Images sold in April 2020

9 hours ago, MariaJ said:

Thanks, no, I didn't know about that one.  How did you find it?  I'm finding Google image search to be useless these days.

Maria

Just a google image search on the image in this thread! 

Sunday sale for me too.

Close up of the spring flowers of the Balkan cranesbill, Geranium macrorrhizum 'Ingwersen’s Variety' Stock Photo

"Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Website ;  Media: Website, app and social media ;  Start: 05-April-2020 ; End: 05-April-2025 ; 
   Additional Details: Websites, apps, social media and blogs (excludes advertising). Worldwide for 5 years."
Low to mid $$

• Love 1

7 hours ago, Michael Ventura said:

Just had a Sunday sale too.  Student use for 99 cents!  My lowest sale yet...I get 40 cents!

Encouraging to see a few sales trickling in. A single mid-$$ one (dependable repeat seller) popped up for me yesterday. This coming week could prove to be a litmus test.

Edited by John Mitchell
  • Love 2

7 hours ago, gvallee said:

My birds seem to be taking off again.

Mid $$ to the US.

Websites, apps, social media and blogs (excludes advertising).

BRB7GE.jpg

What an amazing bird. The tail feathers look like they were stuck on as an afterthought... "taking off"   Haha..

Paulette

• Love 1

One of two that dropped in today. This one reasonable $$, direct & exclusive. An old slide scan.

Usage: Editorial
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 100,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 06 April 2020
End: 06 April 2030
Allows its use in multiple media, defined as: it includes, among others, printing, CD-ROM, DVD, mobile media (such as PDA) and password protected or open websites.

tiger-quoll-dasyurus-maculatus-is-a-carnivorous-marsupial-native-to-AG2FAA.jpg

• Love 2

14 hours ago, NYCat said:

What an amazing bird. The tail feathers look like they were stuck on as an afterthought... "taking off"   Haha..

Paulette

Pun intended haha... It was quite a thrill to see it at Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens in Cape Town. All the birds there were new to me. Lots of pretty ones.

Strangely, after a long hiatus in bird licenses, I sold 7 since the beginning of the year. I hope the trend continues.

• Love 2

Usage: Magazine, Any editorial digital use. Cover and inside. One time use only
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
End: 06 May 2020     

only $ I thought the cover of a magazine would be worth more.

People, locals queuing for Hainanese chicken rice at Maxwell Food Centre a hawkers food hall in Tanjong Pagar Singapore

people-locals-queuing-for-hainanese-chicken-rice-at-maxwell-food-centre-a-hawkers-food-hall-in-tanjong-pagar-singapore-T7MPX3.jpg

1 hour ago, domf said:

Usage: Magazine, Any editorial digital use. Cover and inside. One time use only
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
End: 06 May 2020     

only $ I thought the cover of a magazine would be worth more.

People, locals queuing for Hainanese chicken rice at Maxwell Food Centre a hawkers food hall in Tanjong Pagar Singapore

people-locals-queuing-for-hainanese-chicken-rice-at-maxwell-food-centre-a-hawkers-food-hall-in-tanjong-pagar-singapore-T7MPX3.jpg

That's a shocker of a sale fee mate....Cover shot for a dollar....deserves way more! Maybe because they're not practicing Social Distancing 😀 sorry, its a great shot.

• Like 3

Third sale this month, and a third PU.  I have my doubts about this one!

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Personal use ;  Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use ;  Start: 25-March-2020 ; End: 25-March-2025 ;

Household cleaning products used for disinfecting on a store shelf. Lysol disinfecting wipes and Pine-Sol. Stock Photo

9 hours ago, cbimages said:

One of two that dropped in today. This one reasonable $$, direct & exclusive. An old slide scan.

Usage: Editorial
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 100,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
End: 06 April 2030
Allows its use in multiple media, defined as: it includes, among others, printing, CD-ROM, DVD, mobile media (such as PDA) and password protected or open websites.

I didn't know about these cuties. "Carnivorous" sounds alarming though ...

Paulette

• Love 1

2 sales to the same buyer for $$ each, this being one of them. . .

H63M59.jpg

Usage: Magazines and books

Start: 07-April-2020 ; End: 07-April-2025

Additional Details: Use in a magazine or book (print or digital), inside use, 2,500 circulation, worldwide for 5 years (excludes advertising)

• Love 1

One of three in today:

Adult Red admiral butterfly, Vanessa atalanta, feeding on the September flowers of Sedum spectabile Stock Photo

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Television (editorial) ;  Print run: Unlimited transmissions ;  Placement: Use within body of show ;  Start: 07-April-2020 ; Duration: In perpetuity ;

Additional Details: Licence covers uplift of existing rights to cover all media worldwide and in perpetuity

2nd TV usage and 4th sale for this image.  Mid $$ for this one.  Taken in my garden.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Fire engines in front of Kallio firestation in Helsinki, Finland.

Gross $ 5.25, net $ 1.58. Finland, Editorial website. Royalty-free.

One of those snap shots I hesitated to upload. Therefore under pseudonym. $ 1.58 meets the artistic values of the image.

fire-engines-in-front-of-kallio-firestat

Exactly two months from the last sale.

Edited by JaniMarkus Hasa

18 hours ago, NYCat said:

I didn't know about these cuties. "Carnivorous" sounds alarming though ...

Paulette

Paulette, they have a pretty savage set of teeth on them, and although the larger males only weigh around 3.5kg, (7.7lbs) and the female about half that, they can kill animals much bigger than themselves. Even small wallabies, rabbits and domestic chickens form part of their diet. Sadly, they are becoming very rare in the wild. 

Woman walking dog past "wild" flowers in Whitburn, north east England

Corporate Package Use - electronic communications only - non advertising use. Mediocre $$.

Woman walking dog along the North sea coast path Whitburn north east England, UK Stock Photo

Edited by Bryan
  • Love 1