Images sold in November 2021

Lesbian protesters delayed the start of Manchester, uk, LGBT Pride parade on 24th August, 2019. Around a dozen protesters with banners blocked Deansgate at the front of the parade for a few minutes. They gave out leaflets from a group named: 'Get The L Out' which claims that 'transactivism erases lesbians'. After discussions with police and Manchester Pride security staff the protesters continued along the parade route at a distance from the parade before leaving the route at the junction with Portland Street, central Manchester. Some members of the watching crowd were critical of the protest.     Low $$ but this month is quiet for me so all welcome.

WB41Y4.jpg

• Love 2

Usage: Editorial, Images to be used in an editorial context across website, associated micro sites and social channels. As per Contract

Media: Website, app and social media

Start: 17 November 2021

Duration: In perpetuity

Additional details: Images to be used in an editorial context across the Colossus Bets website, associated micro sites and social channels. As per Contract

RM, but license terms are quite RF. Almost $$.

I yet have to to find it in Colossus website.

Spanish civil war rusty canyon located at Pinos Altos recreational area in Salinas (Castrillón, Asturias, Spain)

spanish-civil-war-rusty-canyon-located-a

• Love 2

$ distro, quarters left in the end.

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ; Media: Editorial website ; Industry Sector: General business services ; Start: 01-October-2021 ; Duration: In perpetuity ;
Additional Details: Croatia, Editorial website; Bulk discount, flat rate

Where this gets interesting is I had found 2 usages of this image, from same source different articles, one early July, one early August.  Technically both late for reporting, but due to Alamy's "do not bother us for 4 months policy on preferred distributors", I was only able to re-report one, after having reported both late last month. A week after doing a new report, I get the sale,  So i asked which usage this image was for, since date doesn't match either, and i get " this must actually be another client, as the July use "would be billed in Jan"".    Generally, how is SIX months acceptable to Alamy from these preferred selected partners...  (no idea about the August use, since still under 4 months so CR won't even pursue it yet). 

oh well, a sale, and since it's been quiet this month. yea! 

ottawa-canada-july-1st-2021-three-generations-of-native-woman-leading-way-as-thousands-march-through-the-street-of-the-capital-in-a-cancel-canada-rally-lead-by-indigenous-leaders-demanding-canadians-rethink-the-national-holiday-as-canada-continue-to-grapple-with-the-legacy-of-indian-residential-schools-as-more-of-childrens-bodies-get-discovered-in-unmarked-graves-orange-was-worn-in-memory-of-these-children-who-died-in-residential-schools-throughout-the-country-credit-meanderingemualamy-live-news-2G61NYB.jpg

Edited by meanderingemu
  • Love 2
  • Like 1

Golden restroom and lavatory at beach Ersfjordstranden, fjord Ersfjord, public recreation area, camping, mobile homes,   island Senja, Troms, northern - Stock Image

Mid $$ - golden restroom northern Norway
Usage: Editorial
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Print run: up to 100,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1/4 page
Start: 17 November 2021
Duration: In perpetuity Actual print run is 109.000 copies. Includes in-context archive rights in perpetuity.
  • Love 2

Monument above the Rhone glacier, to mark the source of the Rhone River, Switzerland. - Stock Image

More travel, more sales of travel pics

Mid-low $$
58 MB
5184 x 3888 pixels
3 MB compressed
Image use: Editorial, Details of use: Book, print and/or e-book, Image Size: 1 page, Print run: up to 100,000, Placement: Inside, Duration: 10 years, Country: Worldwide

• Love 2

26 minutes ago, R De Marigny said:

Now that island view looks tempting 😍

It was wonderful. After I took these shots, the boat took us to the other side of Buck Island, and we snorkeled the amazing coral reef found there. Where I nearly drowned…but that’s another story. I was snorkeling again the next morning. You’ve got to get back on the horse after it throws you.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Betty LaRue said:

It was wonderful. After I took these shots, the boat took us to the other side of Buck Island, and we snorkeled the amazing coral reef found there. Where I nearly drowned…but that’s another story. I was snorkeling again the next morning. You’ve got to get back on the horse after it throws you.

Well it looks both idyllic and amazing Betty. Lovely shot!

Helen

• Love 1

A pop up vaccination centre  in city centre Manchester, England, United Kingdom, invites anyone aged over 18 years to get their first vaccination. Worldwide
Usage: Presentation or newsletters, Use in a presentation/talk (eg,Powerpoint and Keynote) or in an editorial newsletter. Just into $$.

2G805FG.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Martin L said:

Did the etc include dodgy 'tache or were you too polite to say?

By no means was my intention to criticize any nationality at all. I would do it even if they look like Spaniards. Apologize. I will delete my post.