Images sold in September 2023

Wasdale Head Inn. Wasdale, Lake District National Park, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. 

Wasdale Head Inn. Wasdale, Lake District National Park, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. Stock Photo

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Image Size: Any size
Start: 27 September 2023
Duration: In perpetuity Infringement.
  • Love 2
  • Like 1

$$ distro🙁

Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 5,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 August 2023
End: 01 August 2028
Netherlands,Book, print and/or e-book

foundations-of-the-legionary-barracks-at-isca-silurum-caerleon-gwent-DAPAB4.jpg
Edited by spacecadet
  • Love 1
  • Like 2

My highest so far this month - good $$

Media: Website, app and social media
Start: 27 September 2023 - Duration: Unlimited

BYD electric buses for use on TfL services 507 and 521 at the Go-Ahead Waterloo bus depot, Lambeth, London, UK Stock Photo

Getting into double $$

Start: 27 September 2023 - End: 27 September 2025

A new housing development on the River Thames at Mill Platt,  in Old Isleworth, London, UK Stock Photo

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Infringement. Website use. Low $$$. Not holding my breath though. Infringements work in mysterious ways. I have one that has been waiting to be cleared for nine months, some been refunded and invoiced again for much lower price and couple of times infringement was invoiced and cleared on the same day and paid next day without deduction. I don't get it.

people-strolling-through-clarion-alley-w

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Infuriatingly low $, which is ironic considering the image.

Microstock fees, not enough to buy one of these cards.

Usage: Editorial, For Editorial use on customers website, app and social media Platforms. (excludes advertising)
Media: Website, app and social media
Start: 21 September 2023
Duration: Unlimited

Exeter, UK - January 2023: Selection of UK National Lottery scratchcards, first introduced by Camelot in 1994 Stock Photo

• Like 1

Royal Mail Class 325 parcels train at speed, passing Oxenholme Rail Station, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. 

Royal Mail Class 325 parcels train at speed, passing Oxenholme Rail Station, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. Stock Photo

Media: Newspaper - national
Print run: up to 2 million
Placement: Inside and online
Image Size: 1/4 page
Start: 02 August 2023
End: 03 August 2023
Any placement in paper and online. One use in a single editorial article used within the print and digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article.
  • Like 1

These 3 sales dropped in yesterday, all with the same license terms and all traced to The Times. The first 2 shot fairly recently, the last back in 2019. The first image shot on my RX100 which usually goes everywhere with me when not carrying my Nikons. I just came across the chaos of the burst water main while driving towards Wembley. All RM, just under mid $, Web Editorial and Start Dates during this August. 

stanmore-greater-london-uk-1st-august-20

london-uk-18th-july-2023-protest-outside

the-london-march-against-trophy-hunting-

• Love 1
  • Like 1

This one originally popped up on my phone last month illustrating some recommended reading. Article in The Times with a caption about the continuing debate on red grouse shooting.  

Usage: Editorial.

Media: Newspaper national.

Print run: up to 2 million.

Placement : Inside and online.

Image size: 1/4 page.

Start: 26.8.23.

End: 27.8.23.

$ only.

red-grouse-lagopus-lagopus-scoticus-look

Red grouse, Scotland.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

One of my images, taken from thr ROW, that the NT tried to bully off the site.

Start: 28 September 2023
Duration: In perpetuity Extension of original website licence to allow In Perpetuity rights for the same context. Website, app and social media

My emphasis. For $1.29🤬

the-pantheon-by-henry-flitcroft-c18-and-bristol-high-cross-stourhead-DBF059.jpg
Edited by spacecadet
  • Love 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, spacecadet said:

One of my images, taken from thr ROW, that the NT tried to bully off the site.

Start: 28 September 2023
Duration: In perpetuity Extension of original website licence to allow In Perpetuity rights for the same context. Website, app and social media

My emphasis. For $1.29🤬

the-pantheon-by-henry-flitcroft-c18-and-bristol-high-cross-stourhead-DBF059.jpg

Can you pop back with a pot of white paint and mark a big X where you stood?

• Love 1

Attendees of the march and rally at Hyde Park, London, England, UK, 1979 Gay Pride, which had the theme: 'Stonewall 69 Gay Pride 79'.

Even though I only get 51 cents for this and the lens was soft I just talked to one of my old friends who is on this photo. He will be delighted and amused to see how he looked back then. What you cannot see or know is I am dressed in bizarre 'drag bag' drag and I'm about to move back to Manchester. But we photographers can come as we are. I doubt David Douglas Duncan worried too much about his costume when he was in a flooded ditch in Vietnam. 

Country: Worldwide Usage: Editorial Media: Editorial website Industry sector: Media, design & publishing Image Size: Any size
Start: 28 September 2023 Duration: In perpetuity Extension of original website licence to allow In Perpetuity rights for the same context. Website, app and social media

2GAD964.jpg

• Love 2

Three more this morning, all the same over mid-$. Two of a honeysuckle vine, same image so wondering if one will be cancelled.

Then this one, same price as above so the 3 are part of a bulk deal I assume.  This one always a favorite of mine. The OOF soft & colorful background makes it.

G5M29H.jpg

Edited by Betty LaRue
  • Love 4
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Mr Standfast said:

Can you pop back with a pot of white paint and mark a big X where you stood?

😀Reckon I was about here, if the pin shows. If not, on the High Street just to the left of the High Cross looking west-ish. Alamy agreed it was from the ROW. No way to prove I wasn't on the grass though😉

https://www.google.com/maps/place/51°06'16.3"N+2°19'17.7"W/@51.1045287,-2.322311,158m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m12!1m7!3m6!1s0x48723307cef3205d:0xb8cf269db05f4014!2sStourhead!8m2!3d51.1051118!4d-2.3179141!16zL20vMDI0eG54!3m3!8m2!3d51.1045278!4d-2.3215833?entry=ttu

If I ever do go back you might get a sticker......

Edited by spacecadet
  • Love 1