3 hours ago, Rico said:

If they deducted 91 cents from just about everyone, Alamy just scored thousands of $$ at the stroke of a keyboard.

Don’t forget, I had the $.91 but also a $5.14.  If I had the latter, you can bet your booties others did, too. Maybe just not the forumites.

Edited by Betty LaRue

1 hour ago, Betty LaRue said:

Don’t forget, I had the $.91 but also a $5.14.  If I had the latter, you can bet your booties others did, too. Maybe just not the forumites.

Back in the day, they put a gun in your face to take your money and lunch. Now they use a keyboard.

I'm going to email them again on Monday for clarification. If they can get away with this, who knows what they will try next week. 

Other fees, my butt

Edited by Rico

4 hours ago, cbimages said:

Two licences today. First non exclusive RF with some details of licence. Below mid $$

Usage: Single company - multiple use editorial only Editorial print + digital use.
nudibranch-sea-slug-goniobranchus-kuniei-previously-chromodoris-kuniei-BM2KX2.jpg

Second barely $$, RM & exclusive. First licence of this image. Another unlimited duration at any size for a pittance.
Usage: Editorial, Editorial, Book and Ebook, Interior, Unlimited print run, World All Language rights, for the life of the title
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: Unlimited
Placement: Any - print inside, electronic, online
Image Size: Any size
Start: 28 May 2021
Duration: Unlimited

tiger-tail-sea-cucumber-holothuria-mertensiothuria-hilla-also-known-as-sausage-sea-cucumber-uepi-solomon-islands-solomon-sea-pacific-ocean-RTDB49.jpg

Out of this world images. 

• Love 1

Ruin of Cambusnethan House, Castlehill Rd, Overtown, Wishaw, North Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom, Europe.

ruin-of-cambusnethan-house-castlehill-rd-overtown-wishaw-north-lanarkshire-KPD298.jpg

Usage: Indoor display
Media: Shop/restaurant decoration
Industry sector: General business services
Print run: 1
Image Size: up to full area
End: 28 May 2026
A store front, inside or out, single mural in one location

• Love 1

Thank you to Bryan for reporting this.
Used in The Times online..... for a story about a man who strapped his partner's dead body in to the front passenger seat of their car, then drove from Spain to Italy and back !
driving-along-in-a-car-on-the-autopista-ap-7-toll-motorway-near-barcelona-spain-TT8F6F.jpg

Driving along in a car on the Autopista AP-7 (toll motorway) near Barcelona, Spain.

UK magazine use...
distant-view-of-the-edge-of-dartmoor-seen-from-near-harraton-cross-in-the-district-of-south-hams-in-south-devon-south-west-england-uk-2BNE0A1.jpg

Distant view of the edge of Dartmoor, seen from near Harraton Cross, in the district of South Hams in south Devon, south west England, UK.
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, John Mitchell said:

I had two of those today. Sounds like the same UK magazine. Both were images that license regularly, often for good prices. Slightly depressing...

P.S. mine said inside or cover 

This was mine:

Usage: Editorial
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Print run: up to 500,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 April 2021
End: 01 April 2026
Duration: 3 months. Any placement: Inside or cover.

mid $

wim

14 hours ago, cbimages said:

Two licences today. First non exclusive RF with some details of licence. Below mid $$

Usage: Single company - multiple use editorial only Editorial print + digital use.
nudibranch-sea-slug-goniobranchus-kuniei-previously-chromodoris-kuniei-BM2KX2.jpg

Second barely $$, RM & exclusive. First licence of this image. Another unlimited duration at any size for a pittance.
Usage: Editorial, Editorial, Book and Ebook, Interior, Unlimited print run, World All Language rights, for the life of the title

tiger-tail-sea-cucumber-holothuria-mertensiothuria-hilla-also-known-as-sausage-sea-cucumber-uepi-solomon-islands-solomon-sea-pacific-ocean-RTDB49.jpg

I so appreciate the way you take me to see the wonderful creatures under the sea. Thank you.

