Images sold in June 2020

Don't usually post in this thread but this is an interesting one $$$.  I mean the usage.  A Museum?  for this image?

Usage: Editorial
Media: Museum display (single use)
Print run: Single use only
Image Size: Any size
Start: 29 June 2020
End: 29 June 2025

2AC14W6.jpg

Pleased it might be the last sale for the month.

Helen

• Love 1

On 26/06/2020 at 16:03, gvallee said:

Presentation - $

FK3J4N.jpg

Great shot Genevieve....and nice warm light...you have some good croc shots...I ended up not buying a 500mm, i  bought a Canon f2.8 300mm and added 1.4 and 2x teleconverters giving me 300 / 420 / 600 mm...a bit  more compact and still versatile kit...I have to put it on my bucket list to head way up North / Darwin and get some pics of crocs and other wildlife....But the way things are at the moment down here in Victoria, is that no other States wants us poor Victorians lol

17 minutes ago, John Mitchell said:

... as are their cousins octopuses and squid. Wonderful shots of the cuttlefish.

and many other creatures we don't give them credit for. A teeny weeny brain does not mean no brain. Thank you John.

1 hour ago, William Caram said:

Great shot Genevieve....and nice warm light...you have some good croc shots...I ended up not buying a 500mm, i  bought a Canon f2.8 300mm and added 1.4 and 2x teleconverters giving me 300 / 420 / 600 mm...a bit  more compact and still versatile kit...I have to put it on my bucket list to head way up North / Darwin and get some pics of crocs and other wildlife....But the way things are at the moment down here in Victoria, is that no other States wants us poor Victorians lol

Yes, I fear that Victorians will not leave their State any time soon. Pariahs!!  We are currently in Mataranka waiting for Kakadu to re-open, which it did, but only for day use only, no camping allowed. So it's no good. Now we're waiting for re-opening Phase 2, which should be on the 5th July and will head for bushcamps there. We will also hopefully redo the sunrise cruise at Yellow Waters where this shot was taken. It will be the third time, I never have enough. Take care William, stay healthy and busy.

19 hours ago, gvallee said:

Yes, I fear that Victorians will not leave their State any time soon. Pariahs!!  We are currently in Mataranka waiting for Kakadu to re-open, which it did, but only for day use only, no camping allowed. So it's no good. Now we're waiting for re-opening Phase 2, which should be on the 5th July and will head for bushcamps there. We will also hopefully redo the sunrise cruise at Yellow Waters where this shot was taken. It will be the third time, I never have enough. Take care William, stay healthy and busy.

Thanks Genevieve ATB to you also...had a look at the early morning Yellow Waters cruises online, looks like great fun..i'm sure you will get more great shots..Cheers

• Love 1

On the last day of June a sale came for lowish $$. Unfortunately it was a non-exclusive sale, but I realized that the image shoud actually be exclusive, so I ticked the checkbox... better late than never. 🙂
T7W5GP.jpg

• Like 1

2nd one for June....

morris-dancers-at-lichfield-city-carniva

Usage: Personal use, Personal prints, cards and gifts. Non-commercial use only, not for resale.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
Start: 30 June 2020
End: 30 June 2025

Very low $$$, but considering the market no surprise.   Happy to see some sales though :) 

Edited by Kebabselector
edit
  • Like 1

June has been my best month ever with 4 sales low to mid $$.

T3DRNW.jpg

Honesty plant taken while trying out a vintage Helios lens - taken last year

T46WA5.jpg

A stitched panorama of Uphill, Somerset - taken last year

2AMC3TG.jpg

A wassail near Bristol - taken in January this year

2B24BRM.jpg

A Banksy - taken in February this year

Already my sales for this year have almost matched the whole of last year (18), which itself was double the previous year. I've been a contributor since 2003 but for 10+ years I only had a few hundred  images and sold one or two each year. In the last 3 years I've invested time into regularly contributing and now have over 6000 images exclusively with Alamy. All of June's sales were from photos taken in the last 2 years. It does seem to prove the advice given on this forum that it's a numbers game.

• Love 1
  • Like 1