Images sold in April 2020

I'm not sure if I should be happy with an Easter Egg sale (low $$) or sad that it is a PU. Most likely buyer is going to ask for refund when they don't get the physical egg delivered 🙂

Usage: Personal use, Personal prints, cards and gifts. Non-commercial use only, not for resale.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
Start: 09 April 2020
End: 09 April 2025

london-uk-march-2019-cadbury-creme-egg-in-different-sizes-in-a-colorful-wrapper-showing-an-unwrapped-chocolate-with-white-and-yellow-inner-filling-T1GCJ8.jpg

Another Low $ sale.  Still grateful sales and zooms are picking up. 🙂

Usage: Editorial, Editorial Website, Social Media and App, any size, single design, includes unlimited in context syndication rights on partner/affiliate sites, worldwide, in perpetuity.
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: General business services

2AN4P18.jpg

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Gnans said:

I'm not sure if I should be happy with an Easter Egg sale (low $$) or sad that it is a PU. Most likely buyer is going to ask for refund when they don't get the physical egg delivered 🙂

Usage: Personal use, Personal prints, cards and gifts. Non-commercial use only, not for resale.
Start: 09 April 2020
End: 09 April 2025

london-uk-march-2019-cadbury-creme-egg-in-different-sizes-in-a-colorful-wrapper-showing-an-unwrapped-chocolate-with-white-and-yellow-inner-filling-T1GCJ8.jpg

as we are getting more virtual and image Easter egg hunts this year, i could see why someone would use it for personal use.

• Thanks 1

Hello, and hope all of you are well. I've been way absent on Alamy and especially the forums since all the lockdowns began in California.

This sale today - only my second here in a year - blew my mind.

Usage: Editorial
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: Unlimited
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page

T65NRN.jpg

Edited by AlexG
  • Love 5

One of two low $$$ that showed up this morning

J2RTM7.jpg

Usage: Editorial

Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic

Print run: up to 50,000 

Placement: Inside

Start: 01-May-2020 ; End: 01-May-2025 ;
Additional Details: Duration: 1 month Print run: 60,000

• Love 1
  • Like 4

The shrimp boat, " Kimberly Dawn," passes through the Corpus Christi Ship Channel near the north jetty in Port Aransas, Texas USA. 

- Image ID: RNTK4J

The shrimp boat, " Kimberly Dawn," passes through the Corpus Christi Ship Channel near the north jetty in Port Aransas, Texas USA. Stock Photo

39 MB
4121 x 3298 pixels
1 MB compressed
Start: 13 April 2020
End: 13 April 2025
$19.99

Macaw in a vest is wet down with a spray bottle on a hot August day at the South Texas Botanical Gardens & Nature Center in Corpus Christi, Texas USA. 

- Image ID: W8W1TM

Macaw in a vest is wet down with a spray bottle on a hot August day at the South Texas Botanical Gardens & Nature Center in Corpus Christi, Texas USA. Stock Photo

Usage: Presentation or newsletters, Use in a presentation/talk (eg,Powerpoint and Keynote) or in a newsletter.
46 MB
4608 x 3456 pixels
1 MB compressed
Start: 11 April 2020
End: 11 April 2025
$19.99

Brings my licenses with Alamy to a total of four. I've been on hold for a while but nice to see I'm still in the game.  😊

As I have been limited to photographing wildlife for the past two weeks, on my daily walk to the quarry down the lane, it is appropriate that I came back from my daily walk to the quarry down the lane to find this sale has popped up - taken two years ago in the quarry down the lane.

PAMWAX.jpg

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Panama City Biomuseo, a Museum of Natural History of Central America:

wide-panoramic-view-of-biomuseo-a-museum

Sold for high $$, but after deductions net proceeds to me are only 30% ?!  Image is not exclusive, but I thought it was 40%.  Has alamy changed something recently because of pandemic?  I can always ask them directly but I thought you people might know

• Love 2

7 hours ago, NYCat said:

Not through a distributor? That gives us 30%

Paulette

aha, possible.  This just popped, don't see full details till tonight.  Thanks!

Edit:  now these are details:

15 April 2020      Sale                                                      T06CJ6     Sale         78.14

15 April 2020      Alamy Distribution Commission     T06CJ6      30%         23.44

15 April 2020      Distributor Commission                   T06CJ6      40%         31.26

You were right, thanks.  I always had these distro sales for miniscule $ amounts before, this is why I was surprised with decent sale

Other details:

68 MB
7505 x 3149 pixels
3 MB compressed
Image use: EditorialDetails of use: Magazine - print, digital and electronicImage Size: 1 pagePrint run: up to 10,000Placement: InsideDuration: up to 5 yearsCountry: Germany

Edited by Autumn Sky

Last month started encouragingly with more zooms than usual, but alas no sales.

This month an improvement, two sales in the last few days, but zooms down. I'm normally used to my sales dropping in during the last week of the month, not so early.

The World Day for Animals in Laboratories, march and rally April 2019, Oxford. This years was to have taken place at the end of this month in Liverpool, but was cancelled due to the Coronavirus Pandemic.

T64XKK.jpg

Country: Worldwide, Usage: Single company - multiple use editorial only, Industry sector: Media, design & publishing, Start: 14 April 2020, End: 14 April 2070,

RM, Alamy Exclusive, lower $$$, highest sale since contributing to Alamy.

Peoples Vote March, London, October 2019.

2A5C8Y2.jpg

PU sale lower $$

Edited by sb photos
  • Love 1