My second $$$+ sale this month. 

Surprisingly, it's to Guatemala, direct to boot.

Country: Guatemala ; Usage: Consumer goods ;  Media: Garments/t-shirts ;  Print run: up to 1,000 ; 

A51194.jpg

• Love 2
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, gvallee said:

My second $$$+ sale this month. 

Surprisingly, it's to Guatemala, direct to boot.

Country: Guatemala ; Usage: Consumer goods ;  Media: Garments/t-shirts ;  Print run: up to 1,000 ; 

Lovely shot! That's a lot of 10c sales....

• Love 1

53 minutes ago, Autumn Sky said:

How is this fair? I get 25 cents, you get $$$ 😃

(Congrats, great bird shot)

Ah but I also get the $3 Culture Trip licenses...

The bird is nice but the trannie scan is dreadful. It would look spectacularly different if I edited it today. 

I guess the attraction is that it was taken in a remote area of Brazil.

Low ish $$- making a run for it before it is too late!

A black taxi cab outside Heathrow Airport Terminal Two Building, The Queens Terminal, London, UK Stock Photo

Decent $$ - think we are all going to be heading there soon, unless we get some clarity re the new contract! 

The Priory Hospital, Priory Lane, Roehampton, London, SW15, UK. Stock Photo

Decent ish $$ - Let's hope we don't have to resort to the Law for clarity re contracts!

The exterior of the Supreme Court of the United Kingdom in Parliament Square, London, UK Stock Photo

5 minutes ago, Mr Standfast said:
Possible murder scene. Pretty grim, invoice showed up today.

gloucester-uk-11th-may-2021-police-presence-in-gloucester-after-a-film-crew-reported-they-had-found-evidence-that-may-be-linked-to-serial-killer-fred-west-the-clean-plate-caf-has-allegedly-been-linked-to-the-disappearance-of-mary-bastholm-in-past-enquiries-credit-jmf-newsalamy-live-news-2FMPHYH.jpg

Oh the Fred West scene! Where did you get it used?

On 19/05/2021 at 08:51, Stan Pritchard said:

Lansoprazole gastro-resistant capsules. 30mg. 28 capsules. For oral use. Actavis.

lansoprazole-gastro-resistant-capsules-30mg-28-capsules-for-oral-use-D9JTD8.jpg

Usage: Personal use, Personal prints, cards and gifts. Non-commercial use only, not for resale.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
Start: 19 May 2021
End: 19 May 2026

Here we go again. Waiting for the refund.

I hope the lucky recipient enjoys their acid reflux birthday card.

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/EFDRKX/gettysburg-eternal-light-peace-memorial-on-the-gettysburg-battlefield-EFDRKX.jpg

The Eternal Light Peace Memorial commemorating the 1863 Battle of Gettysburg.

Personal Use. US fee.

wim

Edited by wiskerke
commemorating
  • Love 3

9 minutes ago, Mr Standfast said:

Just seen the invoice. Spent a while reverse searching... No idea yet where it is. There are a lot of others around!

Hmm... Sometimes searching the license terms on the forums can help find others who had similar and have found where the pics were used. I found one on New York Post that way.

Wallace & Gromit from the Oscar winning "A Close Shave" by Aardman Animation. Colour neg scan from late '90s sold to Portugal for book, low $ for bulk discount rate.

steve-box-key-character-animator-at-aardman-animation-pictured-with-CYWJMC.jpg

16 hours ago, RyanU said:

Hmm... Sometimes searching the license terms on the forums can help find others who had similar and have found where the pics were used. I found one on New York Post that way.

Here it is...

ountry: Worldwide
Usage: Editorial, For Editorial use on www.truecrimelibrary.com/ & True Detective, Master Detective, Murder Most Foul & True Crime Magazine (excludes advertising)
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Start: 21 May 2021

Very classy! 😉

Northern Rebellion protesters, part of the global movement Extinction Rebellion, hold an 'Exit Banks' banner outside the HSBC Bank in St Anne's Square, Manchester, United Kingdom. The protesters marched through Manchester, uk, and held a series of die-ins to urge for action on climate change on September 2nd, 2019. Protest sites included Barclays Bank, a Primark store and HSBC Bank. This was the fourth day of a protest which blocked Deansgate, a main road in central Manchester.

Just into $$. Very welcome in these hard times.

WHBT6A.jpg

$$$! What a rarity!

Usage: Marketing package - Large business, Use in marketing materials, worldwide for 5 years (excludes advertising). This package is for marketing campaigns promoting businesses which have more than 10 employees.
Start: 20 May 2021
End: 20 May 2026

NT property, taken from the street, naturally, officer.

eastbury-manor-tudor-mansion-house-in-barking-essex-england-seen-from-CPY8DP.jpg

.........and this one was on a different day- with all the excitement over the contract I haven't been checking sales every ten minutes!

$$

Usage: Television Broadcast. Repeat use for a single title.
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 21 May 2021
Duration: Unlimited !

candidate-posters-for-the-european-parliamentary-elections-ravenna-emilia-romagna-italy-TRWFMM.jpg

The new contract would cost me $27 on these two😡

Edited by spacecadet
  • Love 2
  • Like 2