Images sold in June 2020

On 04/06/2020 at 20:15, Michael Ventura said:

That was a different time in a different universe.  Where is Tony Stone now? I was with them and it was great while it lasted.

I spent a profitable time with Tony too, Michael. He was retired living in the south of France last time I checked. 😉

Pack of Finasteride 5mg. Tablets. 28 tablets for oral administration only. WARNING:FOR USE BY MEN ONLY. Actavis.

pack-of-finasteride-5mg-tablets-28-tablets-for-oral-administration-M1DP10.jpg

Usage: Personal use, Personal prints, cards and gifts. Non-commercial use only, not for resale.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
Start: 08 June 2020
End: 08 June 2025

WAITING FOR THE REFUND!

The King's Head Inn, Ravenstonedale, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe.

the-kings-head-inn-ravenstonedale-cumbria-england-united-kingdom-europe-B4KX6Y.jpg

Usage: Personal use, Personal prints, cards and gifts. Non-commercial use only, not for resale.
Start: 09 June 2020
End: 09 June 2025

First sale for June, $ in the typical amount but I'll take it I guess. A Victorian house in need of renovation on Cherokee Avenue in Grant Park, Atlanta, Georgia, USA.

Usage: Editorial, Editorial Website, 10 year, Worldwide, single article with archival right in perpituty
Media: Website, app and social media
End: 09 June 2030

RM34YN.jpg

Usage: Presentation or newsletter, Use in a single presentation (e.g. Powerpoint or Keynote) or in a newsletter.
Start: 05 June 2020
Duration: In perpetuity sold for $

Evan Walker Bridge pedestrian bridge footbridge crossing the Yarra River and Sandride bridge in background, Melbourne Victoria Australia

evan-walker-bridge-pedestrian-bridge-footbridge-crossing-the-yarra-river-and-sandride-bridge-in-background-melbourne-victoria-australia-2ADWNHT.jpg

• Love 1

Usage: Magazine or book, Editorial use in a single magazine or book (print and/or digital), inside use, 2,500 circulation, worldwide.
Duration: In perpetuity

Mid-$$

People ride bicycles on a path that runs around the Münstersche Aasee in Münster, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany. Stock Photo

Mid $$

EJJCJR.jpg

The Political Martyrs Monument in Old Calton Burial Ground, Edinburgh, Scotland.

Usage: Magazine or book

Start: 11-June-2020 ; Duration: In perpetuity

Additional Details: Editorial use in a single magazine or book (print and/or digital), inside use, 2,500 circulation, worldwide.

On 09/06/2020 at 17:53, Stan Pritchard said:

Pack of Finasteride 5mg. Tablets. 28 tablets for oral administration only. WARNING:FOR USE BY MEN ONLY. Actavis.

pack-of-finasteride-5mg-tablets-28-tablets-for-oral-administration-M1DP10.jpg

Start: 08 June 2020
End: 08 June 2025

WAITING FOR THE REFUND!

A keyword suggestion if it helps... it's spelled Finasterid in Germany.

• Like 1

Editorial royalty-free. Finland, Magazine - print, digital and electronic. $ 52.36 / $ 15.71.

uponnut-atlantis-painting-by-jarmo-mkil-

One of those full frame artwork images without context that Alamy loves. Uponnut Atlantis by Jarmo Mäkilä (1982). This one couldn't be ticked exclusive and it was a distributor sale, so I'll get 30 % out of my highest sale so far.

Two other images were sold as well, both for $ 5.24 / $ 1,57, both through distributor to Finnish editorial website. One can be found here (cropped):

https://www.iltalehti.fi/kotimaa/a/1fc83ac9-e586-43cb-a84f-abb06080090a

So a bit mixed feelings, never had three sales a day before and never had a sale over $ 50 before, but $ 18.85 out of $ 62,84 feels a little disappointing. 

On 09/06/2020 at 06:22, Olivier Parent said:

Worldwide, Single company, editorial magazine, print and or web, multiple use 5 years, $$

pont-darc-over-the-ardche-river-in-franc

Pont d'Arc over the Ardèche River in France

We paddled through the Ardeche on a Geography field trip in about 1975. Not far from the Arc one of us discovered the body of a diver wedged under their canoe. Very sad.

My fourth sale’s just dropped in, high $$ exclusive - Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Marketing package ;  Start: 12-June-2020 ; Duration: In perpetuity ; 
  Additional Details: Use in marketing materials for a single campaign, worldwide (excludes paid-for advertising).

agrochemicals-pesticides-stacked-3-high-

• Love 2

Remember this one?

We talked about how to call a girl/woman/female worker connecting a sort of pipe to a plane. It turned out it was among other things called a female lav agent and also a woman ramper doing the lavs. Well she made it to a museum in the US somewhere.

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/M5839W/female-lav-agent-girl-station-attendant-emptying-a-lavatory-system-M5839W.jpg

First time sale for this image. Museum display. Just lower medium $$$, but highest fee for me so far this year.

So if any of you is visiting a museum in Illinois (which is not necessarily Chicago), keep an eye out. I would love to know where she's doing the lavs now. And in what context. We will have plenty of time: it's a 10 year duration.

Somehow I don't think it'll make the Museum of Contemporary Photography in Chicago. Maybe something to do with aviation?

Wow there are at least 18 aviation museums in Illinois.

Only 18? Here's is a list of 58!

wim

• Love 2
  • Like 4