14 hours ago, Betty LaRue said:

So I’ll post here on that premise. 4 for me, but average $$ over $100 each.

If I was averaging $100 I would be over the moon. 10 sales so far but average is only $15.70 with one as low as $2.27 gross. 

5 hours ago, John Mitchell said:

I know this thread has become tedious -- even ridiculous -- but it seems that whenever I post something  here, sales start magically trickling in shortly after. 

Only five sales so far in November and nothing since the 14th. Zooms not so hot either. Definitely a slow month for me.

I hope that can rub off onto all of us. A steady increase in portfolio has resulted in a steady increase in sales, until November. Just five so far for not a lot

I feel that I’ll probably make a couple more sales before the end of the month. May be wishful thinking. A flurry came in late last month that gave me my best month ever.  I don’t expect to top that or even match it, but hopefully a couple more.

7 hours ago, Betty LaRue said:

Ahhh, just had one for $137 drop in.

As a matter of interest are your sales all one or other, RF or RM? Just trying to see if there's a theme for £100+ sales.

Edit Not relevant now really as I've just read the other thread about it. Thanks.

2 hours ago, funkyworm said:

I think the conclusion should be that "feeding times" tend to be towards the end of the month.

The last couple of months have brought me sales within two or three days of the end of the month.  Interesting.

23 hours ago, Colblimp said:

The last couple of months have brought me sales within two or three days of the end of the month.  Interesting.

Well it just seems that for me adding more work here makes sales more scarce as the drought continues. Any sales I have had have been for almost microstock prices. I get several sales a day on microstock thank God otherwise I would be in trouble.

$545.00 total sales so far for Nov.

Hope one or two more sneak in before Dec.

I need to pay for my Fuji 80mm macro due to be delivered tomorrow. Actually, I’ve had the $$ from selling off my Nikon gear banked and waiting. I’ve been without a macro for 3 years. Patience is not my strong suit. Fuji took their sweet time.

Betty

Archived