Images sold in June 2020

10 hours ago, Sharon said:

Gorgeous colours!!.. good to see florals selling!

Thanks Sharon!  Yes it's nice to see the occasional flower image selling, especially since I love taking photos of them.

• Love 1

Licensed low $$

Usage: Presentation or newsletters, Utilizzo in presentazione/conferenza (ad es. Powerpoint e Keynote) o in una newsletter.
Start: 16 June 2020
End: 16 June 2025

three-touring-cyclists-riding-their-bicycles-on-a-country-road-in-JH3HJH.jpg

• Love 1

10 hours ago, wiskerke said:

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/GKNBXP/amsterdam-municipal-theater-dutch-stadsschouwburg-interior-with-people-GKNBXP.jpg

Amsterdam Municipal Theater (Dutch: Stadsschouwburg). Waiting for Philip Glass.

How was the performance Wim ?

I'd love to be at a Philip Glass concert. Mad Rush..... amazing and beautiful piece of music !

It was his 80th birthday tour. His actual birthday was still a way off, but no one cared. This is the middle of summer: look at the clothes. His birthday is 31 of January I think.

The performance was a little concert by Lavinia Meijer on harp. The rest was talk. Still good though.

Lavinia here.

This is from that performance I think. There's more.

wim

edit: if you like that sort of thing: 1 (my previous favorite); 2 (my current favorite); wiki

Edited by wiskerke

Thanks for the link Wim.

I have stumbled upon the first Lavinia link before.

Have you come across this ? Philip Glass performing in Montreal.

If only my photography could reach the heights of his music !

Phil

Edited by AlbertSnapper
  • Thanks 1

Usage: Direct mail and brochures
Media: Travel brochures
Print run: up to 20,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: Full area
Start: 01 May 2020
End: 01 May 2021
Low- mid $$, distro.

neumagen-wine-ship-sculpture-neumagener-weinschiff-landesmuseum-state-F5GJ9W.jpg
Edited by spacecadet
  • Love 2

camera-trap-or-trail-cam-set-up-on-a-hed

This one dropped in this morning 

Country: Germany ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Television (editorial) ;  Print run: up to 1 transmission ;  Placement: Use within body of show ;  Start: 01-May-2020 ; End: 01-May-2021 ; 
  Additional Details: Germany, Television (editorial),
The royalties breakdown seemed a bit odd to me though RM exclusive $67.02, deductions $46.92, net due $20.10? I’m guessing that means it’s through a distributor. Oh well a sales a sale :) 

Edit- Not quite sure why there’s no Alamy watermark showing?

Re-edit - Watermark should be there now

Edited by Bionic
Technical query
  • Love 2
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, cbimages said:

One of two low value distributor sales that dropped in today. This one lowish $$. There is a sad story behind this image. This poor bird was visiting our feeding station each day and we could see very early on that it had beak & feather disease, so we needed to catch it and have it humanely put to sleep. It was still flying, but was obviously quite unwell and getting weaker each day. The disease is very contagious and we feared for other local parrots. Hubby put some timber from the feeder into a tree, so the bird could roost at night as we were worried about neighbourhood cats. Each day, morning and late afternoon, I would take out food, and call the bird. It soon came for food when I called, and I fed it on the feeder for nearly 2 weeks, trying to work out how to catch it. Meanwhile, it got sicker and lost more feathers. Once it was reasonably tame, I moved the food onto the ground and once it fluttered down, it was not able to fly, so we caught it and took it to the vet. 

Usage: Editorial
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Print run: up to 10,000
Image Size: 1 page
End: 01 May 2025

little-corella-cacatua-sanguinea-with-an-advanced-case-of-psittacine-beak-and-feather-disease-pbfd-or-avian-circovirus-showing-the-feather-loss-MEMC58.jpg

Poor thing. :(

• Love 1

fishermen-mosaic-from-the-villa-the-nile-mosaic-near-lepcis-magna-DMK5GA.jpg

Usage: Marketing package - Small business, Nutzung in Marketingmaterialen, weltweit fünf Jahre (Werbung/Anzeigen ausgeschlossen). Dieses Paket ist speziell für Marketingkampagnen zur Unterstützung von Unternehmen mit weniger als zehn Angestellten.
Start: 17 June 2020
End: 17 June 2025

Mid $$

Holy hell! I'm suddenly tempted to go exclusive on Alamy again!

Just had three sales pop in for Usage: Single company - multiple educational editorial use only for low $$$ each!

When I think of the time spent managing images across agencies... a few occasional like this would make staying here only worthwhile? 

I have already stopped submitting to SS though - thieving buggers

Cope's Vine Snake (Oxybelis brevirostris) in Costa Rica Stock Photo

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Two dropped in today for low to mid $$$.  Here's one which hasn't sold before

dunmanway-west-cork-ireland-23rd-mar-2020-dunmanway-community-hospital-is-currently-operating-an-emergency-coronavirus-test-centre-a-mother-puts-a-protective-mask-onto-a-young-boy-before-he-enters-the-covid-19-test-centre-as-two-hospital-workers-look-on-credit-andy-gibsonalamy-live-news-2B91X0T.jpg

Usage: Editorial
Media: Newspaper - national
Print run: up to 2 million
Placement: Inside and online
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 24 March 2020
End: 25 March 2020
One use in a single editorial article used within the print and digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article. Any placement, any size.

