Images sold in November 2021

On 06/11/2021 at 13:46, Michael Ventura said:

It's a must see when visiting NYC.  According to their website, it took 100 people, 3 years to build it.  It was built for the 1964 New York World's Fair.  It even alternates from daytime to nighttime and has jets taking off and landing at LaGuardia Airport (on a wire).  I spent a long time there with my kids and have even gone back on other trips to NYC 

https://queensmuseum.org/2013/10/panorama-of-the-city-of-new-york

It definitely is an amazing project.

I remember finding my house and my friends' on that panorama when I was a kid visiting with the Girl Scouts (I grew up on an unusual beachy island in the Bronx called City Island). I also attended the 1964-1965 World's Fair a few times - I was quite young but remember seeing a phone with an attached TV screen - never became a reality but we'd never have imagined our mobile phones back then. I also recall loving the It's a Small World Exhibition (same as the one now at Walt Disney World) and have one of the earliest photos I ever took from back then of Mickey Mouse (a fave of all little kids). 

Coffee break working from home man in a suit closed laptop on bed hand on coffee cup, Contemporary coronavirus work from home concept MR Stock Photo

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Website, app and social media ; 88.4 MB;6426 x 4809 pixels;2.8 MB compressed ;  Start: 12-November-2021 ; Duration: Unlimited 

Additional Details: For Editorial use on customers website, app and social media platforms (excludes Advertising)

Estonia, Editorial website. Gross low $, net half $.

Population of Estonia is 1.3 million. Population of Great Britain is 50 times more. In comparison Guardian or BBC should pay $$$ for editorial use, but they don't. They pay tenth or less  per potential reader compared to Estonian media.

young-adults-sitting-on-the-bank-of-basi

Young adults sitting on the bank of a basin in front of Presidential Palace in Helsinki, Finland

Alamy Live News image. Homemade knitted red poppies and life size wooden black painted British 1st. World War soldier decorate the main processional route through the Nottinghamshire town of Market Warsop towards the the town's war memorial which will take place tomorrow, Sunday, 14th November, Remembrance Day.

Well done Market Warsop. My fee will be donated to the Poppy appeal.

Alan

2H653TW.jpg

• Love 2

The Lime Avenue. Hopetoun House and Grounds, South Queensferry, Scotland, United Kingdom, Europe.

the-lime-avenue-hopetoun-house-and-grounds-south-queensferry-scotland-united-kingdom-europe-2D6M8JN.jpg

Usage: Personal use, Personal prints, cards and gifts. Non-commercial use only, not for resale.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
Start: 14 November 2021
Duration: In perpetuity

• Love 1

4 hours ago, Phil Crean said:

A weekend presentation use, full $$

B6PE3C.jpg

Phil

This is one of those times I wanted a link to learn the caption of the pic. I got there by way of the number but not really enlightened. "Performance art". Maybe I'm not supposed to understand performance art. 

Paulette

• Love 1

10 minutes ago, NYCat said:

This is one of those times I wanted a link to learn the caption of the pic. I got there by way of the number but not really enlightened. "Performance art". Maybe I'm not supposed to understand performance art. 

Paulette

I'm not sure what the point was either! But it made an interesting image and has licensed a few times.

Phil

• Like 1

Usage: Personal use. Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use. High $. 

It has been viewed lately without zooms with terms like "double bass jazz" and "double%20bass%20cool". Obviously unrelated to personal use. Anyways, never sold a B&W-image before.

mitja-tuurala-playing-double-bass-and-sm

Mitja Tuurala playing double bass and smoking on stage with Pietarin Spektaakkeli at Valli Festival in Helsinki, Finland.

• Love 2

Front view of an Aston Martin DB4 GT Zagato Continuation Model, on display at the 2020 London Classic Car Show

For  Worldwide Editorial use:
Media: Television (editorial)
Print run: Unlimited transmissions
Placement: Use within body of show
Start: 15 November 2021
Duration: In perpetuity

Front view of an Aston Martin DB4 GT Zagato Continuation Model, on display at the 2020 London Classic Car Show Stock Photo

• Love 2

These 8 images were all reported today at upper mid $, presumably to the same client.

I'd love to see where they're published but my quick googling hasn't turned up anything, so mucho gratitude if anyone can find them ☺️

TWPK7P.jpg

TWPK44.jpg

TWPK0W.jpg

TWPK4K.jpg

TWKX91.jpg

TWPK4W.jpg

TWPK8B.jpg

TWPJTB.jpg

Phil

• Love 3

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/ECGNNJ/granada-spain-interior-of-the-granada-cathedral-catedral-de-granada-ECGNNJ.jpg

Interior of the Granada Cathedral.

Worldwide Editorial Website, app and social media print inside, electronic, online print run: Unlimited Duration: In perpetuity - EU ¢¢ net ¢ (less than any micro I believe)

I'm glad my other sale today is a $$ interior of a shopping mall.

The horror the horror or the irony? 😂

wim

edit: less than any micro - not true: Getty has lower fees.

Edited by wiskerke
  • Love 3

I also got one of the Czech website sales today, low $ and a distributor licence forever. Cents for me. My share of the last 3 licences on Alamy have not yet reached $2 when all added together. Very discouraging. 
Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: General business services
Image Size: Any size
Start: 01 October 2021
Duration: In perpetuity Czech Republic, Editorial website; Bulk discount, flat rate

historic-grafton-jail-grafton-nsw-australia-also-known-as-grafton-correctional-centre-and-grafton-intake-and-transient-centre-2DAH6EK.jpg

Edited by cbimages

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Book, print and/or e-book ;  Print run: Unlimited ;  Placement: Any - print cover & inside, electronic, online ; USA

Mid $$

P660JG.jpg

• Love 1

21 hours ago, Phil Crean said:

These 8 images were all reported today at upper mid $, presumably to the same client.

I'd love to see where they're published but my quick googling hasn't turned up anything, so mucho gratitude if anyone can find them ☺️

TWPK7P.jpg

TWPK44.jpg

TWPK0W.jpg

TWPK4K.jpg

TWKX91.jpg

TWPK4W.jpg

TWPK8B.jpg

TWPJTB.jpg

Phil

I've now seen the sales report and they were for a presentation use, keynote or powerpoint so unlikely to appear on the web...

Phil

2 licences for the same image today, both direct. 4th & 5th licence of this image by Alamy + a sister image licenced yesterday. Today's both low $$. One sale used here

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/escaped-convict-hands-himself-29-24991469

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Image Size: Any size
Start: 01 September 2021
Duration: In perpetuity One use in a single editorial article used within the digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article. Country: United Kingdom

historic-grafton-jail-grafton-nsw-australia-also-known-as-grafton-correctional-centre-and-grafton-intake-and-transient-centre-2DAH6EF.jpg