39 minutes ago, VbFolly said:

A couple of good wildlife image sales today continue a surprisingly good month for me. Thanks Alamy!

Magazine Up to full Inside

Internal and external marketing communications. Excludes advertising. One time use only. 

Industry Sector: General business services ;  Start: 26-June-2020 ; End: 26-June-2030

Low $$$:

close-up-of-slow-worm-anguis-fragilis-basking-on-dead-bracken-KAJX77.jpg

Since you can make a worm look this beautiful maybe I'd better have you take my picture.. 

Paulette

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Dropped in this morning - editorial for $

clonakilty-west-cork-ireland-9th-mar-2020-the-panic-associated-with-covid-19-has-finally-hit-west-cork-lidl-in-clonakilty-was-cleared-of-toilet-rolls-early-today-with-staff-expecting-a-delivery-tomorrow-this-comes-as-every-st-patricks-day-parade-in-ireland-has-been-cancelled-due-to-the-coronavirus-credit-andy-gibsonalamy-live-news-2B62CMJ.jpg

12 minutes ago, NYCat said:

Since you can make a worm look this beautiful maybe I'd better have you take my picture.. 

Paulette

Haha! Actually it's a slow worm - despite the name it's a type of reptile (legless lizard) not actually a worm. It was a natural shot - I was just lucky to find it on an attractive background of dead bracken.

Just scraping in near the end of the month again, hurray. Worldwide, Editorial website. Low $, which seems to have become the norm for me. Good to be on the scoresheet though!

common-buzzard-buteo-buteo-on-a-stump-uk-R9WPCW.jpg

• Like 3

Very encouraging to see the number of nature pictures selling - especially as that's all I've been taking for the last three months. Fingers crossed.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Posted (edited)

Missed this one.

Single company, editorial magazine, print and or web, multiple use 5 years ; 

Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing ; 

Start: 25-June-2020 ; End: 25-June-2025

low-mid$$

That's the OH again there.

a-woman-in-a-colourful-blouse-outside-dunwich-museum-suffolk-england-JYEE2D.jpg
Edited by spacecadet
  • Like 1

Sold for the full US personal use fee.

front-facade-of-fire-station-number-49-e

• Like 3

Flowers of the long blooming hardy Geranium 'Rozanne' Stock Photo

"Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Website ;  Media: Website, app and social media ;  Start: 26-June-2020 ; End: 26-June-2025 ; 
   Additional Details: Websites, apps, social media and blogs (excludes advertising). Worldwide for 5 years."

Reasonable $$

Quite a few with these terms this month.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, John Richmond said:

Flowers of the long blooming hardy Geranium 'Rozanne' Stock Photo

"Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Website ;  Media: Website, app and social media ;  Start: 26-June-2020 ; End: 26-June-2025 ; 
   Additional Details: Websites, apps, social media and blogs (excludes advertising). Worldwide for 5 years."

Reasonable $$

Quite a few with these terms this month.

Very pleasing composition. I photographed some of those the other day, and as usual I had no idea what they were. Now I do. Thanks a bunch.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Phil Robinson said:

Very encouraging to see the number of nature pictures selling - especially as that's all I've been taking for the last three months. Fingers crossed.

Indeed. They seem to be picking up. I'll be reporting two new ones for today. $$$ each to boot. Happy!

Unbelievable! My giant Cuttlefish has sold again today, to a totally different client and country. Yesterday for $, today for $$$+.

Each shot today was $$$+

For a book to the US.

H6F98E.jpg

H6F982.jpg

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, gvallee said:

Unbelievable! My giant Cuttlefish has sold again today, to a totally different client and country. Yesterday for $, today for $$$+.

Each shot today was $$$+

For a book to the US.

H6F98E.jpg

H6F982.jpg

I'm loving that your Sepia apama images are selling, these are such amazing animals. I've had some wonderful interactions with them underwater over the years. In the 90's I actually befriended a male over a few weeks. Photos and our time together featured over 3 pages in a dive magazine. Sadly, as with all cuttles, he died within weeks of finishing his mating.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, cbimages said:

I'm loving that your Sepia apama images are selling, these are such amazing animals. I've had some wonderful interactions with them underwater over the years. In the 90's I actually befriended a male over a few weeks. Photos and our time together featured over 3 pages in a dive magazine. Sadly, as with all cuttles, he died within weeks of finishing his mating.

