Images sold in December

Usage: Personal use, One of each of the following uses: Personal use, presentation, internal communication, student project, reference for artist, personal website, personal social media, personal print or card. Worldwide license. Not for commercial use.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
Start: 16 December 2018
Duration: In perpetuity

Mindil Beach sunset market in Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia.Stock Photo

The image had been zoomed three times in the previous month...

It is an RM image.

On the other hand, this month I had another sale, a RF one, that sold for more than 7 times the price of this one...

9 hours ago, Rolf Adlercreutz said:

Over here in Sweden agencies, up till at least the 90s, charged 100% extra for aerial and underwater pictures. Those were the days!

Yes, these were the days! The cost of getting underwater imagery is so high, and because of time constraints underwater, so difficult. And lets not talk about the cost of the equipment, I've been looking at upgrading my equipment, and just the housing alone, without camera, lenses, lighting, ports, arms etc will be setting me back around 5,200 euro.

Since the Alamy announcement of the commission cut, I've lost heart, so went out and booked a holiday with the money!

A nice sale, $187.50

Usage: Editorial
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: Unlimited
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 18 December 2018
End: 18 December 2028
Pick-up discount. The terms of the preferred vendor agreement dated 06/27/2008 (“Agreement”) apply in lieu of any terms set out in this invoice, and no such other terms that may be set out in this invoice are enforceable against Publisher.

male-satin-bowerbird-ptilonorhynchus-violaceus-this-young-male-has-A4HF62.jpg

Probably my first studio still-life licence. I did one session and no more as they didn't sell.:)
Mid $$.
Close-up of a wine label Gris des Sables, Sable de Camargue, Vignobles Jean JacquesStock Photo
BTW could anyone explain how this
Usage: Single company - multiple use editorial onlyEditorial print + digital use.
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 19 December 2018
Duration: Unlimited

(my emphasis) isn't RF?

12 hours ago, spacecadet said:
Probably my first studio still-life licence. I did one session and no more as they didn't sell.:)
Mid $$.
Close-up of a wine label Gris des Sables, Sable de Camargue, Vignobles Jean JacquesStock Photo
BTW could anyone explain how this
Usage: Single company - multiple use editorial onlyEditorial print + digital use.

(my emphasis) isn't RF?

The lines have become increasingly blurred in recent years. I'm not sure that even Alamy know what they're doing anymore. 

Usage: Single company - multiple use editorial only

(Sounds more like RF Editorial than RM, but a sale's a sale. Mid $$.)

Tourists below USS San Francisco Memorial enjoy Eastern Coastal Trail and Overlook at Land's End, San Francisco,Stock Photo

Archived