6 hours ago, John Mitchell said:

First one of the month. I'm always happy to see an architectural image license (mid $$, direct, exclusive).

Usage: Corporate Package Use – Internal use and external non-advertising use
Industry sector: Banking & Finance & Insurance
Start: 04 May 2021
End: 04 May 2031

Architectural detail of a modern condominium building in False Creek Village, Vancoover, BC, Canada Stock Photo

"Vancoover" in the caption 😉

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: iQ sale: Single company - multiple educational editorial use only ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing ;  Start: 05-May-2021 ; Duration: Unlimited

a-rally-is-taking-place-in-london-protesting-against-the-imprisonment-of-stephen-yaxley-lennon-who-goes-by-the-name-of-tommy-robinson-and-is-serving-a-prison-sentence-in-belmarsh-prison-having-been-found-guilty-of-contempt-of-court-groups-have-organised-a-march-to-oppose-it-banner-fight-racism-fight-imperialism-smash-capitalism-W6X9C8.jpg

• Love 1

4 hours ago, Avpics said:

Also a PU:

One of the Welsh (?) Hobbit Houses, it looks like.   I can see that as a personal use by a Lord of the Rings fan or someone interested in alternative architecture, or as an artist's photographic model.   My last personal use appears to have been paid for, not refunded, and I've had at least one earlier with a note in Spanish that it would be used as an artist model.  Someone else had a personal use sale with a similar note in French.

Silentnight HGV. M6 Motorway, Southbound, Shap, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. 

silentnight-hgv-m6-motorway-southbound-shap-cumbria-england-united-kingdom-europe-2A7AA30.jpg

Usage: Editorial
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Print run: up to 100,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1/8 page
Start: 05 May 2021
End: 05 May 2026
Print run: 1,09,000; Duration: 1 week

• Love 1

18 minutes ago, Ed Rooney said:

I saw a tree here recently. Oh wait; that was a sign post. Sorry.

This anti-nature devices snap sold today for a giveaway price.

e-scooter-rental-trail-in-liverpool-2E9N

A related news story from Bristol

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/bristol-news/more-100-e-scooters-parked-5341755

Crikey.

My first sale of the month.  U.K. magazine use for low $.....I would take PU sales any day over this low value editorial sale.  This is my daughter's vaccine card, she got her vaccine early being a healthcare worker.

woman-holding-a-covid-19-moderna-vaccine-card-for-proof-of-the-first-dose-issued-by-the-cdc-usa-government-2E0RYTP.jpg

• Love 5

First sale of month.  Mid $$. direct.

Details of use: Book, print and/or e-book
Image Size: 1 page
Print run: up to 5,000
Duration: 5 years
Additional Details: Rights include photo appearing as a thumbnail in Table of Contents or Glossary.  Electronic, digital and PDF rights granted for the facsimile of the original publication.  Promotional in-context rights granted

family-of-five-african-elephant-drinking-playfully-at-water-hole-various-ages-baby-spraying-itself-RYA8JE.jpg

• Love 6

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/A4NR04/berlin-wall-in-1984-sign-you-are-leaving-the-american-sector-iron-A4NR04.jpg

PU.  Berlin 1984 - What can I say? Some people are old enough.  😁

wim 👴

edit: could it be all these PU-s are being used in a pub quiz?

Edited by wiskerke
  • Love 3
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Michael Ventura said:

My first sale of the month.  U.K. magazine use for low $.....I would take PU sales any day over this low value editorial sale.  This is my daughter's vaccine card, she got her vaccine early being a healthcare worker.

My lowest sales are now editorial ones, especially editorial websites. My first sale of the month (mid $$) was promptly refunded 24 hours later. Hope yours sticks.

56 minutes ago, meanderingemu said:

Additional Details: Rights include photo appearing as a thumbnail in Table of Contents or Glossary.  Electronic, digital and PDF rights granted for the facsimile of the original publication.  Promotional in-context rights granted

family-of-five-african-elephant-drinking-playfully-at-water-hole-various-ages-baby-spraying-itself-RYA8JE.jpg

"Elephants doing something". Perfect.

Paulette

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, meanderingemu said:

Charming image. Apparently Ottawa has changed a lot since I was there last. I remember seeing dinosaurs (of the political variety), but no elephants. 😎

23 minutes ago, NYCat said:

"Elephants doing something". Perfect.

Paulette

thanks.  that was such a fun hour at that waterhole.  advantage of going to a park (Addo, South Africa) that is mainly about elephants, when you find some you just hang around and wait for some entertainment. 

Early digital from 2000 on the D1. Engineer covered in foam and mud while drilling for water at the Gwalia Whisky Distillery Penderyn Powys Wales UK. Sold for multiple editorial use.

engineer-covered-in-foam-and-mud-while-drilling-for-water-at-the-gwalia-A99D4C.jpg
Edited by Angler
Keep original aspect ratio
  • Love 2
  • Like 2