Image sold November 2022

The village of Gunnerside, Swaledale, Richmondshire, North Yorkshire, England, United Kingdom, Europe. The village of Gunnerside, Swaledale, Richmondshire, North Yorkshire, England, United Kingdom, Europe. Stock Photo

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Image Size: Any size
Start: 11 October 2022
Duration: In perpetuity One use in a single editorial article used within the digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article

23 minutes ago, Robert M Estall said:

going to take a very long time to pay for those panels at that rate! I suppose every little helps as they say at that supermarket

Indeed, but the feed in tariff means it's probably the best investment I've ever made !

The most delicious of a set of 6 $tiddlers, two licences each of 3 images, this one in the Sun, paired licences for (I assume) social media so separate fees but still mere $.

The 6 together creep into low$$.

From Toulouse, Amiens and Oviedo. Sigh.

tarte-aux-pommes-apple-tart-au-bon-graillou-restaurant-march-victor-H7R05X.jpg

Still, French cooking mmm.
Edited by spacecadet
  • Love 5

Portrait of a woman in Pein Ne Bin village Shan, Myanmar.

Multiple use on websites, social media and printed/digital publications (excludes advertising), worldwide. License covers use across all Open Doors offices

portrait-of-a-woman-in-pein-ne-bin-village-shan-myanmar-CP4YGT.jpg

• Love 2

On 20/11/2022 at 11:51, John Mitchell said:

The stone says it's his "original" burial place, so I guess Poe woke up in 1875 and decided to go to another locale, or someone moved him somewhere else. His stories and poems are incredible.

I suspect they moved the grave to closer to the entrance to make the grave easier to find and visit without disturbing any contemporary funerals or visits by people to their own family graves.

Pevensey Castle, East Sussex. Mid $$.

Usage: Single company, editorial magazine, print and or web, multiple use 5 years
Start: 23 November 2022
End: 23 November 2027

invading-ship-at-the-entrance-of-pevense

• Love 1

Manchester, UK, 6th August, 2022. “Manchester Stands with Ukraine” anti-war rally, a protest about the Russian invasion of Ukraine in Piccadilly Gardens, central Manchester, England, United Kingdom, British Isles. The protests are organised by the Ukrainian Cultural Centre, Manchester. Credit: Terry Waller/Alamy Live News. $$.

2JMG95B.jpg

• Like 1

A selection from this month. Incidentally, I have sold more pics this year than in any year since I started but, sadly, revenue is still a bit short of previous years. Not too discouraging but it would be so much better without all those low $ sales/licences.

The new Battersea Power Station housing development under construction as seen from Battersea Park railway station, Stock Photo

Editorial, newspaper, single digit $.

The Toys R US Bulls Bridge Industrial Estate store on Hayes Road, Hayes, UB2 5LN Stock Photo

Editorial, website, single digit $.

An Autumn Gold Ginkgo Biloba tree in bright sunlight, England, UK Stock Photo

Website, single digit $.

Royal College of Nursing Smash the Cap demonstration in Parliament Square, London, England, UK. Credit: Benjamin Stock Photo

Editorial, magazine, ok ish $$.

The Worshipful Company of Stationers Coat of Arms, Stationers' Hall, City of London, England, UK Stock Photo

Editorial, book, decent $$.

Baroness Doreen Lawrence and a Never Forget Stephen Lawrence electronic billboard in Wandsworth, southwest London, UK Stock Photo

Editorial, television, decent $$.

Edited by Jansos
  • Love 1

On 25/11/2022 at 08:59, Bryan said:

Probably telling gran how to suck eggs, but if you have any work done on your property, take a few photos.

installing-photo-voltaic-solar-panels-on

A couple of newspaper usages circa $7 each

You were brave climbing up on to the scaffolding. Nice pic BTW!

• Love 1

Low $$

Ocean Avenue, Santa Monica. 

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Image Size: Any size
Start: 01 October 2022
Duration: In perpetuity License period: 1 week, Size: All, Single placement on a news website, includes archive rights in perpetuity. Includes use onsocial media as part of a link back to the original article and BBC-branded syndication on 3rdparty sites.

ocean-avenue-looking-west-downtown-santa