This is a lovely story. Cuttlefish are meant to be very intelligent.

• Like 1

My first $$$ for a while. Direct & exclusive.

Usage: Editorial
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: Unlimited
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 26 June 2020
End: 26 June 2030
Duration : 15 years, Rights granted for print and electronic versions, all supplementary e-usages (web, DVD, e-book, powerpoint downloads)

leopard-sea-cucumber-bohadschia-argus-extruding-sticky-white-cuvierian-tubules-from-anus-uepi-solomon-islands-solomon-sea-pacific-ocean-W99F4E.jpg

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

duplicate post, sorry

Edited by cbimages

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, gvallee said:

This is a lovely story. Cuttlefish are meant to be very intelligent.

Yes Jen, they are. I'm known as a "cuttlefish whisperer" and often have amazing interactions. I recently spent over 10 minutes with a lovely Sepia latimatus which had swam over to me and let me stroke it and then swam along with me during the dive. Hubby got some nice video of it, but it's not online anywhere, so I can't share a link.

Here is a photo of my poor old mate referred to above, it was the last time I saw him, and he was very damaged from all the mating fights.

Giant Australian Cuttlefish, Sepia apama with damaged tentacles caused by mating combat Stock Photo

Edited by cbimages
  • Like 2

Second sale for June. PU $$

M9FC63.jpg

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

Second sale for this houseplant, a Marantha in my courtyard.  Low $.  Second time for a second sale.   The plant looks better these days.  First sale of June for me.  the-prayer-plant-maranta-leuconeura-is-a

Edited by MizBrown
  • Upvote 1

First sale of this image of Chris Packham, but many many previously from same shoot. RM Alamy exclusive mid $$. 

Usage: Corporate client. Magazine 1/8 pageInsideInternal and external marketing communications. Excludes advertising. One time use only.

Industry sector: General business services

Start: 26 June 2020

End: 26 June 2030

denham-uk-29th-december-2019-stand-for-the-trees-a-walk-for-wildlife-and-water-organised-by-chris-packham-and-supported-by-extinction-rebellion-rethinkhs2-save-the-colne-valley-stop-hs2-and-hillingdon-green-party-speakers-described-the-threats-to-the-habitats-that-are-the-homes-of-endangered-eels-bats-otters-water-voles-the-loss-of-28000-trees-to-hs2-and-the-chalk-aquifer-that-contributes-to-much-of-londons-water-pictured-chris-packham-credit-stephen-bellalamy-2AHGPAF.jpg

• Upvote 1

An old one of our daughter when young. Prescient because she eventually earned a First in her English/Art History degree and is now working in the Arts.

Editorial website $xx

surrounded-by-books-a-young-12-year-old-

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, gvallee said:

Each shot today was $$$+

For a book to the US.

H6F98E.jpg

H6F982.jpg

My leaping bear also sold today for three figures after two one figure sales.... It's a trend... may it continue...

Paulette

• Like 4

below $3 now.  but activity is activity.  hopefully boosts up image in searches

Image use: Editorial

Details of use: Editorial website

Image Size: Any size Duration: up to 5 years

Additional Details: Editorial website and app multiple use, in perpetuity

tourist-riding-stand-up-paddle-board-down-the-river-through-the-historic-city-centre-of-ljubljana-slovenia-june-2019-W7240M.jpg

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Magazine - print, digital and electronic; Print run: 22,000; Duration of Single Issue; Australia; Excludes advertorial/advertising use

Sunset at Maslin Beach near Adelaide, South Australia.  Maslin's is Australia's first official nude beach. Stock Photo

• Like 2

Not a beautiful image, but one of my earliest uploads and never previously sold, so maybe a warning not to delete the non sellers! Taken during a particularly cold visit to Paris in January 2009. The frozen Fountain of the Innocents. PU low $$

Frozen water on the Fountain of the Innocents, near Les Halles, Paris, France, Europe Stock Photo

• Like 2