Images sold in September 2023

8 hours ago, Sharon said:

What cuties.. what were they doing in the middle of nowhere?

This is in Cyprus where they have a huge feral cat population. These two are at Stavrovouni Monastery, on a hill top overlooking Larnaca. 

• Like 1

A first outing for these celebs of the Scottish bird world.

Usage: Editorial.

Media: Magazine - print, digital & electronic.

Print run: up to 500,000.

Placement: Inside.

Image size: 1 page.

Start: 1.8.23

Duration: In perpetuity.

$ my share less than half a pint in my favourite watering hole.

golden-eagle-aquila-chrysaetos-eaglets-o

Golden eagle eaglets, Scotland.

Edited by Roy Waller
  • Love 3
  • Like 3

The ruined Clachan Duich Church and graveyard, Shiel Bridge, Glenshiel, Ross-shire, Scotland, United Kingdom, Europe. 

The ruined Clachan Duich Church and graveyard, Shiel Bridge, Glenshiel, Ross-shire, Scotland, United Kingdom, Europe. Stock Photo

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Image Size: Any size
Start: 15 August 2023
Duration: In perpetuity One use in a single editorial article used within the digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

Three sales in the last couple of days... my only sales this month!

Catmint flower border in the gardens at Leith Hall, Aberdeenshire

Gun Deck on an old preserved warship

Glassblower working with hot glass

Revenue from a pittance $ to low $$

JKX16B.jpg

E47HJC.jpg

GKBT6X.jpg

Edited by AlanC
Bad formatting
  • Love 3
  • Like 1

I have a few to report:

The Banyan Tree Hotel (in the background) and Sathorn Park Place Condominium (foreground) in Bangkok, Thailand. $$

W26AF9.jpg

Manchester, UK, 17th July, 2023. A thunderstorm and rainstorm arrives in Manchester on Monday morning. The Met Office has said that mid - July temperatures will see 'unseasonably unsettled weather' as the country expects heavy rain and ferocious thunderstorms in some areas. Credit: Terry Waller/Alamy Live News

2RCWYHC.jpg

A jumbled mixture of past British commemorative postage stamps which people may collect or use to send letters and parcels through the Royal Mail. $

2E4X1E4.jpg

• Love 2

Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Print run: up to 500,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 August 2023
Duration: In perpetuity Any placement: Inside or cover.

Direct sale. $

Couple of Przewalski's horse (Equus ferus przewalskii), named Blenda and Rayo, grazing at the Prehistoric Park of Teverga (San Salvador de Alesga, Teverga, Asturias, Spain)

couple-of-przewalskis-horse-equus-ferus-

Edited by shearwater
  • Love 1

"The Rose Walk" (detail), outdoor artwork by Pablo Bronstein. The Wilderness, Jupiter Artland, Bonnington House, Wilkieston, West Lothian, Scotland. 

"The Rose Walk" (detail), outdoor artwork by Pablo Bronstein. The Wilderness, Jupiter Artland, Bonnington House, Wilkieston, West Lothian, Scotland. Stock Photo

Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Image Size: Any size
Start: 29 August 2023
Duration: In perpetuity One use in a single editorial article used within the digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article
  • Love 1

If Sunak cancels HS2 on Wednesday in his speech I hope more of these can sell. I have done extra images, all with my hand & a model release. This was only a $ item but reminded me to do more as my sources say he will cancel all of it. And I gather that the GE is in the first 2 weeks of October, 2024 so we can all dust off our 'election' images. 

2GAT0MM.jpg

51 minutes ago, Hazel said:

Attempting to put my photo of the SNCF train in the Turin station, Porto Nuova station, my one sale in September, but it isn't working.  Three years, editorial, etc.  Low $.

This one?

high-speed-sncf-train-in-the-porto-nuova-railway-station-on-the-paris-turino-milano-route-through-the-french-alps-2GW6NGN.jpg

Edited by Mr Standfast
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...