• Love 2

'The Warriors Tomb'. Viking hogback tombstone. Church of Saint Mary. Gosforth. Lake District National Park, Cumbria, England.

the-warriors-tomb-viking-hogback-tombstone-church-of-saint-mary-gosforth-CR9N2D.jpg

Usage: Magazine or book, Editorial use in a single magazine or book (print and/or digital), inside use, 2,500 circulation, worldwide.
Start: 18 June 2020
Duration: In perpetuity

st-marys-church-facade-beverley-yorkshire-and-the-humber-england-G11149.jpg

Usage: Commercial electronic, Websites, apps, social media and blogs (excludes advertising). Worldwide for 5 years.
Media: Website, app and social media
Image Size: Any size
Start: 19 June 2020
End: 19 June 2025

Mid-low $$

• Love 1

On 16/06/2020 at 22:08, wiskerke said:

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/GKNBXP/amsterdam-municipal-theater-dutch-stadsschouwburg-interior-with-people-GKNBXP.jpg

Amsterdam Municipal Theater (Dutch: Stadsschouwburg). Waiting for Philip Glass.

Germany travel brochure. Low medium $$ or higher low $$ 🤔. Distributor.

RX100 Mk2 ultra wide angle: a quick couple of images stitched together.

wim

Well that's a well-shot picture. All those shapes and a good moment too.

On 17/06/2020 at 09:38, spacecadet said:
Usage: Direct mail and brochures
Media: Travel brochures
Print run: up to 20,000
Image Size: Full area
End: 01 May 2021
Low- mid $$, distro.

neumagen-wine-ship-sculpture-neumagener-weinschiff-landesmuseum-state-F5GJ9W.jpg

This again! I remember asking you about it before. Pleased it's a popular item which keeps selling.

• Thanks 1

On 18/06/2020 at 09:24, Abiyoyo said:

fishermen-mosaic-from-the-villa-the-nile-mosaic-near-lepcis-magna-DMK5GA.jpg

Usage: Marketing package - Small business, Nutzung in Marketingmaterialen, weltweit fünf Jahre (Werbung/Anzeigen ausgeschlossen). Dieses Paket ist speziell für Marketingkampagnen zur Unterstützung von Unternehmen mit weniger als zehn Angestellten.
Start: 17 June 2020
End: 17 June 2025

Mid $$

What is the mosaic about? Is it Roman?

On 12/06/2020 at 12:30, Avpics said:

Pennyweb use. Can't complain though. So far this month is continuing to deliver.

weapons-from-raf-typhoon-jet-fighter-on-display-at-royal-international-air-tattoo-airshow-raf-fairford-cotswolds-uk-storm-shadow-scalp-asraam-W4E7JF.jpg

Farnborough? If so, these are the pictures from there I sell most of. Of all the running around I do elsewhere, I ought to just stand by the bloody missiles. 

Just down the road. Quite fancy for a pumping station.

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: iQ sale: Single company, editorial magazine, print and or web, multiple use 5 years ; 

Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing ; 

Start: 19-June-2020 ; End: 19-June-2025

low mid $$, direct

coppermill-tower-1864-italianate-architectural-style-walthamstow-wetlands-project-london-england-MMAPJY.jpg
Edited by spacecadet
  • Like 1

Just above Mid $$, exclusive to Alamy.

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: iQ sale: Corporate client. Marketing Package Use.  Internal and external marketing communications. Excludes advertising. Repeat use within the terms of the license. ;  Industry Sector: General business services ;  Start: 19-June-2020 ; End: 19-June-2030

Elephant Hawk Moth caterpillar (Deilephila elpenor)

elephant-hawk-moth-caterpillar-deilephila-elpenor-F2FX0X.jpg

John.

Edited by Stokie
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, Richard Baker said:

What is the mosaic about? Is it Roman?

Is a mosaic found in Villa Nile, or Villa of the Nile Mosaic, near Leptis Magna and now, I hope so, still in  Tripoli National Museum. It is Roman and reading from Internet was typical to have Nile fishing motive in Vilas in the north of the actual Libya. 

• Love 1

Really chuffed after my best sale yet dropped in today for $300. Just an everyday garden image of dwarf nasturtiums growing among squash plants for protection from aphids. 

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Book, print and/or e-book ;  Print run: up to 100,000 ;  Placement: Front cover ;  Start: 19-June-2020 ; End: 19-June-2030

dwarf-nasturtiums-tropaeolum-minus-grown-among-squash-plants-to-protect-against-aphids-in-a-vegetable-garden-uk-summer-W603T4.jpg

• Love 8

41 minutes ago, VbFolly said:

Really chuffed after my best sale yet dropped in today for $300. Just an everyday garden image of dwarf nasturtiums growing among squash plants for protection from aphids.

Excellent news. Congrats!