10 hours ago, cbimages said:

Thanks Paulette. my "latest" thing I've done "for myself" is to increase my superannuation pension and send a bit of money to a 5th family in Bali who have no income due the lack of tourism. I figure I can't take it with me, but I can surely help my friends afford a little more to eat. It makes my heart sing to get short videos or photos of "my" families every three weeks, when they get their money. I also makes me increasingly determined to get though this, and get back to see them again.

Wonderful.

Paulette

• Love 1
  • Like 1

A rare Sunday sale:

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/EFG036/gettysburg-cyclorama-at-the-national-military-park-museum-and-visitor-EFG036.jpg

US Magazine cover or inside mid $$

The impressive Gettysburg Cyclorama.

wim

edit: proof that at least somewhere in the world someone is at work. 😎

Edited by wiskerke

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: iQ sale: Magazine, Editorial print and digital use.  cover and inside. Repeat use permitted ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing ;  Start: 31-May-2021 ; End: 31-May-2023

a-female-nurse-in-scrubs-pausing-to-honour-the-health-staff-killed-by-covid-19-at-basildon-essex-uk-pay-protest-head-bowed-in-remembrance-2CARMWB.jpg

• Love 1

14 hours ago, Avpics said:

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: iQ sale: Magazine, Editorial print and digital use.  cover and inside. Repeat use permitted ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing ;  Start: 31-May-2021 ; End: 31-May-2023

a-female-nurse-in-scrubs-pausing-to-honour-the-health-staff-killed-by-covid-19-at-basildon-essex-uk-pay-protest-head-bowed-in-remembrance-2CARMWB.jpg

Given the current state of play here, that's a somewhat ironic photo to licence!

Port Clinton Lighthouse, Ohio. Presentation, 1/2 the usual price. Last couple of months all my sales seem to be from Ohio or out west (Arizona/California). Before that I had a run of photos taken in my yard or at a local park in the NY suburbs, so you never know. 

port-clinton-light-station-port-clinton-ohio-great-lakes-lighthouse-lake-erie-is-behind-it-taken-across-a-small-pond-nearby-see-more-info-2A8BB7D.jpg