Very unusual for me to see a) no change in bank figure due at month end b) no new sales - since beginning of March. Anyone else experiencing this? I have zero transactions - no sales invoiced, no invoices paid, no payments cleared. Wondering if there's a system update or a hiatus in data entry caused by the new PA ownership?

David

Edited by David Kilpatrick
auto spelling mess
  • Love 2
  • Like 2

I suggested something wasn't quite right in Alamyland last month with poor sales. I had to accept it when Alamy stated everything was normal. OK so maybe it was just me (although it wasn't) or maybe because I only have 5000+ images it was a blip? But when David Kilpatrick of all people with 27500+ images doesn't get a sale in 11 days, there is something not right. I hope it sorts itself out for you David but as we say in Scotland, "I hae me doots".

Nothing this month but a $100 refund & resale. The refund is of a long-cleared and paid sale from early last year, giving me a negative cleared balance at the moment. (See "Refunds" thread.)

Also my slowest start since 2010, way behind recent years. But my search results remain good.

So yeah, easy to believe there's some admin realignment behind the scenes.

Edited by Bill Kuta

Got my first sale of the month today, a bit later than usual. Now that the dam has been burst.........

$33 cleared balance, 9707 views and 57 zooms, so views and zooms holding up well. It's just those sales........

John.

On 11/03/2020 at 10:40, David Kilpatrick said:

Very unusual for me to see a) no change in bank figure due at month end b) no new sales - since beginning of March. Anyone else experiencing this? I have zero transactions - no sales invoiced, no invoices paid, no payments cleared. Wondering if there's a system update or a hiatus in data entry caused by the new PA ownership?

David

The usual variability, but a lot of overdue clearances.

BTW welcome back, David. Back on the horse I see.