5 hours ago, gvallee said:

Licencoval jsem svůj milovaný domov! Dobře, je to pouze licence programu Kulturní výlet.

2F2YAHR.jpg

I would like to be born again and live such a life, I will not make it in this life, I quietly envy you

12 minutes ago, Radim said:

I would like to be born again and live such a life, I will not make it in this life, I quietly envy you

It's a very touching thing to say. I don't want to make anyone envious. 

Another tiddler🤪

Country: Finland ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Editorial website ;  Industry Sector: General business services ;  Start: 01-April-2021 ; End: 01-April-2026 ;

Additional Details: Finland, Editorial website

2DB23CB.jpg

Phil

• Love 3

As above: Country: Finland ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Editorial website ;  Industry Sector: General business services ;  Start: 01-April-2021 ; End: 01-April-2026 ; Additional Details: Finland, Editorial website

prince-philip-waving-during-trooping-the-colour-with-the-queen-in-G3FKR0.jpg

• Love 6

I have mixed feelings about that one. $151 license for this easy shot hidden in my pseudo.

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Marketing package - Large business ;  Start: 11-May-2021 ; End: 11-May-2026 ;
   Additional Details: Use in marketing materials, worldwide for 5 years (excludes advertising). This package is for marketing campaigns promoting businesses which have more than 10 employees.

J8M7F3.jpg

Edited by gvallee
  • Love 3

These youngsters just raced around the garden seemingly having fun. Mum was with them but didn't join in the races.

UK Magazine, Print digital and electronic, Print run up to 500,000, Placement inside, Size 1 page, 1.3.21 to 1.3.26.  Low $xx

pine-marten-scotland-uk-2ARC923.jpg  

Pine martens, Scotland. 2ARC923.

• Love 3

$, 

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: General business services
Image Size: Any size
Start: 01 April 2021
End: 01 April 2026
Finland, Editorial website

st-georges-chapel-windsor-castle-gothic-

• Love 1

wide-angle-view-of-the-flowing-sulfurous-water-at-the-hot-water-field-yubatake-at-kusatsu-onsen-hot-spring-resort-in-gunma-japan-on-a-cloudy-day-2AEGFP4.jpg

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: Travel & tourism
Image Size: Any size
Start: 11 May 2021
End: 11 May 2026
Editorial website and app multiple use, in perpetuity

Low $

I'm always surprised by pricing - some things I would expect to have high prices go for very little, while some things I think might have low prices go for much more! Oh well.

• Love 1

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: iQ sale: Magazine, Any editorial digital use. Any size.Any Placement.One time use only. ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing ;  Start: 12-May-2021 ; End: 12-May-2023

Low $$

2BP64B4.jpg

Phil

Just had this U.S. editorial use drop in for high $$.  I shot this seal that was on the side of U.S. Dept of Homeland Security helicopter that was at an event I went to with my son.  I cleaned it up for Alamy and marked it as non-exclusive since it was flat "art" without context.  

seal-of-the-us-department-of-homeland-security-dhs-federal-government-E8DY1N.jpg

• Love 1

"Affiliate Sale; Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Personal use ;  Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use ;  Start: 12-May-2021 ; End: 12-May-2026 ; Additional Details: Personal prints, cards and gifts, or reference for artists.  Non-commercial use only, not for resale."

north-american-p-51-mustang-fighter-plane-flying-at-the-children-in-need-little-gransden-air-car-show-airshow-uk-second-world-war-fighter-plane-WC3FC4.jpg

• Love 1

I took this during the early weeks of the pandemic, which now feel like an eternity ago -- editorial website, low-ish $$, direct.

(Also had a $200 museum display license of an historical image, so a good day.)

vancouver-canada-10-april-2020-a-hand-painted-sign-on-the-boarded-up-window-of-a-shop-in-gastown-thanks-workers-government-leaders-and-public-servants-during-the-covd-19-pandemic-2BE4C0J.jpg

• Love 2
  • Like 1

On 11/05/2021 at 18:13, John Mitchell said:

An old one from film days -- book use, distributor (Italy), low mid-$$

San José, Costa Rica

The Plaza de la Cultura in downtown San José, Costa Rica Stock Photo

Great stuff John, I know exactly where this is.  Congrats

2 hours ago, gvallee said:

Usage: Commercial electronic
Media: Website, app and social media
Industry sector: Travel & tourism

Low $

FTHFHX.jpg

That's very nice photo.  That overlook is so inviting.  Where is it?  (Trying to travel through other ppl photos)

11 minutes ago, Autumn Sky said:

That's very nice photo.  That overlook is so inviting.  Where is it?  (Trying to travel through other ppl photos)

Thank you, it's a multiple seller. 

View over Hobart from the Lookout on top of Mount Wellington, Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

1 hour ago, gvallee said:

Thank you, it's a multiple seller. 

View over Hobart from the Lookout on top of Mount Wellington, Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Thank you. It looked familiar, but it's now 12 yrs & I didn't go to overlook.  

Must go back to Tassie. Part of me stayed in Bay of Fires and Cradle mtn

• Love 1

19 minutes ago, Autumn Sky said:

Thank you. It looked familiar, but it's now 12 yrs & I didn't go to overlook.  

Must go back to Tassie. Part of me stayed in Bay of Fires and Cradle mtn

Very pretty areas. Super expensive ferry with the motorhome.