Images sold in June 2020

On 20/06/2020 at 03:15, John Mitchell said:

A rare (for me) UK newspaper sale showed up today. Anyone know which paper it might be?

Usage: Editorial
Media: Newspaper - national
Print run: up to 750,000
Placement: Inside and online
Image Size: 1/4 page
Start: 24 May 2020
End: 25 May 2020

$21.45

Frida Kahlo Museum, Mexico City (exclusive to Alamy)

The last time I had a 750,000 circulation sale I put down "Telegraph?" on my records, so I must have thought it was the Daily Telegraph. Fee similar. I never found it online.

Edited by spacecadet

low $$

C7E6RG.jpg

Usage: iQ sale: Editorial web and social media, single article

Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing

Start: 17-June-2020

Duration: Unlimited

My first sale of the month! $ Any placement in paper and online. One use in a single editorial article used within the print and digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article.

Pinot gris (Pinot Grigio) Grape Variety at Wine Route near Merano,South Tirol,Trentino,Italy. View at grapevines from the inside of a vineyard.

Good morning to you all!☺️

Pinot Grigio Grapes Immagini e Fotos Stock - Alamy

kidlington-oxford-uk-25th-november-2017-

Two sales of KJW4C5, found in the Sun. Image has now sold 4 times.

Print run: up to 2 million

Image Size: 1/4 page

Start: 15 May 2020

End: 16 May 2020

Any placement in paper and online. One use in a single editorial article used within the print and digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article.

and 

Media: Editorial website

Image Size: Any size

Start: 14 May 2020

End: 14 May 2025

One use in a single editorial article used within the digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article

• Dislike 1

With 41 sales dropping in overnight, which one to post?  This one for $$$ - it was heavily cropped inside the print edition and 1/2 page.  Lovely!

ballinascarthy-west-cork-ireland-9th-may-2020-a-garda-checkpoint-was-in-place-on-the-n71-at-ballinascarthy-today-to-ensure-motorists-were-only-making-essential-journeys-in-accordance-with-the-governments-covid-19-regulations-credit-ag-newsalamy-live-news-2BMGF2Y.jpg

Print run: up to 2 million
Image Size: 1/2 page
Start: 11 May 2020
End: 12 May 2020
Any placement in paper and online. One use in a single editorial article used within the print and digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article.
  • Love 4
  • Like 3

28 minutes ago, Colblimp said:

With 41 sales dropping in overnight, which one to post?  This one for $$$ - it was heavily cropped inside the print edition and 1/2 page.  Lovely!

41?! 🤯

Nice. 🤑😎

• Like 2

brnda-tomten-the-burnt-lot-is-a-small-triangular-public-square-in-E4EWJA.jpg
Usage: Direct mail and brochures
Media: Travel brochures
Print run: up to 20,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: Full area
Start: 01 May 2020
End: 01 May 2021
Germany, Travel brochures,

Mid/low $$
Edited by Abiyoyo
  • Love 2

Mid $.

Media: Editorial website
Image Size: Any size
Start: 12 May 2020
End: 12 May 2025
One use in a single editorial article used within the digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article

The entrance to the British Museum at night time, Great Russell St, Bloomsbury, London, England, UK

the-entrance-to-the-british-museum-at-night-time-great-russell-st-bloomsbury-london-england-uk-2AD2XW7.jpg

A couple of sales yesterday, first in a while... this was the better one, sold for $$:

Usage: Single company - multiple educational editorial use only
Industry sector: Education
Start: 23 June 2020
Duration: Unlimited

Kittiwakes (Rissa tridactyla) nesting on the Tyne Bridge in Newcastle, England. Stock Photo

Kittiwake nesting on the Tyne Bridge, Newcastle.

Edited by AlanC
  • Love 1

I can't complain after having a great six months but this past week seems to have stalled a little. Only two UKNS and little sign of a catch-up 'surge', but some sales have come in so I shouldn't moan.

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: iQ sale: Single company - multiple use editorial only ;  Industry Sector: Education ;  Start: 24-June-2020 ; Duration: Unlimited Mid $$

running-blades-flex-feet-with-spikes-of-runners-competing-in-the-t44-JRA8W2.jpg

Edited by Avpics
  • Love 2

Third time this has sold. Only $ but all sales welcome. Country: United Kingdom Usage: Editorial Media: Newspaper - national
Print run: up to 2 million Placement: Inside and online Image Size: 1/4 page  Any placement in paper and online. One use in a single editorial article used within the print and digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article.

2AXXE10.jpg

• Love 1

A multiple seller.

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: iQ sale: Single company - multiple use editorial onlyEditorial print + digital use. ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing

Mid $$

H6F982.jpg

• Love 2

We still have almost another week to go in June, but at this point, my sales are a touch higher than the one-per-thousand that is said to be normal. That's true of 2020 also. However, prices are down. Something that I find encouraging is that 3 of my sales this month are of Liverpool subjects and none of those are about the pandemic.

Edo