How was your February 2015?

OK, I'll start this month: 0.

EDIT: to add to the dismal outlook I had the lowest zooms and views in a year.  'Hot month for zooms'?  Not round these parts.  Hope to hear better news from others.

Somehow Alamy managed to realize 7 sales for me out of my undersized collection.   :)  I take it as a one-off, not a sign of things to come. 

I'm glad to see Michael being rewarded for his hard work and good shooting; straight ahead classic stock can still pay off. Good on you, Michael.

Probably wishful thinking on my behalf, but I'm not sure that all of Feb's results will be known until the Monday update.

Good to see a healthy return for Michael and Eddo, mine was about average with 7 for 316 (no dollar sign on this Android tablet), zooms canny.

John, with 55 million images now in the collection I expect to see larger swings in the fortunes of our relatively small contributions, sadly probably a sign of the times.

3 for $54. My lowest monthly sales for over 12 months.Considering the increased zoom activity of the last 3 months I expected a better result. 2 of this months sales

never showed up as zooms!. Roll on March.

Regards

Craig

Zilch sales for me. I've been building up a Stockimo collection since Christmas (no sales there either but something different to do) and think I need to re-start my trickle of Alamy uploads. A forthcoming trip to Marrakech should hopefully provide lots of ammo.   

Feb. was not what I expected to see - zero, clear zero of sales :(

Good to see many others had good month though! Congrats. Btw, when you expose your number$ do you mean gross or net? It makes a bit different I think ;)

Third worst month in last 12 for numbers (26) but at $1417 only 3 months have been better for gross $$$ so prices a bit above my recent average.  Still very disappointing numbers compared with 2012 and 2013.

Pearl

Happy with this. 

Coming back into the business so happy with the start of 2015. I need some more motivating large sales. 

1 sale- Gross $239 - advertising package

Iv piled in 500 images in february, views and zooms up already....just need some more sales!!

Archived