Images sold in December

DPD Group, Your delivery experts, HGV. M6 motorway Southbound carriageway, Shap, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe.

dpd-group-your-delivery-experts-hgv-m6-motorway-southbound-carriageway-shap-cumbria-england-united-kingdom-europe-PXN6FW.jpg

Usage: Presentation or newsletters, Use in a presentation/talk (eg,Powerpoint and Keynote) or in an editorial newsletter.
Start: 11 December 2018
End: 11 December 2023

8 hours ago, cbimages said:

Low $$ distributor sale

Usage: Editorial
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 5,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 November 2018
End: 01 November 2023
Bulk Discount, Flat Rate

tomato-cod-or-tomato-grouper-cephalopholis-sonnerati-being-cleaned-CEDG6N.jpg

Yikes !

Great picture. The sort of photograph you could find in something like the National Geographic.

32 minutes ago, Starsphinx said:

I have to say I love seeing your photos - so bright and colourful and brilliantly taken.

Thanks to both Starsphinx & AlbertSnapper for your kind words. I do work hard at getting the very best images, and am very selective in what I process. Hence my still small port.

1 hour ago, cbimages said:

RF sale lower end $$$

Usage: Single company - multiple use editorial only

nudibranch-sea-slug-goniobranchus-kuniei-previously-chromodoris-kuniei-BM2KX2.jpg

That is a truly beautiful shot. I think that I've said it before, but asthma curtailed my diving many years ago now. I really appreciate some of the challenges that you have had in achieving such fabulous results.  Your photos bring back some wonderful memories and often put a huge smile on my face. Thank you! :)

55 minutes ago, losdemas said:

That is a truly beautiful shot. I think that I've said it before, but asthma curtailed my diving many years ago now. I really appreciate some of the challenges that you have had in achieving such fabulous results.  Your photos bring back some wonderful memories and often put a huge smile on my face. Thank you! :)

Thanks Losdemas. It must be so hard for you not being able to dive, and I'm glad that I can bring a bit of the marine world for you to see. My diving is very important to me, and I needed to make a hard decision earlier this year after being diagnosed with breast cancer. In spite of having a very aggressive grade 3 tumour, I declined radiation & chemo as both had the potential to stop me diving following treatment.

I've been diving for over 39 years now, and still feel privileged to be underwater every time I dive.

1 hour ago, cbimages said:

Thanks Losdemas. It must be so hard for you not being able to dive, and I'm glad that I can bring a bit of the marine world for you to see. My diving is very important to me, and I needed to make a hard decision earlier this year after being diagnosed with breast cancer. In spite of having a very aggressive grade 3 tumour, I declined radiation & chemo as both had the potential to stop me diving following treatment.

I've been diving for over 39 years now, and still feel privileged to be underwater every time I dive.

Wow, so sorry to hear of your health problems. Keep hanging in there. Pleased to know that you are actively enabling it to bring both you and others continued pleasure in life. :)

On 13/12/2018 at 12:31, cbimages said:

Low $$ distributor sale

Usage: Editorial
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 5,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 November 2018
End: 01 November 2023
Bulk Discount, Flat Rate

tomato-cod-or-tomato-grouper-cephalopholis-sonnerati-being-cleaned-CEDG6N.jpg

wow - stunning image