Jump to content

Recommended Posts

DPD Group, Your delivery experts, HGV. M6 motorway Southbound carriageway, Shap, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe.

dpd-group-your-delivery-experts-hgv-m6-motorway-southbound-carriageway-shap-cumbria-england-united-kingdom-europe-PXN6FW.jpg

 

Country: Worldwide
Usage: Presentation or newsletters, Use in a presentation/talk (eg,Powerpoint and Keynote) or in an editorial newsletter.
Start: 11 December 2018
End: 11 December 2023

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My first licence for a black & white image sold last week.

 

Sweden, Newspaper, Bulk Discount, Flat Rate      mid $$    but sold through a distributor

 

JRCDT1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mahebourg market, Mauritius

 

smiling-mauritius-woman-selling-food-at-her-stall-mahebourg-town-market-E9X96N.jpg

 

 

Kumar

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Low $$ distributor sale

Country: Poland
Usage: Editorial
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 5,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 November 2018
End: 01 November 2023
Bulk Discount, Flat Rate

 

tomato-cod-or-tomato-grouper-cephalopholis-sonnerati-being-cleaned-CEDG6N.jpg

  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, cbimages said:

Low $$ distributor sale

Country: Poland
Usage: Editorial
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 5,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 November 2018
End: 01 November 2023
Bulk Discount, Flat Rate

 

tomato-cod-or-tomato-grouper-cephalopholis-sonnerati-being-cleaned-CEDG6N.jpg

 

Yikes !

 

Great picture. The sort of photograph you could find in something like the National Geographic.

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Slow month so far,  but here's one of them. Multiple editorial use...

City of Seattle Fire Station 2, in Seattle, Washington State, USA.Stock Photo
 
 
 
City of Seattle Fire Station 2, in Seattle, Washington State, USA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy to see some of my summer holiday “work’ getting picked up.

 

the-norman-foster-designed-dome-at-the-r

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

posted in wrong thread

 

Edited by george
sorry posted in the wrong thread !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

RF sale lower end $$$

 

Usage: Single company - multiple use editorial only

 

nudibranch-sea-slug-goniobranchus-kuniei-previously-chromodoris-kuniei-BM2KX2.jpg

  • Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, cbimages said:

RF sale lower end $$$

 

Usage: Single company - multiple use editorial only

 

nudibranch-sea-slug-goniobranchus-kuniei-previously-chromodoris-kuniei-BM2KX2.jpg

I have to say I love seeing your photos - so bright and colourful and brilliantly taken.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Starsphinx said:

I have to say I love seeing your photos - so bright and colourful and brilliantly taken.

 

Thanks to both Starsphinx & AlbertSnapper for your kind words. I do work hard at getting the very best images, and am very selective in what I process. Hence my still small port.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cbimages said:

RF sale lower end $$$

 

Usage: Single company - multiple use editorial only

 

nudibranch-sea-slug-goniobranchus-kuniei-previously-chromodoris-kuniei-BM2KX2.jpg

 

That is a truly beautiful shot. I think that I've said it before, but asthma curtailed my diving many years ago now. I really appreciate some of the challenges that you have had in achieving such fabulous results.  Your photos bring back some wonderful memories and often put a huge smile on my face. Thank you! :)

Edited by losdemas
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, losdemas said:

 

That is a truly beautiful shot. I think that I've said it before, but asthma curtailed my diving many years ago now. I really appreciate some of the challenges that you have had in achieving such fabulous results.  Your photos bring back some wonderful memories and often put a huge smile on my face. Thank you! :)

 

Thanks Losdemas. It must be so hard for you not being able to dive, and I'm glad that I can bring a bit of the marine world for you to see. My diving is very important to me, and I needed to make a hard decision earlier this year after being diagnosed with breast cancer. In spite of having a very aggressive grade 3 tumour, I declined radiation & chemo as both had the potential to stop me diving following treatment.

I've been diving for over 39 years now, and still feel privileged to be underwater every time I dive.

Edited by cbimages
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cbimages said:

 

Thanks Losdemas. It must be so hard for you not being able to dive, and I'm glad that I can bring a bit of the marine world for you to see. My diving is very important to me, and I needed to make a hard decision earlier this year after being diagnosed with breast cancer. In spite of having a very aggressive grade 3 tumour, I declined radiation & chemo as both had the potential to stop me diving following treatment.

I've been diving for over 39 years now, and still feel privileged to be underwater every time I dive.

Wow, so sorry to hear of your health problems. Keep hanging in there. Pleased to know that you are actively enabling it to bring both you and others continued pleasure in life. :)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 direct sales just dropped in for mid $$ each.

This one was for Marketing - Small business

 

EDABB0.jpg

Edited by gvallee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/12/2018 at 12:31, cbimages said:

Low $$ distributor sale

Country: Poland
Usage: Editorial
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 5,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 November 2018
End: 01 November 2023
Bulk Discount, Flat Rate

 

tomato-cod-or-tomato-grouper-cephalopholis-sonnerati-being-cleaned-CEDG6N.jpg

 

wow - stunning image 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought my first $9 sales were the new low, but yesterday I discovered two sales from a recent trip to Milan sold to a Lithuanian website for $2 each. Going to have to seriously increase my submission rate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Country: Worldwide
Usage: Magazine, Editorial print and digital use. Any size.Any Placement.Repeat use permitted
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 14 December 2018
End: 14 December 2023

 

For low $$

 

Tourists boat along the Italian Riviera in Riomaggiore, Cinque Terre, province of La Spezia, Liguria region, Italy.Stock Photo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only my 2nd sale of the month. First is above (well into $$$) and this is at the other end of the scale. $5.03 for a print sale (10 x 8 inches). My first ever. I'd be interested in the thoughts of others on this stream - is it worth it?

 

CAPB00.jpg

Edited by Steve Valentia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Steve Valentia said:

I'd be interested in the thoughts of others on this stream - is it worth it?

 

 

It's $5.03 (gross) that you wouldn't have had. That's how I look at it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Avpics said:

It's $5.03 (gross) that you wouldn't have had. That's how I look at it

 

Yes, and my head says that too. My heart says...that photo and your experience and ability is worth at least 10 times more.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm going with AVpics - every euro counts...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Presentation...

 

FJM39X.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.