How was your July 2024?

• Marb changed the title to How was your July 2024?
1 hour ago, Marb said:

Maybe I was subconsciously wishing I was back in 2014. All correct now.

Haha. Actually, it's interesting to see the figures from people who compared 2014 results to 2024!

Ahh, this past July, the month that finished yesterday, I had 20 sales with one $$$.

Marb, I took a dementia test a few weeks ago, and the first question they asked me was What Year Is It

• Love 1
  • Like 5

A very slow start with only one sale up to the 15th but the second half of the month was much better, ending the month with 20 sales for a total of $504.75, which included my first $$$ for quite a while.  Plus the cherry on the cake - 2 infringements = $84.96 net.

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, VbFolly said:

Haha. Actually, it's interesting to see the figures from people who compared 2014 results to 2024!

Sadly I just did that 😔 don't look it's quite depressing 😁

• Like 1

Zilch. or every month this year, with the memorable exception one $3 sale in March.

In 2023 I averaged $40.91 per sale, with 22 sales.

In 2022 I averaged $41.17 per sale over 17 sales.

Not huge amounts, but enough to keep me optomistic.

This year, 2023 and 2022 I have a very similar average number of views, number of zooms, and CTR. But Rubbish results.

Has Alamy taken a dislike to me and my photos?

Sandi

• Love 1

Generally good month, 68 sales for $1551 Gross, $620 net. 5 x $$$ sales, best $176 for a book sale. Also $107 "Other Income"

18,483 views, 130 zooms, CTR 0.70. Not in Novel use, Distrinbution to only USA, Japan, Canada, Aus and NZ

Last year, 2023 July: 16,794 views, 147 zooms, CTR 0.88, 51 sales for $706 gross, 

2014 July: 37,283 views,  238 zooms, CTR 0.64; 50 sales for $3131 gross, $1453 net. Those days have gone 😔, but cant have any complaints in this market.

Kumar

Edited by Doc
  • Like 4

Some last minutes sales pulled me from the brink.  14 sales for $338/ $130 net.  Considering I'm not shooting anymore - after this, everything is gravy.

• Like 3