Image sold November 2022

Unusually for me, I've had a few sales in the frequently discussed "people doing things" category in the last couple of days!

A brave wild swimmer on a November morning in Ullswater - Editorial website for low/mid $$

wild-swimmer-woman-swimming-in-ullswater

Man using a mobility scooter - $, editorial website

elderly-man-sitting-on-a-mobility-scoote

Dog walkers on a frosty morning, $ for magazine.

professional-dog-walkers-with-a-lot-of-d

• Love 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Lori Rider said:

I'll take mid $$ for a flower shot. I have so many and I wish they were better sellers!

2C5XNCG.jpg

Usage: Website, Use in a single website, app, social media or blog (excludes advertising), worldwide.
Media: Website, app and social media
73 MB
4129 x 6194 pixels 
2 MB compressed
Image Size: Any size
Start: 29 November 2022
Duration: In perpetuity

Beautiful Dahlia. 

• Love 1

western-brush-rabbit-2-sylvilagus-bachma

$$

Licensed for 25 years... 

Usage: Editorial
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: Unlimited
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 December 2022
End: 01 December 2047
Image use: EditorialDetails of use: Book, print and/or e-bookImage Size: 1 pagePrint run: UnlimitedPlacement: Inside Country: WorldwideAdditional Details: Rights granted per the License Agreement dated April 21,2022. Usage is restricted to the program and are for life of the edition

Edited by Sharon
  • Love 3

Decent $$, well above midway.
Usage: Magazines and books, Use in a single magazine or book (print and/or digital), inside use, 2,500 circulation, worldwide (excludes advertising).
Start: 30 November 2022
Duration: In perpetuity

map-puffer-fish-arothron-mappa-being-cle

• Love 4

An image of the Tasmanian Devil, commonly referred to as Taz, an animated cartoon character, part of a Looney Tunes art trail which has opened in Manchester, England, United Kingdom. The trail will mark the film Space Jam: A New Legacy which will be in cinemas in Manchester soon. The cartoon images appear in 12 locations in Manchester. Next to a fire door. Just into $$.

2G4TBCJ.jpg

• Like 1

Just scraped in late.

Lincolnshire police car parked on Beaumont Fee roadside 2022

lincolnshire-police-car-parked-on-beaumont-fee-roadside-2022-2HXFF4J.jpg

Usage: Editorial, For editorial use on social media and digital platforms produced by Bauer Media Radio. Customer Marketing: - Internal publication services - “In house” produced marketing.
Media: Website, app and social media
Start: 30 November 2022
Duration: Unlimited

LOW, Low, low $  Might as well have given it away.

Usage seem to be multiple:- editorial, social media, customer marketing, in house marketing, internal publication??????

Allan

Edited by Allan Bell
  • Like 1

$$$, Image use: EditorialDetails of use: Book, print and/or e-bookImage Size: 1 pagePrint run: UnlimitedPlacement: Cover Country: WorldwideAdditional Details: Rights granted per the License Agreement dated April 21,2022. Usage is restricted to the program and are for life of the edition

I took this in Tasmania. Had seen tons of ad campaigns promoting its natural beauty, but when I got there, as I walked around the Huon Valley I saw an endless stream of logging trucks and scenes like this everywhere.

Deforestation north of Cygnet in the Huon Valley region of Tasmania, Australia, a state whose travel slogan used to be "The Natural State." Stock Photo

• Like 1

Hi AlanC and everyone using the forums.  I have noted for some time that contributors replying to a wrong thread, as AlanC above, fill the box with Ignore ----- or something similar.

There is no need to do this.

If you realise you are on the wrong thread just empty the box then leave the thread.

When or if you return later you will find the empty box has disappeared.

Allan

1 hour ago, Allan Bell said:

Hi AlanC and everyone using the forums.  I have noted for some time that contributors replying to a wrong thread, as AlanC above, fill the box with Ignore ----- or something similar.

There is no need to do this.

If you realise you are on the wrong thread just empty the box then leave the thread.

When or if you return later you will find the empty box has disappeared.

Allan

That is only true if you have not submitted the reply. If you have submitted it and go back it won't let you just delete.

Paulette

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, NYCat said:

That is only true if you have not submitted the reply. If you have submitted it and go back it won't let you just delete.

Paulette

He said "empty the box". The post remains but there will be no text. I usually type "deleted".

• Thanks 1

Not sure if this is a dispute but I stick by what I said. If I have posted it and then want to delete it there seems to be a need to put something in the box. If I have not reached the point of posting it I can just move on. Maybe other people have a different experience.

Paulette