Post your positive results in 2018 here! :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/11/2018 at 10:27, Brasilnut said:

My great news this month are encouraging stats:

Total Views for Alexandre Rotenberg

: 1,877
Total Zooms for Alexandre Rotenberg : 17
Average CTR for Alexandre Rotenberg : 1.12

However no sales...at least none have been recorded!

I am having the opposite experience. My zooms and CTR are still going in the wrong direction but my sales are doing relatively well. 

I had 6 sales in last 3 days, including one for $143 and one $130. Pleased with that considering I've not done anything with Alamy for last two months. 

I am having the opposite experience. My zooms and CTR are still going in the wrong direction but my sales are doing relatively well. 

Rather a million times be in your situation lol 

I'm still confident for me on average for every 4.5 zooms I have a sale. Is this consistent with most people on here? 

26 minutes ago, aphperspective said:

Not sure if this is the correct thread but joined alamy just over 3 months ago, my 1012th image posted today. No sales yet but its early days and i enjoy it. Thanks for all the advice.

Andy.

It's really a sales thread, but crumbs! 30 pix a day! You deserve a medal, never mind sales.

OK, you deserve sales. No reason for them not to come in by the looks of them.

Three sales today.  Only had that once before, but one of those was immediately refunded, so this counts as a new record! :)  Pleased to get these coming in before the drought that invariably comes with a UK bank holiday weekend.

Enjoy the long weekend - everyone who gets one!

On 5/24/2018 at 16:25, Brasilnut said:

Rather a million times be in your situation lol 

I'm still confident for me on average for every 4.5 zooms I have a sale. Is this consistent with most people on here? 

You are still relatively new to Alamy. With the determination you are showing I think it is only a matter of time before more regular sales come your way.

6 hours ago, spacecadet said:

It's really a sales thread, but crumbs! 30 pix a day! You deserve a medal, never mind sales.

OK, you deserve sales. No reason for them not to come in by the looks of them.

Thanks for that my initial target was 1000 in six months and not to bothered about sales as yet. Its all a numbers game I think, just keep uploading decent images with good relevant captions and the rest should follow in time.

5 minutes ago, aphperspective said:

Thanks for that my initial target was 1000 in six months and not to bothered about sales as yet. Its all a numbers game I think, just keep uploading decent images with good relevant captions and the rest should follow in time.

I am on this same plan too!! This year is all about hitting upload targets!

Each time I've looked in today there's been an additional sale. Four so far, one $$$, three $$. I've just checked the calendar to confirm that May has 31 days. Does feel like a last day rush

1 minute ago, Avpics said:

Each time I've looked in today there's been an additional sale. Four so far, one $$$, three $$. I've just checked the calendar to confirm that May has 31 days. Does feel like a last day rush

starting to see the zooms coming now...so well into phase 2? :lol:

11 hours ago, Michael Ventura said:

Thrilled to have a book cover use drop in tonight for $500! Thanks Alamy!  June is off to nice start!

Well done! :)

Good news for me, too: A license today means that I have now surpassed last year's total gross income in just over five months - and with three fewer sales! :o:):D

over 50% of the way to my goal of 3500 images up by my next trip....so 1789 up, another 1167 to keytag and caption...guess I better plan a couple adventures before September to find the other 544. 

Archived