Post your positive results in 2018 here! :)

Encouraging as this thread is I can only report 3 sales this month for $21 gross. If that wasnt bad enough, I have had 9 sales this year to date for $156 gross. Disappointing is an understatement. I apologise for such negative thoughts in what is supposed to be a positive thread but reality is reality.

Kevin

I've had several months of many zooms and few sales and now in the last three days I have had four sales and one was a calendar sale for $200. Happy again. By the way, two of them were from zoomed images.

Paulette

37 minutes ago, andremichel said:

I had the same email this morning but it was for a sale that was reported 10 days ago. 

Mine said 255. Also nothing showing yet. It could be a typo though and referencing a sale from ten days ago for almost that.

Have not unpacked the sparklers yet.

wim

35 minutes ago, Avpics said:

I had one in early February. I hope that wasn't it!

That would be cruel if it was. A very late email. Mine was for 406 so I doubt another one for that amount is about to pop in.

8 minutes ago, Sally said:

It seems that some folk have done pretty well this month. I got my first sale over $100, which I never thought would happen, so I’m chuffed.

Congratulations to you Sally and all the others reporting good sales this month. It's nice to see. :) 

I just reached $15,000 in sales. That's a lot of Prosecco. :D

Royalty Free

Usage: Marketing package - Large business, Use in marketing materials, worldwide for 5 years
48 MB
3080 x 5472 pixels 
Start: 04 April 2018
End: 04 April 2023

$200

7 hours ago, Lisa said:

I just reached $15,000 in sales. That's a lot of Prosecco. :D

Royalty Free

Usage: Marketing package - Large business, Use in marketing materials, worldwide for 5 years
48 MB
3080 x 5472 pixels 
Start: 04 April 2018
End: 04 April 2023

$200

Cool. :)

9 minutes ago, spacecadet said:

N0t a sale, but I've gone to three QC stars. I didn't notice till today but presumably it was with my last sub. It took 60 subs without a fail to get it but having 2 never made any difference to QC time.

Congrats!  Speaking of QC stars, do we know how many is the most starts you can get?

Archived