Apologies if someone's already started a thread but I couldn't find it.

Turned out to be a reasonable month for me.

7 sales, unfortunately one was Presentation use - immediately refunded :(

Gross $162, Net $81 helped by a decent US Educational Book usage

Just reached 4,000 images, so sales will surely start flooding in now ;)

Mark

5 sales, which all dropped in today, for $125 gross.  Very disappointed with the value, or lack thereof, but I guess 5 sales a month with my small port isn't too bad.  Onwards and upwards!

2 minutes ago, Sally said:

My best month so far. Helped by a lovely book sale and some $$$ news images.

16 sales for just over $900 gross. 

Well done!! this is encouraging for those of us a year behind you.

21 sales for over $900 but the amount will change as four 'fake news' PUs are currently being redirected to the correct license...

I like the variety of buyers' country this month: Australia, UK, China, Japan, Brazil, Turkey, France. Well worth being in the distribution scheme from my point of view.

Gen

10 for 173. Again my averages compare poorly with others due partly to newspaper prices which make up the bulk of my sales. Just can't pick up larger fees. :( Happy with number of sales though.

7 minutes ago, Michael Ventura said:

July started off super slow for the first two weeks and then made up for it in the second two weeks.  A tad above average for me.  17 sales for a gross of $1,278 (five of those were $100+).  So all is well that ends well!

was going to say, it certainly looked like a good one from the waiting room :)

18 sales, best $105. Above average for gross income and no. sales for year to date, about par for last year.

Revealed why there are lots of Alamy pics in the Times recently, a worrying price  trend.

11 minutes ago, Bryan said:

18 sales, best $105. Above average for gross income and no. sales for year to date, about par for last year.

Revealed why there are lots of Alamy pics in the Times recently, a worrying price  trend.

My couple of Times pics prices were scandalous...

Archived