Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Editorial, educational use, worldwide, high $$

 

Caption:

Banners with pro-Taiwan independence slogans are displayed in the dedicated protest area during the inauguration ceremony on Friday, May 20, 2016, for Taiwan’s new president Tsai Ing-wen, the country’s first female president. Since its founding, Tsai's party, the Democratic Progressive Party, has claimed Taiwan's independence from China.

 

G1XX3A.jpg

Edited by Su Pei
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Licensed low $$

Country: United Kingdom
Usage: Editorial
Media: Newspaper - national
Print run: up to 750,000
Placement: Inside and online
Image Size: 1/4 page
Start: 08 March 2020
End: 09 March 2020
Any placement in paper and online. One use in a single editorial or advertorial article used within print and /or web versions, with re-use of the article in other titles or web versions within the same newspaper group. Digital use includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article.

 

Restaurants bars and concert venues neon signs lit up at night in Broadway Nashville Tennessee USA.

 

restaurants-bars-and-concert-venues-neon-signs-lit-up-at-night-in-broadway-nashville-tennessee-usa-TWBTF1.jpg

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Country: Australia and New Zealand ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Book, print and/or e-book ;  Print run: up to 5,000 ;

$$

 

FTDXYT.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Man seated reading in a bank, Englischer Garten, English Garden, Munich, Germany Stock Photo

 

 

 

 

Country: Worldwide
Usage: Personal use, Persönliche Ausdrucke, Karten und Geschenke oder Referenz für Künstler. Nicht für werbliche Nutzung; nicht zum Weiterverkauf bestimmt.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
Start: 21 April 2020
End: 21 April 2025

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Taken in an era before social distancing was in our daily vocabulary....

UK presentation use.

 

Ludlow, Shropshire, UK, Tuesday 23rd December 2014. Shoppers line up outside the butcher shop of D.W.Wall & Son, Stock Photo

 

 

 

Ludlow, Shropshire, UK, Tuesday 23rd December 2014. Shoppers line up outside the butcher shop of D.W.Wall & Son, a family business established in 1952 in Ludlow, Shropshire. With only one more shopping day to go before Christmas, people stock up before the big day. As well as supplying the Christmas turkey, D.W.Wall & Son is also a specialist supplier for traditional rare breeds.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/21/arts/ucb-new-york-virus.html

"Upright Citizens Brigade to Close Its Permanent Locations in New York"

upright-citizens-brigade-theatre-555-west-42nd-street-new-york-ny-W6JPBW.jpg

 

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/06/dining/kosher-dairy-restaurant-book-ben-katchor.html

"A Rich (Very Rich) History of the Jewish Dairy Restaurant" (cropped)

 himalayan-vision-bh-dairy-127-2nd-avenue-new-york-ny-exterior-storefronts-in-the-east-village-of-manhattan-2A4CGRX.jpg

 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/30/bosses-speed-up-automation-as-virus-keeps-workers-home

"Bosses speed up automation as virus keeps workers home"

 people-at-a-digital-ordering-kiosk-in-a-mcdonalds-PPDJD5.jpg

Edited by sooth
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bronze Hachiko Memorial Statue at Hachiko Square, Shibuya train Station, Tokyo Japan

Licensed low $

Country: Worldwide
Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Image Size: Any size
Start: 01 March 2020
End: 01 March 2025
Serbia, Editorial website, Bulk discount, flat rate

bronze-hachiko-memorial-statue-at-hachiko-square-shibuya-train-station-HTMC3G.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Country: Worldwide
Usage: Single company - multiple use editorial only
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 22 April 2020
Duration: In perpetuity

 

Mid $$

 

Port Ganny at Giant's Causeway, Bushmills, County Antrim, Northern Ireland, UK Stock Photo

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Michael Ventura said:

My son at his local college using a school telescope (not great stargazing due to city light pollution).  Educational editorial use for mid $$

 

amateur-star-gazing-at-montgomery-college-rockville-maryland-observatory-M7A7W2.jpg

Just came across the search term used and amazed by the details 🙂

 

"Amateur star gazing at Montgomery College Rockville Maryland observatory using 14 inch reflecting Celestron telescopes"

Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Gnans said:

Just came across the search term used and amazed by the details 🙂

 

"Amateur star gazing at Montgomery College Rockville Maryland observatory using 14 inch reflecting Celestron telescopes"

 

Which could also mean that the researcher had found the image earlier and had downloaded the comp but now needed to actually order it.

Usually people use the Alamy ID for that. Those have been filtered out for years now from the AoA unless there's something attached like .jpg.

 

wim

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, wiskerke said:

 

Which could also mean that the researcher had found the image earlier and had downloaded the comp but now needed to actually order it.

Usually people use the Alamy ID for that. Those have been filtered out for years now from the AoA unless there's something attached like .jpg.

 

wim

 

Yes, I think Wim is correct, it was zoomed twice just a few days apart with the second zoom being more detailed in the search words.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Mid $$. Took this image a few weeks ago from 3 different angles. All 3 were zoomed at the same time last week so i hoped one would be licenced, at least not a PU

Country: Worldwide
Usage: Editorial, Editorial - websites, apps, social media and blogs (excludes advertising). Worldwide for 5 years.
Media: Editorial website
Image Size: Any size
Start: 22 April 2020
End: 22 April 2025

 

fibre-optic-cable-being-installed-underground-in-skibbereen-west-cork-ireland-2AYX1RK.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

UKNS uses have dropped in. Here are the final easyJet scheduled arrivals from Spain before being grounded for COVID-19, from a lapsed live news image. I prefer the cropped portrait version avoiding the pole 2B7JXAD

 

london-southend-airport-essex-uk-16th-mar-2020-easyjet-have-cancelled-all-of-their-scheduled-services-to-and-from-spain-with-the-exception-of-a-handful-of-repatriation-flights-the-final-arrivals-from-alicante-and-malaga-have-arrived-at-london-southend-airport-with-an-arrival-due-from-barcelona-in-the-evening-the-aircraft-will-likely-be-stored-at-the-airport-until-flights-recommence-southend-is-also-a-base-for-ryanair-which-is-also-seeing-a-reduction-in-operations-and-has-lost-its-flybe-routes-ezy7436-from-malaga-landing-2B7H58M.jpg

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Avpics said:

UKNS uses have dropped in. Here are the final easyJet scheduled arrivals from Spain before being grounded for COVID-19, from a lapsed live news image. I prefer the cropped portrait version avoiding the pole 2B7JXAD

 

london-southend-airport-essex-uk-16th-mar-2020-easyjet-have-cancelled-all-of-their-scheduled-services-to-and-from-spain-with-the-exception-of-a-handful-of-repatriation-flights-the-final-arrivals-from-alicante-and-malaga-have-arrived-at-london-southend-airport-with-an-arrival-due-from-barcelona-in-the-evening-the-aircraft-will-likely-be-stored-at-the-airport-until-flights-recommence-southend-is-also-a-base-for-ryanair-which-is-also-seeing-a-reduction-in-operations-and-has-lost-its-flybe-routes-ezy7436-from-malaga-landing-2B7H58M.jpg

 

 

That's funny, I always prefer the version that sells! 😂

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.