Images sold in April 2020

Just my second sale of the month - it's been very slow. Low $$ for a UK newspaper sale, print and online. This fox was in the front garden of a house down my road, so cost nothing to make the image.

urban-fox-vulpes-vulpes-sitting-in-a-garden-uk-2A3W01N.jpg

• Love 5
  • Like 4

BH8H1K.jpg

$$

4 MB
1462 x 973 pixels 
214KB compressed
Any placement in paper and online. One use in a single editorial or advertorial article used within print and /or web versions, with re-use of the article in other titles or web versions within the same newspaper group. Digital use includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article.

Carol

• Love 2

9 hours ago, Avpics said:

.....and a PU. Thankfully I've also had some decent sales through of late.

southend-on-sea-essex-uk-the-warm-spell-has-continued-in-southend-crowded-beach-P6M7J1.jpg

OMG Nothing like a quiet, relaxing afternoon at the beach. My guess is that you won't see that kind of scene this summer.

Edited by John Mitchell
  • Like 1

Coyne Transport HGV with BOC Tanker Trailer. M6 Motorway, Southbound, Shap, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe.

coyne-transport-hgv-with-boc-tanker-trailer-m6-motorway-southbound-shap-cumbria-england-united-kingdom-europe-2AB9WXX.jpg

Usage: Commercial electronic, Websites, apps, social media and blogs (excludes advertising). Worldwide for 5 years.
Media: Website, app and social media
Image Size: Any size
Start: 17 April 2020
End: 17 April 2025

• Love 1
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, John Mitchell said:

OMG Nothing like a quiet, relaxing afternoon at the beach. My guess is that you won't see that kind of scene this summer.

The kind of image being shared over the sunny Easter on Twitter as "Southend beach write now. F........ diss grase" and tagging Piers Morgan or suchlike

Fischerviertel, The Fishermen’s and Tanners’ quarter in Ulm, Baden-Württemberg, Germany Stock Photo

Usage: Editorial
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 5,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 March 2020
End: 01 March 2025
Germany, Book, print and/or e-book

Mid/low $$

Underwater scenery with red algae limu kohu (Asparagopsis taxiformis) in Puerto Naos (La Palma Island, Canary Islands, Atlantic sea, Spain)

underwater-scenery-with-red-algae-limu-k

Usage: Editorial
Media: Newspaper - national
Print run: up to 25,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 March 2020
End: 02 March 2020
Germany, Newspaper - national

Distribution sale. Exclusive. Very low $$

Would like to find the newspaper...

• Love 2

9 hours ago, Avpics said:

The kind of image being shared over the sunny Easter on Twitter as "Southend beach write now. F........ diss grase" and tagging Piers Morgan or suchlike

Hmmm... I might need a cultural translator for that. But I think I get the idea.

• Love 1

The "Fishing Stone" , Church of Saint Mary , Gosforth . Lake District National Park , Cumbria , England , U . K . , Europe .

the-fishing-stone-church-of-saint-mary-gosforth-lake-district-national-ABGJ3K.jpg

Usage: Magazines and books, Use in a magazine article (print, digital, electronic), 2,500 circulation, worldwide for 5 years (excludes advertising)
Start: 19 April 2020
End: 19 April 2025

Worldwide
Usage: Magazines and books, Use in a magazine article (print, digital, electronic), 2,500 circulation, worldwide for 5 years (excludes advertising)

medio $$

😃

Australopithecus afarensis reconstruction, the "southern ape," which lived from 3.8 to 2.9 million years ago. Natural Science Museum - Muse - Trento

Scimmia Del Sud Immagini & Scimmia Del Sud Fotos Stock - Alamy

Edited by lorenza
  • Love 2

Usage: Personal use, Personal prints, cards and gifts. Non-commercial use only, not for resale.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
46 MB
4608 x 3456 pixels
1 MB compressed
Start: 19 April 2020
End: 19 April 2025

The tanned, crossed legs of a stool seated female vendor at the 2019 Texas Sandfest in Port Aransas, Texas USA. Stock Photo

$ 19.99

One of the first images I uploaded to Alamy, many moons ago, and licensed today. Sunderland Point is a fascinating little community, on the Lancashire coast. Its main claim to fame is the fact that it's only accessible by a sea-washed causeway, and is cut off from the mainland twice daily...

sunderland-point-near-lancaster-lancashire-uk-accessible-by-a-causeway-ATFK6M.jpg
  • Love 2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Michael Ventura said:

A tiny Czech Republic distributor bulk sale....almost had to pay them to use my photo. $

Boy Scouts of America close up of an Eagle Scout with a sash full of Merit badges Stock Photo

Same here, except the distributor is in Serbia
C3XKFE.jpg

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1