Images sold in June 2020

1 hour ago, Gnans said:

A PU sale. Lowest $$ . Non-exclusive.

I wasn't greatly impressed with my shot here and marked this image for deletion along with few others. Now this has sold thinking to reinstate this image.

a-grown-cat-and-kittens-on-the-streets-of-marrakesh-marrakech-2BKB4GT.jpg

Never delete cats. 

They have ways of finding out😉

Phil

• Love 1

1 hour ago, The Blinking Eye said:

Crazy, within two days of each other. Thanks for celebrating with me. 🙂

It's great to see regular hobbyists selling some photos.

On the other site I am on, the famous ss, I've had over 40 downloads, and barely $14. Here two sales in a bit over a year, and paid out $50 this month after clearing.

Still, hoping for that 3rd sale soon though.

On 01/06/2020 at 21:49, John Mitchell said:

June got off to an encouraging start today with two sales reported. This one for $$$, multiple educational use, editorial only, exclusive to Alamy.

interior-of-the-best-buy-store-on-cambie

Impressive sum for this one, congratulations!

34 minutes ago, AlexG said:

It's great to see regular hobbyists selling some photos.

On the other site I am on, the famous ss, I've had over 40 downloads, and barely $14. Here two sales in a bit over a year, and paid out $50 this month after clearing.

Still, hoping for that 3rd sale soon though.

It's coming! I had not a sale between November 2019 and May 2020. So it seems to be a waiting game. Most of the photos sold, I took a couple years ago. I have had an uptick in zooms too lately, so I'm not sure what's going on but I plan to keep this level of activity going. Consistent effort, uploading and learning, daily, weekly, seems to pay off. The placement of my photos in many searches is very high, I notice.

• Love 2

Statue of Laurel and Hardy by Graham Ibbeson. County Square, Ulverston, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe.

statue-of-laurel-and-hardy-by-graham-ibbeson-county-square-ulverston-BB5A2C.jpg

Usage: Editorial
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Print run: up to 10,000
Placement: Front cover
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 June 2020
End: 01 June 2025
Print run: 11,000

• Love 1

On 06/06/2020 at 12:32, Michael Ventura said:

usa-washington-dc-the-white-house-home-of-the-american-president-aerial-ERPGD2.jpg

Great vantage point! Been at the bar and the restaurant, but never been up there on the roof.

Google now has the street as Black Lives Matter Plz? Wow.

I guess the half mast flag must have been for Joe Biden's son.

wim

53 minutes ago, wiskerke said:

Great vantage point! Been at the bar and the restaurant, but never been up there on the roof.

Google now has the street as Black Lives Matter Plz? Wow.

I guess the half mast flag must have been for Joe Biden's son.

I can't remember why the flag was lowered that day, it seems to be at half staff more often these days.  Yes, that rooftop is not open to the public, generally, it is only open for special events and the person I was doing a portrait of, that day, got permission from the hotel.  It is the Hay-Adams Hotel.  They are very guarded about their view and when I asked if I could come back in the fall, it was a NO.  I understand that the hotel has closed since the pandemic. 

A very unusual Sunday sale. Direct, low $$. 2nd personal use this month.

The SNCF wanted to expand Strasbourg station, but also to protect the original facade. This was the solution they came up with - a big glass dome. I'm not a fan personally, but apparently it was generally well received. They did this after I lived there and I didn't recognise it at first when I went back to visit years later, very disorientating!

the-old-and-new-faade-of-strasbourg-trai

Edited by Steve F

Sunday sale for me, too (a first).  Judging by the low $$, it's a presentation (details not up yet). Very similar to a recently zoomed image.

McDonalds Restaurant drive thru exterior Reading, Berkshire, England, GB, UK Stock Photo

Yup, a presentation.

Edited by losdemas
Confirmation

Country: Worldwide Usage: Personal use, Personal prints, cards and gifts. Non-commercial use only, not for resale.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use. Taken on June 6 at Manchester, uk, BLM protest; sold on June 7. Just into $$

2BX9RNG.jpg

Edited by zxzoomy
add info

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: iQ sale: Single company, editorial magazine, print and or web, multiple use 5 years ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing ;  Start: 08-June-2020 ; End: 08-June-2025

An image from the minute's silence for the care workers lost to COVID-19, in appalling weather.

southend-university-hospital-southend-on-sea-essex-uk-28th-apr-2020-on-international-workers-memorial-day-a-one-minutes-silence-took-place-at-11am-to-remember-the-health-and-social-care-and-other-key-workers-that-have-died-as-a-result-of-the-covid-19-coronavirus-pandemic-pairs-of-shoes-have-been-placed-on-the-green-outside-southends-hospital-as-a-visual-reminder-of-the-more-than-one-hundred-frontline-staff-who-have-lost-their-lives-including-a-number-from-southend-2BJ15H3.jpg

• Love 2

6 hours ago, Olivier Parent said:

Worldwide, Single company, editorial magazine, print and or web, multiple use 5 years, $$

pont-darc-over-the-ardche-river-in-franc

Pont d'Arc over the Ardèche River in France

Ooh, that's lovely. Makes you want to be there (so that's worked!)