Images sold in September 2023

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Newspaper - national ;  Print run: Unlimited ;  Insert: more than 25 ;  Placement: National ;  Start: 26-September-2023 ; Duration: Unlimited ; Additional Details: Use in syndicated editorial news features, single context only.

$0.35....really?

shrine-to-27-korean-tourists-who-died-wh

• Like 1

The Exhibitionism retrospective show by The Rolling Stones at the Saatchi Gallery, King's Road, Chelsea, London, Stock Photo

Decent $$. Media: Editorial website. Image Size: Any size. Start: 22 September 2023. Duration: In perpetuity

Signage and logo outside EY (Ernst & Young) headquarters, London, SE1, England, UK Stock Photo

Very decent for a newspaper $$. Media: Newspaper - national. Print run: up to 750,000. Image Size: 1/4 page.

Rough sleeping on the streets - a tent in London's West End, England, UK Stock Photo

Lowish but OK $$. Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic. Print run: Unlimited. Image Size: Any size

Glass panels on the Gherkin and the Leadenhall Building, aka The Cheesegrater, on Leadenhall Street, City of London, England, UK Stock Photo

Low $. Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic. Start: 22 September 2023. Duration: Unlimited.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Giant roadside attraction in Glendon Alberta Canada, depicting a perogy with a fork stuck in it.

Usage: iQ sale: Single company - multiple educational editorial use only ;  Industry Sector: Education

giant-roadside-attraction-in-glendon-alberta-canada-depicting-a-perogy-with-a-fork-stuck-in-it-TA2JW6.jpg

• Like 1

On 26/09/2023 at 14:48, Rico said:

Giant roadside attraction in Glendon Alberta Canada, depicting a perogy with a fork stuck in it.

Usage: iQ sale: Single company - multiple educational editorial use only ;  Industry Sector: Education

giant-roadside-attraction-in-glendon-alberta-canada-depicting-a-perogy-with-a-fork-stuck-in-it-TA2JW6.jpg

Is perogi the same thing as a pierogi?

Allan

1 hour ago, Allan Bell said:

Is perogi the same thing as a pierogi?

Allan

Yes it is. I used three different spellings in the keywords. I think perogy is the Canadian version.

(edit) I checked my Image Manager and found out that I used five different spellings. That should cover it. 🙂

Edited by Rico
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, gvallee said:

Media, Design and publishing - $

CN0E36.jpg

Those are the slimy rocks you don’t want to step on to get the shot. My husband once learned that the hard way, & his camera never worked quite right thereafter. Didn’t much do his body any good, either.

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/2D122MR/piazza-san-pellegrino-viterbo-lazio-italy-quartiere-san-pellegrino-2D122MR.jpg

Utilizzo in una singola rivista o libro (stampato e/o digitale), utilizzo interno, tiratura 2.500, in tutto il mondo (esclusa la pubblicità).

Mid $$.

Medieval part of Viterbo. First time for this image.

wim

• Love 2
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Betty LaRue said:

Those are the slimy rocks you don’t want to step on to get the shot. My husband once learned that the hard way, & his camera never worked quite right thereafter. Didn’t much do his body any good, either.

I was actually lying down in the waves, getting wet and muddy.