the UK 

Interesting that is was a UK buyer, as it is a photograph of Gettysburg, the National park/monument dedicated to those lost in the American Civil War. This is a monument to a New York regiment. 

Eight sales here in the last few months and still not enough for a payout, even if the entire balance had cleared. 

6 hours ago, Radim said:

I did have one great day early this year with three $$$ sales - but it was certainly a rarity.  Those tiny sales seem to be happening more often and they really don't add up to one big one. At least my last several have been to the UK so it will help with DACS. 

1 hour ago, wiskerke said:

Haines Shoe House in Hellam Pennsylvania:

https://goo.gl/maps/dYpX3LLWp26c3WxU8

(Very near Brian Yarvin, who lives across the Susquehanna River in Lancaster.)

wim

Drove past it earlier this year on my way up to the Pocono Mountains in Pennsylvania 

10 hours ago, Betty LaRue said:

I was asking where the old lady who lives in a shoe is. 😁

Yes that's what I've guessed. So it's there. She's inside probably. Nor sure how old she is though. Probably younger than we are. 😂

It's a mere 1250 miles from where you are. 😁

wim