Images sold in September 2023

Thousands of campaigners against Oxfords introduction of the trial Low Traffic Neighbourhood (LTN) and 15 Minute Neighbourhoods met in Oxford for a city centre rally and march. Shot in February 2023, licensed yesterday, RM, repeat seller but this time for peanuts, low $. Editorial use (Global Radio titles)

oxford-uk-february-18th-2023-thousands-o

• Like 3

Another Bauer cheapy. $

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Website, app and social media ;  Start: 09-September-2023 ; Duration: Unlimited ;

Additional Details: For editorial use on social media and digital platforms produced by Bauer Media Radio.

Customer Marketing: - Internal publication services - “In house” produced marketing.

lincs-and-notts-air-ambulance-DDJERN.jpg

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Lowish $$.

Usage: iQ sale: Single company,single use.  Editorial, trade, educational, academic magazine reference and textbook print + digital

Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing

Start: 11-September-2023 ; End: 11-September-2024

A common sexton beetle trapped in a pitcher plant.

a-common-sexton-beetle-nicrophorus-vespi

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Two for the same details, although slightly different mid $$ prices.

Country: Italy ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Book, print and/or e-book ;  Print run: up to 5,000 ;  Placement: Inside ;  Start: 01-August-2023 ; End: 01-August-2028 ;

Additional Details: Italy,Book, print and/or e-book

street-art-on-the-side-of-a-building-in-

details-from-massons-mill-matlock-bath-d

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Leeds Building Society logo. Stricklandgate, Kendal, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. 

Leeds Building Society logo. Stricklandgate, Kendal, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. Stock Photo

Usage: Editorial, For editorial use in printed publication published by Euromoney Trading Limited and associated social media platforms and websites.
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Start: 11 September 2023
Duration: Unlimited
  • Like 1

Roadside memorial and shrine to T. Rex's lead singer Marc Bolan, on Gipsy Lane, Queen's Ride, Barnes Common, London, England, UK Stock Photo

Low $.

Media: Website, app and social media
Start: 11 September 2023

Closeup of cameras and signage denoting the start TFL Ultra-Low Emission Zone starting point on Rocks Lane in Barnes, southwest London, England, UK Stock Photo

Low $.

Media: Website, app and social media
Start: 08 September 2023

Elderly people queuing outside an NHS Covid-19 Vaccination Centre in London, England, UK Stock Photo

Low but double digit $$

Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Start: 05 September 2023

Interior of one of the Wasbi Sushi & Bento restaurant outlets Stock Photo

Decent mid-range $$

Media: Editorial website
Image Size: Any size
Start: 06 September 2023
Duration: In perpetuity

• Like 1

rainy-weather-in-columbus-ohio-at-twilig

@Jeffrey Isaac Greenberg 's post about airports was spot-on timing. I saw this sale this morning and it was taken with my iPhone from the front seat of my daughter's car after she drove back to a midwestern airport to pick me up when my flight was cancelled due to a severe summer thunderstorm. I used my regular camera to take several shots of the airport while I was waiting hence my reference to Jeffrey's post. Those photos have been zoomed several times, though no sales yet.

I shared this image during the Weather POTM so perhaps that inspired the sale. The remuneration is insulting (1 cent) but I really love the image's noir feel. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Marianne said:

rainy-weather-in-columbus-ohio-at-twilig

@Jeffrey Isaac Greenberg 's post about airports was spot-on timing. I saw this sale this morning and it was taken with my iPhone from the front seat of my daughter's car after she drove back to a midwestern airport to pick me up when my flight was cancelled due to a severe summer thunderstorm. I used my regular camera to take several shots of the airport while I was waiting hence my reference to Jeffrey's post. Those photos have been zoomed several times, though no sales yet.

I shared this image during the Weather POTM so perhaps that inspired the sale. The remuneration is insulting (1 cent) but I really love the image's noir feel. 

One cent??? Maybe I shouldn't feel bad that my iPhone photos haven't been selling for a long time. The first couple of sales had reasonable prices.

Paulette

1 hour ago, NYCat said:

One cent??? Maybe I shouldn't feel bad that my iPhone photos haven't been selling for a long time. The first couple of sales had reasonable prices.

Paulette

I don’t have many, Paulette, but I’ve never sold one at all!

5 licenses of the same lovely coastal town of Port Douglas - Web, App & Social Media - $$ each

I had studied searches in Measures and spent half a day going there and shooting.

JRRKEG.jpg

JRRKE8.jpg

JRRKC3.jpg

DC7H78.jpg

JRRKP1.jpg

• Love 3
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, gvallee said:

5 licenses of the same lovely coastal town of Port Douglas - Web, App & Social Media - $$ each

I had studied searches in Measures and spent half a day going there and shooting.

JRRKEG.jpg

JRRKE8.jpg

JRRKC3.jpg

DC7H78.jpg

JRRKP1.jpg

Well done Genevieve, your research and effort paid off...plus these images will most likely sell again..looks like a great place to visit.

• Love 1

1 hour ago, William Caram said:

Well done Genevieve, your research and effort paid off...plus these images will most likely sell again..looks like a great place to visit.

I wish you were right William, but they've been available since 2017. First time licensed. 

And yes, Port Douglas is absolutely gorgeous in the tropics. 

• Like 1

Also 5, mostly distributors though.

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/DG00M4/metro-center-subway-station-washington-dc-people-tourists-waiting-DG00M4.jpg

Metro Center subway station DC.

France editorial. Lower mid or high lower $$ distro.

wim

edit: RX100 mk1 balanced on a trashcan btw.

Edited by wiskerke
  • Love 1