a few sales today.  This one makes me miss the freedom of the Camino.de Santiago...  Climb to the Alto del Perdon, Spain. 

Low $$.  Country: United Kingdom ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Newspaper - national ;  Print run: up to 2 million ;  Placement: Inside and online ;  Start: 03-April-2021 ; End: 04-April-2021  

(similar to wim can't find which paper)

W48HXG.jpg

38 minutes ago, meanderingemu said:

a few sales today.  This one makes me miss the freedom of the Camino.de Santiago...  Climb to the Alto del Perdon, Spain. 

Low $$.  Country: United Kingdom ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Newspaper - national ;  Print run: up to 2 million ;  Placement: Inside and online ;  Start: 03-April-2021 ; End: 04-April-2021  

(similar to wim can't find which paper)

W48HXG.jpg

But yours is a bigger paper. In numbers I mean. Not size-wise.

Have you seen this: https://discussion.alamy.com/topic/14325-have-you-found-any-alamy-photos-may-2021/page/13/?tab=comments#comment-288931

wim

• Love 1

7 minutes ago, wiskerke said:

But yours is a bigger paper. In numbers I mean. Not size-wise.

Have you seen this: https://discussion.alamy.com/topic/14325-have-you-found-any-alamy-photos-may-2021/page/13/?tab=comments#comment-288931

wim

the one i found, while i was searching for mine 😉?

Edited by meanderingemu

Another low $$

Usage: Editorial ; 

Media: Newspaper - national ;  Print run: up to 2 million ; 

Placement: Inside and online ;  Start: 18-April-2021 ; End: 19-April-2021 ;
   Additional Details: One use in a single editorial or advertorial article used within print and /or web versions, with re-use of the article in other titles or web versions within the same newspaper group. Digital use includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article. Any placement in paper and online.

st-georges-chapel-windsor-castle-gothic-

• Love 1

3 hours ago, wiskerke said:

UK  Newspaper - Print run: up to 500,000 - Placement: Inside and online - Image Size: 1/4 page

Low $$

Which newspaper? The usual image search engines have come up with nothing so far.

wim

I can't say, but I had a news sales last month and one in March which were initially unfindable ('scuse the poor English I'm, er, English!). Both gave a print run of 750,000. The one from last month (K14HNX) is still a mystery, but the one from March (2BDE6PT) tuned up in a live news feed on the Daily Telegraph website. They had given me a name credit, so Google (alone!) found it by a psuedo search. Although it showed a bunch of other images from the feed, it didn't show mine, so I had to get a subscription (free for 30? days) to confirm the usage.

I've done a quick search for your tulip on the DT website using BHZ and various keywords, but no joy, I'm afraid (can't find it in the FT, either). So this could be a totally bum steer! Ah, well, passed a happy half hour!

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Usage: Single company - multiple use editorial only. Sold, refunded and sold again for the same price. High $$ - actually my ATH. One of those rare sales that I actually like myself. Shot in Rome in autumn 2019.

27-sep-2019-fridays-for-future-school-st

Usage: Presentation or newsletters. Not very good image, but in my defense, I shot it from passing cable car. San Francisco 2016. Usual presentation $$. 

neon-sign-of-nob-hill-theatre-legendary-

One use in a single editorial article used within web versions of titles from the same group. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article. Country: United Kingdom. Usual Guardian $. Peek to the future, as I forgot to tick the Exclusive box.

kids-fooling-around-on-amos-rex-skylight

Edited by JaniMarkus Hasa
Correcting misspellings one by one

4 hours ago, meanderingemu said:

the one i found, while i was searching for mine 😉?

Haha yes!

No I meant have you read that article that you found.

I have visited a couple of these places including Santiago and parts of the Camino. Quite a few years ago and not on foot. The article made me chuckle, but I get it that you want to get back on the trail.

Personally I think I have enjoyed walks and rides the most when there were no other people. My personal record is 8 days without people other than my mate. Insignificant in the light of the great explorers, I know. Then again I'm just a tourist with a camera.

wim

• Love 1

Low $$, first licence of this exclusive image. Direct sale. I'm not impressed with unlimited duration for the price. 
Usage: Editorial, Use in a single article across e-newsletter, magazine, and/or editorial website
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Start: 27 May 2021
Duration: Unlimited

yellowstriped-cardinalfish-ostorhinchus-cyanosoma-previously-apogon-cyanosomatulamben-bali-indonesia-bali-sea-indian-ocean-2AETJ39.jpg

• Love 5

TV use, but only upper $$... Was a time when this would have been at least 4 times the fee.

However it's the best fee earned this month(So FAR!) and it's an amazing memory!

W0MXF5.jpg

Phil

• Love 2

Low $$ for the Inn at Wasdale Head - but my Alamy balance is still negative...

Usage: Editorial
Media: Newspaper - national
Print run: up to 2 million
Placement: Inside and online
Image Size: 1/4 page
Start: 28 April 2021
End: 29 April 2021

The Inn at Wasdale Head in the English Lake District

The Inn at Wasdale Head, Cumbria, in the Lake District of northern England. Stock Photo

12 hours ago, wiskerke said:

Haha yes!

No I meant have you read that article that you found.

I have visited a couple of these places including Santiago and parts of the Camino. Quite a few years ago and not on foot. The article made me chuckle, but I get it that you want to get back on the trail.

Personally I think I have enjoyed walks and rides the most when there were no other people. My personal record is 8 days without people other than my mate. Insignificant in the light of the great explorers, I know. Then again I'm just a tourist with a camera.

wim

yes i did.  it was funny.  I'm actually curious about some of the paths in the UK now.  

as for the camino, obviously being within civilisation you will encounter locals, but  after doing the Frances (most popular one) i've done sections in France and even some more remote ones in Spain where you barely encounter pilgrims, also did one crossing south of Slovenia where i was the only one. One of the hostel i stayed in Llubljana said i was their second walking pilgrim in 4 years. 

one thing i never get about walking pilgrimage is why they crossed over into the hiking scene.  They are rarely nice hike in my mind- walking 10km of industrial land is not my idea of hike (entrance into Burgos).  To me they are a great way to see a place.    

Edited by meanderingemu
  • Love 1

Two aerial shots for a book in the US - Low $$

To the US of A??

Now that's a proof, if we needed one, that the market has collapsed.

M1PG74.jpg

FEKH2T.jpg

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, CAROL SAUNDERS said:

Beautiful image Paulette, they must have been amazing to see

Carol

That trip to Svalbard was wonderful. It is certainly the trip that has netted me the most sales. Of course, the trip cost a fortune and I'll never make it back but what memories! We were in a Russian ship built for scientific exploration and our captain got us way into the ice. They are not doing that anymore. We saw so many moms with cubs. Sometimes people go there and are lucky to see one bear. We scarcely had any time to rest. As soon as we went  inside to warm up and out of our gear the announcement would come.... "We see another bear". It was lovely.

Paulette

• Love 1
  • Like 1