Paulette

• Love 1

On 14/05/2021 at 16:56, Abiyoyo said:

Low $$$

Usage: Editorial ;  

Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic ;

Print run: up to 10,000 ;  

Placement: Inside ;  Start: 01-April-2021 ; End: 01-April-2026

the-twelve-apostles-in-pentecost-mosaics

Repeated sale mid $$
Print run: up to 5,000
Image Size: 1/2 page
End: 28 May 2026

3 hours ago, wiskerke said:

This was mine:

mid $

wim

Yup, that's the culprit. Think I'll run it through the price calculator, then maybe not... 😬

whale watching boat at kaikoura on the south island of new zealand Stock Photo

tilbury on the river thames in london Stock Photo

kensington palace in hyde park london Stock Photo

disappointing end to the month. Having had a few multi  $$$   this month  these 3 today for just mid $ each

all the same licence

24 minutes ago, David eastley said:

whale watching boat at kaikoura on the south island of new zealand Stock Photo

tilbury on the river thames in london Stock Photo

kensington palace in hyde park london Stock Photo

disappointing end to the month. Having had a few multi  $$$   this month  these 3 today for just mid $ each

all the same licence

Looks like it might have been a bulk discount of some kind -- see above.

5 hours ago, NYCat said:

I so appreciate the way you take me to see the wonderful creatures under the sea. Thank you.

Paulette

Thanks Paulette. I'm keeping fingers (and toes) crossed that I can get back there one day. I start intense radiation therapy on Tuesday to a massive area of neck, chest and back on right side. Hopefully it will buy me some time.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, cbimages said:

Thanks Paulette. I'm keeping fingers (and toes) crossed that I can get back there one day. I start intense radiation therapy on Tuesday to a massive area of neck, chest and back on right side. Hopefully it will buy me some time.

You are in my thoughts and prayers. Do everything you can to do special things for yourself. I remember when I hesitated to spoil myself I would say (in a pitiful voice) "But I have cancer" and I'd go right ahead and do whatever I desired.

Paulette

• Love 2

1 hour ago, NYCat said:

You are in my thoughts and prayers. Do everything you can to do special things for yourself. I remember when I hesitated to spoil myself I would say (in a pitiful voice) "But I have cancer" and I'd go right ahead and do whatever I desired.

Paulette

Thanks Paulette. my "latest" thing I've done "for myself" is to increase my superannuation pension and send a bit of money to a 5th family in Bali who have no income due the lack of tourism. I figure I can't take it with me, but I can surely help my friends afford a little more to eat. It makes my heart sing to get short videos or photos of "my" families every three weeks, when they get their money. I also makes me increasingly determined to get though this, and get back to see them again.

• Love 3
  • Like 4

21 hours ago, cbimages said:

Stunning photography as usual..the colour in the top image is wonderful, you have such a passion for underwater photography and it shows..

Sorry to hear about your health situation, best wishes going forward for recovery..

13 minutes ago, William Caram said:

Stunning photography as usual..the colour in the top image is wonderful, you have such a passion for underwater photography and it shows..

Sorry to hear about your health situation, best wishes going forward for recovery..

Many thanks William, being underwater is my world, not just something that I "do" To imagine never diving again would be like losing a limb. I have pleaded with the radiation oncologists to take extra care with my lungs during treatment.

• Love 3

I made two sales this month. One of an Omega on display for what I suspect is a 'high' rate (Heading towards 200 AUD is that high?) The other an old post war house in Brisbane Australia, LOW! But not stupid low.. I'm happy to at last sell a Brisbane Image! What worries me is I've had two of these 'high?' sales now but neither have been cleared. The previous was July last year; still not paid. So I'm happy as I've only been at this a year now, but I've only cleared the 50 minimum to payout once; 10% of my total sales to date. Not happy.

2B159TX.jpg  2ANWJE4.jpg

• Love 1

Two last minute May sales, both for low $ - this was one of them.

Walled gardens at Crathes Castle, Scotland

Part of the Walled Gardens at Crathes Castle, Scotland Stock Photo

• Love 2