Image sold November 2022

Early start, but dismal price..... <$

Usage: Editorial, E-learning, website and social media and app, any size, single placement and design, worldwide, in perpetuity
Media: Website, app and social media
Placement: Single Placement
Image Size: Any size
Start: 02 November 2022
Duration: Unlimited

small-tool-box-full-of-mechanics-chrome-

• Love 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 1

I am always happy when an old image is licensed, just wish if was for a bit more....

Daxx  image not inserting: BK9N3B

Just a license for XX, but it was shot with an old double stroke Leica M3 and a Canon 28 f2.8 on Kodachrome....

• Love 1

mid $$. This one was reported as a usage within a week in a newspaper website. yet another image used a few months ago by the same people wasn't, so now it's alamy infringement form time 😐 

high-water-mark-signage-commemorating-the-highest-point-of-flooding-at-this-particular-location-during-hurricane-sandy-new-york-ny-2HAYY0E.jpg

Edited by sooth
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Harry Harrison said:

Historic shot - those masks haven't changed their design much in 42 years - all too familiar these days. Since you said you meant to insert it, I've done so.

Ash covered street in Eastern Washington State after the 1980 volcanic eruption of Mount St. Helens Stock Photo

Thanks Harry,  you should have seen a picture that the reporter I was working with took of me.  I cut a hole in the mask to fit my cigarette through....

Chuck

Road closed and diversion sign with a bus passing by and traffic being diverted around Winchester Road to repair a water main burst. Basingstoke, UK 

Mid $$

Edit, refunded and resold for low $$ 😞

road-closed-and-diversion-sign-with-a-bu

Edited by Steve F
  • Like 1

Direct sale, just made it into $$.
Usage: Website, Use in a single website, app, social media or blog (excludes advertising), worldwide.
Media: Website, app and social media
Image Size: Any size
Start: 03 November 2022
Duration: In perpetuity

sea-cucumber-scale-worm-crawling-into-th

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Yes Calendar Day! Only 2 this time.

And Germany Distro Day! 3.

One of which:

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/ECGNNM/granada-spain-el-albayzin-the-arab-district-and-barrio-sacromonte-ECGNNM.jpg

Germany Advertising and promotion Advertorial 1 page up to 25,000 General business services $$$ (only just).

Distributor so only 24% for me.

wim

• Love 5
  • Like 3

1 of 3 licensed from a set of a sports cars event and the same buyer- I shot loads that day so fingers crossed more to come.

$$ each one

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Consumer goods ;  Media: Calendar ;  Print run: up to 20,000 ;  Placement: Inside ;  Start: 01-January-2023 ; End: 01-January-2024 ;
   Additional Details: Includes thumbnail use on the back page.

toyota-supra-gr-sports-car-in-yellow-202

Edited by ReeRay
  • Love 3