I got one too.  This was couple of years ago on snowshoe trip in Canadian Rockies, was coming back and sky did this

chinook-cloud-formations-over-canadian-r

I was in the middle of woods with nothing to shoot really except sky, but this image did quite well elsewhere & now Alamy sale too, although barely $$

Usage: Personal use, Personal prints, cards and gifts. Non-commercial use only, not for resale.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
29 MB
4104 x 2476 pixels
586KB compressed
Start: 10 May 2021
End: 10 May 2026

• Love 4

... and now second sale pops as I was making above post. Must be the same customer?  Anyways, this is Sunrise in Antigua, Guatemala with famous Santa Catalina arch

colonial-architecture-and-street-scene-d

I got up early and dashed from hotel to catch this street without people; it's human zoo most of the day.  Setup tripod but was probably 10 min late for optimal colors.  Still I consider this one of best images in my port.  Did prob.  20 shots, but this one is the best.  Agua volcano in background.   Mid $$

Usage: Commercial electronic, Websites, apps, social media and blogs (excludes advertising). Worldwide for 5 years.
Media: Website, app and social media
54 MB
5472 x 3480 pixels
2 MB compressed
Image Size: Any size

• Love 6

4 hours ago, Abiyoyo said:

Mid/low$$

Usage: Editorial ;  

Media: Book, print and/or e-book ;

Print run: up to 5,000 ;  

Placement: Inside ;  

Same, but a distro %. Country: Germany ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Book, print and/or e-book ;  Print run: up to 5,000 ;  Placement: Inside ;  Start: 01-April-2021 ; End: 01-April-2026 ; Additional Details: Germany, Book, print and/or e-book

mock-up-of-an-early-fossil-dig-as-part-of-the-2015-goodwood-revival-F52EH6.jpg

• Love 2

6 hours ago, Autumn Sky said:

... and now second sale pops as I was making above post. Must be the same customer?  Anyways, this is Sunrise in Antigua, Guatemala with famous Santa Catalina arch

I got up early and dashed from hotel to catch this street without people; it's human zoo most of the day.  Setup tripod but was probably 10 min late for optimal colors.  Still I consider this one of best images in my port.  Did prob.  20 shots, but this one is the best.  Agua volcano in background.   Mid $$

Usage: Commercial electronic, Websites, apps, social media and blogs (excludes advertising). Worldwide for 5 years.
54 MB
5472 x 3480 pixels
2 MB compressed

Nice image of a great place!

Kumar

• Love 2

Very surprised at how quickly this one has sold.  Uploaded Saturday, straight through QC (5* QC rank), on sale Sunday, sold today (Monday).  All for a reasonable mid $$ price.  It's definitely paid for the bulbs 😀

Dense racemes of peach flowers of the spring blooming hardy bulb hyacinth, Hyacinthus orientalis 'Gipsy Queen' Stock Photo

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Commercial electronic ;  Media: Website, app and social media ;  Start: 10-May-2021 ; End: 10-May-2026 ;
Additional Details: Websites, apps, social media and blogs (excludes advertising). Worldwide for 5 years.

• Love 4

11 hours ago, Autumn Sky said:

54 MB
5472 x 3480 pixels
2 MB compressed

Nice going. You're right, you have to rise with the birds to get that shot. Antigua was a lot less crowded when I first started visiting there in the 90's. Like a lot of beautiful places, Antigua became a victim of its own popularity. I'm hoping that after the pandemic, there will be something of a reset in the tourism world. Interesting to see that travel images are still on the radar, though. I have one image of the arch --shot in the opposite direction -- that has licensed several times.

Edited by John Mitchell
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, John Mitchell said:

I'm hoping that after the pandemic, there will be something of a reset in the tourism world. Interesting to see that travel images are still on the radar, though.

There are tour operators offering packages even today if you are willing to dodge various restrictions both on entry and return. But its far less convenient and getting travel insurance is whole different story.  They are talking "Covid passports" for int'l travel.   Nothing is going to be the same anytime soon, maybe never.  Interesting side effect this pandemic brought is overcrowding of national/provincial parks, resulting in increased garbage and trashing of facilities.  Maybe you haven't heard, AB parks are now introducing "Kananaskis Conservation Fee" - 90/year  (25 more than single person National Park Pass!);   this is same as BC Parks would start charging you for going to Seymour, Golden Ears, etc.

2 hours ago, Autumn Sky said:

There are tour operators offering packages even today if you are willing to dodge various restrictions both on entry and return. But its far less convenient and getting travel insurance is whole different story.  They are talking "Covid passports" for int'l travel.   Nothing is going to be the same anytime soon, maybe never.  Interesting side effect this pandemic brought is overcrowding of national/provincial parks, resulting in increased garbage and trashing of facilities.  Maybe you haven't heard, AB parks are now introducing "Kananaskis Conservation Fee" - 90/year  (25 more than single person National Park Pass!);   this is same as BC Parks would start charging you for going to Seymour, Golden Ears, etc.

Oh yes, I've heard about all that. Travel will probably never be the same again, not in my lifetime anyway.

I remain a big fan of solitude myself. 🌄

High $$ but a distributor sale. 11th licence of this image by Alamy.
Usage: Editorial
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 5,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 April 2021
End: 01 April 2026
Japan, Book, print and/or e-book

brown-sandfish-sea-cucumber-or-holothurian-bohadschia-vitiensis-extruding-E7M4XX.jpg

• Love 4

Less than PU. $ :(

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: Travel & tourism
Start: 11 May 2021
End: 11 May 2026
Editorial website and app multiple use, in perpetuity

signage-for-canters-fairfax-jewish-inspi

• Love 1

Sold this month for a pittance but at least it might signify that things are improving and travel may return soon...

maldives-a-woman-snorkeling-in-the-indian-ocean-rasdhoo-atoll-the-KA9CF6.jpg

The Maldives.

Kumar

• Love 3

Country: United Kingdom ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic ;  Print run: up to 500,000 ;  Placement: Inside ;  Start: 01-March-2021 ; End: 01-March-2026 ;
   Additional Details: Duration: 3 months. Any placement: Inside or cover.

Low $$

BAYM7F.jpg

• Love 4

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/2BF75PB/kennixton-farmhouse-st-fagans-national-museum-of-history-cardiff-wales-gb-uk-2BF75PB.jpg

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Editorial website ;  Industry Sector: Travel & tourism ;  Start: 11-May-2021 ; End: 11-May-2026 ;
   Additional Details: Editorial website and app multiple use, in perpetuity

Price? Slightly less than a pittance.

• Love 1